剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
但你说右舷五度
But you said five degrees starboard.
对,是另一个右舷, 大笨蛋船长
Yeah, it's the other starboard, Captain Shit-tastic.
小丑不是应该很搞笑吗?
Thought clowns were supposed to be funny. - What was that?
你说什么? 有种当着我的面说
Why don't you say it to my face?
大哥早
Hey! Morning, champ.
小丑,我知道路飞答应 让你先带我们找到阿龙再说
I know Luffy made a deal with you to find Arlong, clown,
但如果你又耍花招
but if this is another trick...
你要怎样? 让我染血吗?
What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?
等等!什么?
Whoa! Whoa! Wait. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What?
是因为我说让我染血吗? 尽管来吧,一言既出驷马难追
Because I said bleed on me? You can bleed on me if you want.
你们想拿回航海图, 我要拿回身体
I mean, a deal's a deal, all right? You want your map back. I want my body.
我们怎么能确定这不是陷阱?
How do we know you're not leading us to a trap?
索隆, 兄弟!
Zoro, buddy!
海贼要互讲道义, 对吧?
Honor amongst pirates. Right?
别这样,我可以唱一首好听的船歌♥ 来消磨时间
Come on. How about I sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time.
好痛!我的鼻子!
Ow! God, right on my nose!
通常都要等这么久吗?
Does it always take this long?
才不过两分钟, 耐心点
We've only been here two minutes. Be patient.
有时候一放下钓竿, 鱼就上钩了
Some days, they bite as soon as you drop the line,
有时要等好几个小时
and some days, it takes hours.
也有时则会一无所获
And then there are days when you don't catch anything at all.
不过我们不是在聊钓鱼经吧?
But we're not talking about fishing, are we?
我只想知道娜美是否安好
I just want to know if Nami's okay.
美丽又有才华的女人 绝不会自愿和阿龙
A beautiful, talented woman does not choose to ally herself
那种海贼同伙
with a pirate like Arlong.
娜美绝对需要救援 -她的刺青可不是这样说的
Nami clearly needs to be rescued. - Her tattoo says different.
刺青不代表一切 她就像所有女人一样充满谜团
Well, tattoos don't tell the whole story. And like any woman, she's a mystery.
娜美自己做了选择
Nami made her choice.
你又不知道原因
You don't know why.
你管好晚餐菜单就好, 其他少啰嗦
Only thing I want to hear from you are dinner specials.
你又不认识娜美
You don't know Nami.
听起来你跟她也不太熟
Sounds like you don't know her either.
我相信娜美有她的理由
I'm sure Nami has her reasons.
不管她做出什么选择
Whatever choice she makes...
我必须亲耳听她说出来
I just need to hear it for myself.
看见陆地!
Land ho!
我一定会抓到你
I'm gonna get you!
你才抓不到
No, you're not!
我比你快 -最好是啦
I'm faster than you. - You wish.
捉对
Snap.
娜美, 换你了
Nami, it's your turn.
娜美?
Nami.
娜美
Nami.
娜美
Nami.
换你下注
Your bet.
五百
Five hundred.
慢慢想啊
Any day now.
我在思考
I'm thinking.
怎么了? 你只会数到五吗?
Oh, what's the matter? Can't count any higher than five?
全下
All in.
全下
All in.
顺子
Straight.
十点顺子
Ten high.
葫芦, 皇后葫芦
Queens full.
你是骗子
You're a liar,
你出老千
and you're a cheat.
我们这个海贼团不会拿钱的事情说谎
You know we don't lie about money on this crew.
游戏结束了
All right, game's over.
娜美, 阿龙想跟你谈谈
Nami, Arlong wants a word.
抱歉, 各位
Sorry, boys.
我晚点再回来赢光你们剩下的贝里
I'll be back for the rest of your Berry later.
女孩们, 洗手准备吃饭了
Girls, wash up for dinner.
面包店有隔夜的饼干
They had day-old biscuits in the bakery today.
只要半价,但味道一样好
Half price, but they taste just the same.
