剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
海贼来了!
The pirates are coming! The pirates are coming!
有海贼!
Pirates!
街道净空!
Clear the streets!
海贼来了!快躲起来!
The pirates are coming! They're here! Take cover!
有海贼!
Pirates! - Pirates!
他们来了!他们来攻击我们!
They're here! They're coming for all of us!
海贼来了!
The pirates are coming!
他不能再搞这种把戏了
He's gotta stop.
大家快逃! -又来了
Everybody, run! - Not this again.
快进屋! -这孩子每天来这套
Go inside! - Every day, this kid.
海贼来了!
Pirates! The pirates are coming!
海贼在攻击村庄!
They're attacking the village! Pirates! Pirates!
有海贼!准备开炮!封好舱门!
Pirates. Man the cannons! Batten the hatches!
我会封死你的舱门, 你这个白♥痴♥!
I'll batten your hatches, you idiot!
别怕!我绝不会让海贼通过
Fear not! No pirate will get past me.
根本没有海贼, 好多年没看过了
There are no pirates. Haven't been in years.
那你就错了, 我知道他们随时会来
That's where you're wrong. I know they're coming any day now.
但是别怕 伟大的乌索普船长会保护你
But fear not, the Great Captain Usopp will protect you.
乌索普, 你何时才要停止浪费生命?
When are you gonna stop wasting your life, Usopp?
你太可悲了
It's pathetic.
海贼来了!有海贼!
The pirates are coming! Pirates! Pirates!
海贼来了, 他们来了!
The pirates are coming! They're coming!
这我是第一次看到
Never seen that before.
娜美
Hey, Nami.
娜美! -干嘛?
Nami! - What?
完成了!
It's ready!
这是什么?
And what is it?
我们的海贼旗
Our Jolly Roger.
每个海贼团都要有, 现在我们也有了
Every pirate crew has to have one. And now we do!
我们不是海贼团 你不准在我船上挂那个
We're not a crew, and you are not hanging that on my boat.
索隆, 你看
Zoro! Zoro, check it out.
挺独特的
That's unique.
娜美, 马桶好像坏了
Nami, I think the toilet's busted.
我们没有马桶
We don't have a toilet.
总之后面有个东西在漏水
Well, then something back there's leaking.
什么?
What?
不!
No!
该死
Shit.
船在渗水,你做了什么? -我什么都没做
We're taking in water. What did you do? - I didn't do anything.
你整天舞刀弄剑,
They way you're clanging those swords around,
绝对戳坏了什么
you must've broken something.
你这么会偷, 怎么不偷好一点的船?
Maybe you should've stolen a better boat.
别吵了.来开同伴会议
Guys. Guys. Guys. Okay, crew meeting.
我们不是同伴 -才不是
Not a crew! - Not a crew.
我们需要更好的船才能去伟大航道
We're gonna need a better ship to make it to the Grand Line.
一艘真正的海贼船
A real pirate ship.
配得上草帽海贼团的船
Worthy of the Straw Hat Crew.
等等,草帽海贼团? 你认真?
Wait. Straw Hat Crew? Really?
念起来很酷吧
Yeah, I thought it had a nice ring to it.
“恶魔”念起来才酷
"Demon" has a nice ring to it.
帽子? 一点也不可怕
Headgear? Not scary.
谁说海贼一定要可怕?
Who says pirates have to be scary?
重点是我们需要一艘新船
The point is we need a new ship.
所以要去哪里找新船?
So where do we get one?
最近的陆地是杰阔诸岛
Our closest bet is the Gecko Islands.
我们或许可以在沉船之前抵达那里
We can probably make it there before our ship sinks.
放弃这一艘, 找一艘更好的
Ditch this one and get a better one.
很好, 还要有可用的马桶
Good. With a working toilet.
做得好, 航海士
Great job, navigator.
你还是不能把那个挂在我的船上
You're still not hanging that on my ship.
从船索下来!
