剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
我并不讨厌你们一族
I have nothing against your kind.
真可惜
That's a shame,
因为我非常讨厌你们一族
'cause I have everything against yours.
弱小、 任性的人类!
Puny, petulant humans!
要知道
You see,
多数鱼人很乐意和人类平起平坐
most fishmen would be happy to sit at the same table as a human.
他们想要平等的对待
They want to be treated as equals.
但你竟然这么自甘堕落
But you dare stoop so low.
我们都知道, 我们之间没有平等可言
We all know there's nothing equal about us.
鱼人在各方面都胜过人类
Fishmen are superior to humans in every single way.
更强、 更快
Stronger, faster,
更饥渴
hungrier.
不是吗?
Wouldn't you agree?
哪一个是阿龙?
Which one of you is Arlong?
你又是哪位?
Who is asking?
我是蒙奇·D·路飞
I'm Monkey D. Luffy.
听说你在找我
I hear you're looking for me.
没错
Why, yes, I am.
这就是传闻不断的海贼吗?
So this is the pirate I've heard so much about?
我原本以为你会更壮一点
You know, I was expecting someone... bigger.
彼此彼此
So was I.
小子, 你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am, boy?
我是锯齿阿龙
I'm Arlong the Saw.
连海军也会闻风逃走的人物
Even the Marines flee before my flag.
没听过
Not ringing a bell.
你是怎么找到我的?
How'd you find me anyway?
有个老朋友帮助我追查到你
An old friend helped me track you down.
草帽小子, 你想我吗?
Heya, Straw Hat. Did you miss me?
巴比?
Burpy?
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
相信我,我也不愿意
Believe me, it wasn't my first choice either.
但这些好心的鱼人劝我替他们指路
But these fine fishy folk persuaded me to point them in the right direction,
这可不容易 毕竟我现在没有手可以指了
which ain't easy when you don't have any hands.
你怎么知道我在这里?
How'd you even know how to find me?
我说过了
I told you.
到处都有我的耳目
I've got eyes and ears everywhere.
立体声呢!
Stereo!
你一直在偷听吗?
You were listening all along?
你都听到了?
You heard everything?
一句不漏
Everything.
而且一下就听腻了
And that got old quick,
因为你们这些笨蛋根本只会乱来
'cause you shidiots have no idea what you're doing.
大嘴,
Hey, Lips,
帮我挠挠耳朵后面好吗?
how about a scratch behind the old ear, huh?
抱歉, 亲爱的
Sorry, honey.
拜托!放过小丑啦, 我
Oh, come on! Give a clown a break. I...
不!不要放回袋子里 那里又黑又潮湿,沙子也好多
Oh, wait! No! Not back in the bag. - It's so dark and wet and sandy.
听着
Listen here.
我要我的航海图
I want my map,
还有你抢到的一半战利品
along with half of whatever you plunder as tribute.
如果你臣服于我
And if you bow down to me,
我甚至可以让你在我的王国干活
I might even let you serve in my kingdom.
我不臣服于任何人
I don't bow down to any man.
我不是人类
I'm no man.
鱼也不行
Or fish.
你也不是王
And you're no king.
我会称王 只要等我拿到伟大航道的航海图
I will be when I get my Grand Line map.
那么
Then...
你必须打赢我才能拿到
you're gonna have to fight me for it.
那就开打吧
Then let the fighting begin.
哲普!
Zeff!
真是好身手
Really great fighter.
橡胶
Gum Gum
枪!
Pistol!
起来!
Get up!
以人类来说还不赖
Not bad for a human.
大错特错
Uh? - Oh, big mistake.
现在我要拿你杀鸡儆猴
Now I'm gonna have to make an example out of you.
我在酒吧告诉你, 我没有任何朋友
I told you in the bar I didn't have any friends, but
但其实是我不允许自己有朋友
the truth is, I couldn't let myself have them...
因为我总是会伤害最亲近的人
because I always end up hurting the people closest to me.
小子, 真看不出你有什么特别之处
I don't know what's so special about you, boy.
那你就来试试
Why don't you come find out?
拜托, 鱼人哥
Come on, fish guy.
你就这点能耐吗?
Is that all you got?
要不要喝一杯?
How about a drink?
阿龙, 等等!
Arlong, wait!
在我这里
I have it.
航海图在我这里
I have the map.
我说过会帮你拿到, 我说到做到
I got it for you, just like I said I would.
娜美?
Nami?
你在做什么? -我告诉过你了,路飞
What are you doing? - I tried to tell you, Luffy.
我从来就不是你的同伴
I was never on your crew.
我加入你们, 只是为了偷航海图
I only joined up with you so I could steal the map.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
那是因为你只相信你想相信的事
That's because you only believe what you want to believe.
不代表那就是真的
Doesn't make it true.
娜美妹妹是阿龙海贼团的忠诚同伴
Sister Nami's a loyal member of the Arlong Pirates.
她加入好几年了
She has been for years.
航海图到手了, 阿龙
We have the map, Arlong.
走吧
Let's go.
等我吃完大餐再走
Not until I finish my meal.
干嘛浪费时间消灭恶魔果实能力者?
Why waste your time killing a Devil Fruit eater?
让大海为你代劳吧
Let the sea do it for you.
娜美呢?
Where's Nami?
她走了
She's gone.
她是阿龙的手下
She's a member of Arlong's crew.
不
No.
不可能
She can't be.
立正!
Attention!
稍息
At ease.
海军弟兄
Marines,
你们表现得很好
you've done an outstanding job pursuing
拚命追捕我们在追缉的海贼
these pirates we've been chasing.
你们的努力让我引以为傲
I'm proud of your efforts to apprehend these miscreants.
但我低估了他们的决心
But I've underestimated their resolve,
一心要公然为非作歹
their determination to flaunt their illegal activities.
他们不再只是小麻烦
They are becoming more than a nuisance
也就不能再以等闲视之
and must be treated as such.
所以我们的任务改变了
So our mission has changed.
不再姑息
No more half measures.
不再是轻松目标
No more soft targets.
草帽海贼团和他们的船长 永远不会投降
The Straw Hats and their captain will never surrender.
所以我们不会再手下留情
So the gloves are coming off!
我们要抓到他们
We will capture them.
将他们绳之以法!
And they will be brought to justice!
不用你打扫
I don't need you to do that.
我们明天预约客满 两个晚餐梯次,加上早午餐
We've got a full house tomorrow. Two dinner seatings, plus brunch.
够了!我不想听
Enough! I don't wanna hear this.
你有什么问题? -我?
What is your problem? - Me?
我没事, 有问题的人是你
I'm fine. You're the one with the problem.
我只是在帮你打扫
I'm just helping you clean up.
但没有人要你这么做,对吧? 所以快点离开我的餐厅
Yeah, but no one asked you to, did they? So get out of my restaurant now.
我说过我不要当服务生
I told you I'm not gonna be a waiter.
你如果待在这里, 只会一事无成
You're not gonna be anything, not if you stay here.
我救你一命 不是要你在芭拉蒂浪费生命
I did not save your life so you could waste it at Baratie.
我又不能一走了之
It's not like I can just leave.
怎么不行?
Why the hell not?
要是没有我, 你根本经营不下去
Because you couldn't run this place without me.
拜托,小茄子, 你的厨艺糟透了
Oh, please, little eggplant, your cooking is for shit.
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表