那是什么?
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
你从哪里弄来的?
Where did you get this?
这本书哪来的?
Where did you get the book, Nami?
我从书店拿的
I took it from the bookstore.
你为什么做这种事?
Why would you do that?
因为我想要这本书
Because I wanted it.
这个理由不够好
You're gonna have to do better than that.
但我没有钱
Okay, I didn't have any money.
怎样? 我又没有伤害到任何人
What? It's not like I hurt anybody.
你伤害了书被偷的人, 还有你自己
You hurt the people you stole from.
他们不知道那是什么感受
And yourself. - No, they don't know what it's like.
我讨厌每天吃橘子
I hate eating tangerines every day.
我讨厌穿虹子的旧衣服
I hate wearing Nojiko's hand-me-downs.
我讨厌这么穷!
I hate being poor!
我们可能没什么钱 但有个屋顶遮风蔽雨,我们彼此相爱
We may not have much, but we have a roof over our heads and we love each other.
我们是一家人
That's what makes us a family.
我们才不是真正的家人
No! We're not a real family.
虹子不是我姊姊, 你根本不是我妈
Nojiko's not my sister. And you're not even my mom!
我在炉子上留了一盘给你
I kept a plate on the stove for you.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我找到你和虹子的那天
The day I found you and Nojiko,
我的单位被派去 欧伊寇特王国迎战一票海贼
my unit had been dispatched to engage a band of pirates in the Oykot Kingdom.
但我们被冲散了
But we got separated.
最后我受了伤, 饥肠辘辘
By the end of it, I was wounded, starving.
我以为我会死掉
I thought I was gonna die.
当我看到你们
When I saw you...
我知道我必须活下去
I knew I had to live.
这样才能照顾你们
I had to live so I could take care of you.
你怎么会知道呢?
How did you know?
我就是知道
I just knew.
这么做才是对的
It was the right thing to do.
我知道你也会做正确的事
I know you'll do the right thing too.
这个房♥间充满回忆
There's a lot of memories in this room.
但是你
But you...
你应该要感到自豪
you should be proud.
我有什么值得自豪的?
What do I have to be proud of?
你太谦虚了, 娜美
Oh, you sell yourself too short, Nami.
托你的福 我们熟知这里到哥雅王国之间
Thanks to you, we know every Marine base and pirate stronghold
每个海军基地和海贼据点
from here to the Goa Kingdom.
但都不是我的 -是没错
But none of it's mine. - True.
但你仍然是我们的重要成员, 娜美
But you're still a valued member of this crew, Nami.
我们还真是合作无间喔
Yeah, we make a great team.
你离开太久
You were gone so long,
我多少以为你不会回来了
part of me thought you might not be coming back.
我当然会回来
Of course I came back.
我们约定过了, 对吧?
We have a deal, don't we?
对, 鱼人说话算话
Yeah. I'm a fishman of my word.
很乖
Good girl.
鱼人很快就会统治整个东海
Soon, fishmen will rule the East Blue.
然后前往伟大航道, 和其他各个海域
And then on to the Grand Line and every other sea after that.
海军可能会有意见
I think the Marines might have something to say about that.
海军是可以买♥♥通的
Marines can be bought and sold.
一旦他们没有用处, 就消灭他们
And once they've outlived their usefulness, crushed.
你以为杀害人类 就可以解决你的所有问题吗?
You think killing humans will solve all your problems.
一部分吧
Not all.
是这样的, 当动物变得太狂野
You see, when an animal grows too wild,
一定要好好给它教训
it must be brought to heel.
别担心, 我不会忘记你的努力
Don't worry. I won't forget all your hard work.
在我的帝国中, 你会有一席之地
You'll have a special place in my empire.
我最好是有
I'd better.
娜美
Oh, Nami.
我真是太想你了
How I've missed you.
但我还有一份工作要给你
But you know, I have another job for you in the meantime.
有个村子的贡金迟交了
One of the villages is late with their tribute payment.
哪一个?
Which one?
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表