Get down that rigging!
是, 长官!
Aye, sir!
动作快!
Double time! - You heard him! Double time!
你们新兵如果想当我的船员 最好证明自己的实力
Cadets had better prove yourself if you're gonna sail under me.
攻击谢尔兹镇的海贼已经领先一步
The pirates who attacked Shells Town have a head start.
但我一旦锁定他们,
But once I sink my teeth in,
就不会放手
I don't let go.
海军弟兄, 听清楚了吗?
Am I understood, Marines?
是, 长官!
Aye, sir!
为什么我要被牵扯进来?
Why did I have to get dragged along for this?
走开
Hey. Move.
我叫你走开
I said move.
你也是, 新兵
You too, cadet.
你在做什么? 我已经系好绳结了
Hey, what do you think you're doing? I already tied that knot.
你的绳结会松脱
Your knot would've slipped.
我只是想要.
I was just trying to...
想要让我难堪
Just trying to show me up.
你以为你的本事比我强?
You think you can do anything I can't do?
不
No.
我只是.我只是想帮忙
I was just... I was trying to, like, help.
新兵
Cadets.
这个船索是谁绑的?
Which one of you secured this rigging?
是他, 长官
He did, sir.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
对
Yes.
是我, 长官
Yes, sir.
绑得不错, 孩子
It's a fine knot, son.
你在海上待过?
You've spent time at sea?
是的, 长官
Yes, sir. I have.
跟我来
Why don't you come with me?
这些操练就让菜鸟去练吧
Leave all this drilling to the raw recruits.
长官? 那我呢?
Uh, sir? What about me?
找捆绳子练习
Find a rope and practice.
我本来还希望你♥爸♥会把你教得成材点
I would've hoped your father would've taught you better.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
那个小丑值1500万贝里
That clown was worth 15 million Berry.
早知道就该打包他的头来领赏
We should've stuffed his head in a bag and brought it with us.
海军会出多少钱悬赏你?
What Marine would pay you that bounty anyway?
你现在也算被通缉了
You're kind of a wanted man yourself now.
我倒没想到这一点
Didn't think of that.
你更有理由去伟大航道了 全新的开始!
All the more reason to get to the Grand Line. Fresh start!
是喔
Right.
你找到船了吗?
Hey! You got us a ship?
正在努力
Working on it.
有没有照我说的把单桅船推出大海?
Did you push the sloop out to sea like I told you?
有, 海军就不能跟踪我们了
Yeah. No Marines are gonna be following us here.
我们不会在这里待太久
Well, we're not gonna be here very long.
原来西罗布村是著名的造船小镇
Turns out Syrup Village is known for their ship building.
有很多船可以挑
Lots of options.
那还在等什么?
Well, what are we waiting for then?
白♥痴♥小丑
Stupid clown.
等我抓到那个橡皮小子就知道
Wait till I get my hands on that rubber-hose little runt.
没有人可以让小丑巴其出糗!
Nobody makes a fool of Buggy the Clown!
我那些可悲的配角
Well, it's about time one of my sorry excuses
也该有人现身了
for a supporting cast showed up.
但是别挡住我的光!
Now get out of my light!
小丑巴其
Buggy the Clown.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
节目停演了
Show's on hiatus.
阿龙想谈谈
Arlong wants a word.
你可以告诉阿龙
Well, you can tell Arlong...
我才不管他想怎样
that I don't take requests.
好多船喔
Look at 'em all.
不知道要多少钱? -问了就是买♥♥不起
How much do these cost? - If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
好,我们需要找一个 非常引人注目的船首像
Okay, so we need to get one with a very, very impressive figurehead.
至少两根.
At least two...
至少三根船桅, 还要非常高的了望台
No, no, three masts! And a really high crow's nest.
我们不可能开那么大的船
We are not gonna be able to sail a ship anywhere near that size.
我们只有三个人
There's only three of us.
目前只有三个
Three of us right now.
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表