剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
你的手肘沉下去了
You're dropping your elbow.
我只是想给点友善建议
Just some friendly advice.
我们不是朋友, 克伊娜
We're not friends, Kuina.
我也不需要你的建议
And I don't need advice from you.
不过你的动作真的很需要建议
Your movements say otherwise.
你在这里有学到什么吗?
Have you learned anything during your time here?
别嘲笑我!
Don't mock me!
我是这里仅次于你的剑士
I'm the best fighter here other than you.
总有一天, 我会超越你
And one day, I'm gonna surpass you.
然后我要成为世上最强的剑士
Then I'm gonna be the world's greatest swordsman.
将来或许有机会吧
Maybe one day.
但不是今天
But not today.
我知道为什么我打不过你
I know why I can't beat you.
是因为这些竹剑
It's these bamboo swords.
我们用真剑来分高下啊
Let's fight with real blades to see who's best.
好
Fine.
那就用武士刀吧
Katanas it is.
但你如果想打败我
But if you want to beat me,
最好要有杀死我的决心
you'd better be ready to kill me.
该换B计划了
Okay. Plan B.
可雅!
Kaya!
可雅, 快点让我进去!
Kaya, hurry up! Let me in!
打开窗户!
Open the window!
乌索普? -对,
Usopp? - Yeah, hurry up.
快点,快打开
Hurry up. Come on.
可雅
Kaya.
这个屋子里有海贼
There's pirates in the house.
我知道, 是你邀请他们来的
I know. You invited them.
不是他们, 还有其他海贼
No, not those pirates. The other pirates.
你有危险
You're in danger.
乌索普, 你在胡说什么?
Usopp, you're not making any sense.
可雅, 我们必须离开这里
Please, Kaya, we gotta get out of here.
我不去, 现在三更半夜的
I'm not going anywhere. It's the middle of the night.
我叫克拉巴♥特♥尔♥来好了, 我们可以.
How about I ring for Klahadore? We can have...
不要找克拉巴♥特♥尔♥!
No, don't call Klahadore!
就是他想伤害你
He's the one trying to hurt you.
他杀了梅利
He killed Merry.
梅利?
Merry?
他几个小时前还在这里
He was here only a few hours ago.
对, 现在他死了
Yeah. Now he's dead.
克拉巴♥特♥尔♥不是管家
Klahadore isn't a butler.
他是恶毒海贼
He's...he's a vicious pirate.
乌索普, 你吓到我了
Usopp, you're scaring me.
克拉巴♥特♥尔♥牺牲自己的生活来照顾我
Klahadore gave up his life to care for me.
他为什么要伤害我? 伤害梅利?
Why would he want to hurt me? Hurt Merry?
我不知道,
I... I don't know.
也许他要你的钱
Maybe he wants your money.
乌索普
Usopp.
可雅,
Kaya,
拜托, 你要相信我
please, just believe me.
你一直都相信我的
You always believe me.
我相信你的故事 因为那些故事很有趣
I believed your stories because they were fun.
但这个不有趣
This one isn't.
这不是故事, 是真的,听我说!
This isn't a story. It's the truth. You gotta listen!
你已经分辨不出现实和虚幻了
I don't think you know what the truth is anymore.
请你离开, 乌索普
I think you should go, Usopp.
可雅.
Kaya...
拜托
Please.
快走吧
Just go.
不
No.
我不要再逃跑了
I'm done running.
我要待在你的身边
I'm not leaving your side.
没确保你的安全绝不离开
Not until I know you're safe.
山姆!
Sham!
发生什么事?
What the hell happened?
是那个橘发女孩
The orange-haired girl.
她躲在一旁
She was hiding.
她什么都听到了
She overheard everything.
然后你让她跑了?
And you let her get away?
她突然冒出来
She came out of nowhere.
等待已经结束了
The time for waiting is over.
可雅成年了
Kaya is of age.
我们总算可以结束这场闹剧
And we can finally put this farce to bed.
所以我们现在就杀了她?
So we kill her now?
对, 布奇
Yes, Buchi.
不用再隐瞒我们的身分了
No more hiding who we are.
为了确保无人能阻挠我们
And to be absolutely certain we're not interrupted,
封锁屋子
lock the house down.
是, 船长
Yes, Captain.
那是什么?
What's that?
保全百叶窗
The security shutters.
是我爸妈为了阻止海贼而打造的
My parents built them to keep the pirates out.
但现在却把海贼和我们一起关在这里
But now they're keeping the pirates in... with us.
谢天谢地, 幸好你们还活着
Thank God you're still alive.
为何你要这样说?
Why wouldn't we be alive?
毒药?
Poison?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我偷听到他们说话 他们已经下毒许多年了
I overheard them in the kitchen. It's been going on for years.
是乌索普叫你来骗我的吗?
Did Usopp put you up to this?
我根本不知道
I didn't even know.
我还帮你倒茶
I gave you that tea.
可雅, 你想想
Think about it, Kaya.
你是何时开始生病的?
When did you start getting sick?
大概是克洛来这里工作的时候?
Was it around the time Kuro started working here?
听我说
Listen to me.
我们再待下去都会死, 必须马上离开
If we stay here, we die. We have to leave now.
可雅
Kaya.
可雅小姐
Oh, Miss Kaya.
可雅!
Kaya!
现在只剩下我们了
We're all alone now.
你的爸妈不在了
Why,parents are gone.
你的朋友都走了
Your friends are all gone.
连乌索普都走了
Even Usopp is gone.
现在只有你和我, 可雅小姐
It's just you and me, Miss Kaya.
是时候
It's time
醒醒了!
to wake up!
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我们得离开屋子
We gotta get out of the house.
有另一个舵可以打开百叶窗
Another crank can open the shutters.
在东翼我爸妈的卧房♥里
It's in my parents' bedroom in the east wing.
你确定吗? 也许还有别的办法
Are you sure? Maybe there's another way.
这是唯一的办法, 我们必须去.
This is the only option. We have to go...
你在这里啊, 可雅小姐
There you are, Miss Kaya.
今天是你的生日, 庆祝的时候到了!
It's your birthday. It's time to celebrate!
快跑!
Run!
准备要被教训了吗?
Ready to learn your lesson?
这辈子不可能, 我们来了结吧
Not in this lifetime. Let's end this.
两把刀不够吗?
Two swords not enough?
也许你应该多带一把
Maybe you should've brought more.
你手肘又沉下来了
You're dropping your elbow again.
少啰嗦, 快打!
Shut up and fight!
我打不过你
I can't beat you.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
我不配拿刀
I don't deserve to wield a sword.
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
你一直很有潜力
You've always had raw skill.
而且你只会越来越强
And you'll only get better.
你的身材、 力量和速度都会超越我
You'll surpass me in size, strength, and speed.
到最后
Eventually,
你在各方面都会比我强
you'll surpass me in everything.
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表