剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表
你刚刚叫那家伙“爷爷”吗?
Did you just call that guy Grandpa?
张帆, 紧闭舱门!
Hoist the yard! Batten down the hatches!
拉起后桅!
Raise the mizzenmast, men!
准备上船
Prepare to board.
我们的船准备启航了
Our ship is ready to sail.
这是什么玩意?
What's the meaning of this?
爷爷, 这是我的第一艘船
Grandpa, it's my first ship.
你浪费时间做这种无聊事 怎么可能成为海军呢?
How do you expect to be a Marine when you're wasting your time on this?
我不想成为海军
I don't want to be a Marine.
我是海贼!
I'm a pirate!
不!
No!
爷爷, 不要!
Grandpa, don't!
住手!那是我的船!
Stop! It's my ship!
你的训练从今天开始
Your training begins today.
但首先
But first...
放开我!
Let me go!
吃午餐
...lunch.
不, 放开我!我是海贼!
No, let me go! I'm a pirate!
快趴下!
Hit the deck!
大家没事吧?
Everybody okay?
应该没事
I think so.
没事才怪, 非常有事
No. Not okay. Not even close to okay.
乌索普, 向他们开火反击!
Usopp, fire back at them!
还是尽快逃跑呢?
Or how about we sail away as fast as we can?
逃离海军?
Run from the Marines?
绝对不要!
No. Never!
娜美, 调整那个什么帆的
Nami, trim the... the sail thing.
击沉他们的船舰
Let's sink their ship.
我们没时间, 他们抢了我们的风
We don't have time. They're stealing our wind.
如果被他们靠上来, 我们就完蛋了
If they pull up alongside us, we're finished.
你是航海士,想想办法 -索隆,收缆索、左满舵
You're the navigator. Do something. - Zoro, sheet in and hard to port!
你知道怎么装填炮弹吧? -当然,
You know how to load a cannon? - Yeah, of course.
我装过成千上万颗了
I've loaded thousands of 'em.
这绝对不是我熟悉的型号♥
Uh, this must be a different model than I'm used to.
左满舵是什么? -左边!
Which way is port? - The left!
乌索普,把炮弹装进炮管, 点燃引信
Usopp, load the cannon in the barrel. Light the fuse.
然后快闪
Then get the hell out of the way!
乌索普!
Ooh. Ooh. Oh. - Usopp!
搞什么
What the... - Whoa, whoa, whoa!
天啊
Oh man.
已可清楚瞄准船身,长官 是否准许开火?
We've got a clear view of their hull, sir. Permission to fire?
不准杀人
No kill shots.
我要活捉这些海贼
I want these pirates taken alive.
给我
Give me that.
海贼船
Pirate vessel,
听从海军命令
by order of the Marines,
降下船帆, 向我方投降
lower your sails and submit to my authority.
休想!
Never!
好,臭小子, 随便你
All right, you brat. Have it your way.
还不错, 小子
Not bad, boy.
还不错
Not bad.
真是太厉害了
That was amazing.
你救了我们! -你没告诉我你还有这招
You saved us! - You didn't tell me you could do that.
我也不知道我有这招
I didn't know I could.
好耶!
Yeah! Ah!
娜美, 带我们离开这里
Nami, get us out of here.
没问题
On it.
我们快溜吧
Let's disappear.
船的状况如何?
How's the ship look?
栏杆坏了
Broken railing.
只是轻微损伤, 原本可能更糟
Minor damage. Could've been a lot worse.
也可能更好 -没有海军的踪影
Could've been better. - Can't see the Marines anywhere.
雾太浓了, 什么也看不到
Can't see anything in this soup.
我们需要一个能躲藏的地方
What we need is a place to lay low,
等那些来抓我们的增援军队都离开
wait out any reinforcements they send after us.
我的航海图在浓雾中派不上用场
My charts are useless in this fog.
路飞怎么说?
What did Luffy say?
他在船头
He's on the bow.
我们开溜之后, 他一句话也没说
He hasn't said anything since we hightailed it.
有人必须和他谈谈 这件事和另一件事都要谈
Well, somebody needs to talk to him. About this and that other thing.
哪一件事?
What other thing?
还有什么事呢?
Oh, gee, I wonder.
“海军中将是我爷爷”的事
The vice-admiral-of-the-Marines- is-my-grandfather thing.
那个啊
Oh, that.
我和那个家伙真的不熟
Yeah, I don't really know the guy that well.
感觉没什么大不了的
Doesn't seem like a big deal.
你是他的大副, 这比较像是你的工作
You're his first mate. Kind of seems like that falls under your job description,
好吧
Fine.
你还好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
很好, 但我的帽子在战斗中挨了几下
Great. But my hat took a couple of hits during the battle.
对
Right.
你想谈谈那场战斗吗?
About the battle, you wanna talk about it?
不想
Nope.
好, 和你聊聊真不错
Okay, good talk.
我觉得他没事
He seems fine to me.
你真的有问他吗?
Did you even ask him?
你们闻到了吗?
You guys smell that?
闻到什么?
Smell what?
空气中有股味道
There's something on the breeze.
闻起来像奶油
Smells like butter.
酱油
Soy sauce.
还有肉
And meat.
我什么都闻不到
I can't smell anything.
你觉得他脑袋撞坏了吗?
Think he has brain damage?
我每天都这样想
I think that every day.
路飞,追着味道跑是很有趣啦
Look, Luffy, playing follow the smell is fun and all,
但我们真的得离开这片浓雾
but we really got to get out of this fog.
我知道, 但我闻到食物
I know, but I smell food,
这表示有人在某个地方煮东西
which means that there's someone somewhere cooking.
右舷五度
Five degrees starboard!
不!往左转回三度
No! No! Three degrees back to port.
有了食物, 他突然知道如何领航了
Add food to the equation and suddenly he knows how to navigate.
那是什么?
What is that?
那是陆地吗?
Is that land?
不可能, 这附近没有岛屿
Can't be. There aren't any Islands anywhere near here.
那是什么?
What's a...
芭拉蒂?
baratie?
每个人都去那艘鱼头船
Everyone's going to that fish ship.
那个味道
That smell.
这个地方应该是餐厅
I think this place is a restaurant.
那我知道接下来要做什么了
Then I know what we're gonna do next.
伪装这艘船, 让海军找不到我们?
Disguise the ship so the Marines can't find us?
开回比较安全的西罗布村?
Sail back to Syrup Village where it's safe?
不是
Nah.
我们去吃饭!
Let's eat!
那条鱼最好是有酒吧
That fish better have a bar.
欢迎来到芭拉蒂, 能为你效劳吗?
Welcome to Baratie. How can I help you?
哪里能吃饭? 先生, 请问有预约吗?
Hi! Where do we eat? - Do you have a reservation, sir?
需要预约吗? -我们今天很满
Do we need one? - We're very full today.
我可以把你排在候补名单上
I could put you on the waiting list.
要等三个星期
It's three weeks out.
也许你要再检查一次预约表
Maybe you want to check your book again.
你可不想赶走未来的海贼王
You wouldn't want to turn away the future King of the Pirates, would you?
先生, 那是谁呢?
And who is that, sir?
蒙奇·D·路飞
Monkey D. Luffy.
也许你听说过他?
Perhaps you've heard of him?
这样的话, 我们会找张桌子给你们
Well, in that case, we'll find a table.
我就知道有用
Yeah! I knew it.
在三周后
In three weeks.
你得原谅他们, 他们是白♥痴♥
You'll have to excuse them. They're idiots.
剧集 | 海贼王 真人版(2023) | 导航列表