Come on. Don't look, just run.
露易丝·埃略特
Louise Elliot?
是的 正是
Yes, that's me.
我是沃利斯督察 巴克尔警长
Detective Wallis and Barker.
是啊 查理说了你们要来
Yes, of course. Yes, Charlie told me you were coming.
请进 请进
Come in, come in.
富勒警官应该也告诉过你
As Officer Fuller has told you,
我们的头号♥嫌犯是李·沃尔什
our prime suspect is Lee Walsh.
我们在犯罪现场找到了他的指纹
His fingerprints were found at the crime scene.
有人认识他吗 仔细看看
Do any of you know him? Have a good look.
不好意思
Sorry.
为什么
Why?
你们知不知道他为什么要做出这种事
I mean, do you have any idea why he would do something like this?
目前尚无法确定
Nothing for sure.
我们来这儿的路上接到了爱丁堡那边来的电♥话♥
We did get a call from Edinburgh on the way here.
沃尔什目前是个流浪汉
Walsh is currently homeless
他到过爱丁堡的几间救济厨房♥
and used to go to a couple of soup kitchens in Edinburgh.
或许格蕾丝和沃尔什是在那儿认识的
We're wondering if Grace and Walsh maybe came into contact there.
她或亚当有提过
Did she or Adam maybe
她在那儿轮班的时候 认识过什么人吗
ever talk about someone she might have met there on one of her shifts?
没有
No.
我还是想问 为什么
Again, why?
说不通吧 即使他们有过接触
It doesn't make sense. Even if their paths crossed,
-他为什么会去他们家 -我们也不确定
- why would he go round to their house...? - We can't be sure.
沃尔什被确诊患有精神分♥裂♥症
Walsh is a diagnosed schizophrenic
而且他有吸毒史
with a history of drug use.
他总是中途断药
Always coming off his medication.
这肯定不是他第一次产生幻觉
It wouldn't be the first time he's had delusional thoughts
表现出攻击性
and became hostile.
他资料上有一长串严重攻击指控
He's got a bunch of serious assault charges on his sheet.
目前这也只是推测 没实质证据
This is just a theory right now, nothing more.
你们认为他现在在哪儿
Where do you think he is now?
今天早上
As of this morning,
闭路监控拍到他在这儿附近
we have CCTV footage placing him very close to here --
A87高速公路下面的加油站
in a service station off the A87.
他离这里那么近
With him being this close to the house,
我们认为或许
we have to entertain the idea that
李·沃尔什是冲这儿来的
Lee Walsh maybe was coming here.
为什么
Why?
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
目前我们也没有头绪
Right now, we just don't know.
我们认为是因为他对格蕾丝有妄想的敌意
We're thinking some kind of delusional hostility towards Grace,
并且扩大到了她的新婚丈夫 家人身上
extending to the new husband, the families...
目前这些只是我们的
At this stage, anything we say can only be...
推测
speculation.
只希望你们知道
What you need to know
我们不会有半点松懈
is we're not going to take any chances.
我们要围一个铁栏
We're going to have an iron fence up,
设置若干检查站
officers at various checkpoints,
监视通向这儿的路 确保你们的人身安全
monitoring the road in to ensure you're not in any danger. Now...
最近几个月
Was there anything
亚当和格蕾丝的举动有什么反常的吗
unusual about Adam and Grace's behaviour in recent months?
任何和平时不太一样的事情
Anything at all out of the ordinary?
不管是多小的事都可能是证据
Doesn't matter how small it seems.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't get this.
为什么
Why?
有个人进他们家杀了他们
I mean, a man walked into their flat and killed them.
他们不才是受害者吗
Aren't they the victims here?
埃略特太太 拜托
Mrs Elliot, please.
我只是想尽可能多地了解情况
I'm just trying to get the full picture here.
抱歉 我们已经...
I'm sorry. We've been...
我们早上一起床就待在
You know, we've been stuck in the house all morning,
这幢房♥子里
since we got up, and, you know,
呆呆盯着电视机
we're just staring at the television
听着一条接一条报道
and hearing report after report
大声报出来 超出我们的承受范围
and hearing it all out loud, it's just too much.
抱歉 失陪
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
妈妈
Oh, Mum.
格蕾丝总想做善事
She was always trying to do good things, Grace.
总想拯救这个世界
Always trying to save the world.
每次帮助一个迷失的灵魂
One lost soul at a time.
看她得到了什么呢
And what does she get?
某个变♥态♥就因为她善良地递给他免费食物
Some psychopath, obsessed with her because she's kind enough
便对她痴迷
to hand him some free food.
别这么想了
You can't keep thinking about that.
如果那个警探说得没错
So if that detective is right,
那个男人是打算过来伤害我们
and that man was coming here to hurt us,
就像他对亚当和格蕾丝那样
just like he did Adam and Grace, then...
那我们就没做错
Then we did the right thing.
妈妈 是你吗
Mum, was it you?
你昨晚去了谷仓吗
Did you go into the barn last night?
我
Me?
你怎么会这么说
Why would you say that?
你该知道我们不是干这事的料吧
You do realise that we are not made for this.
你刚告诉警♥察♥我们整个早上都在这儿
You just told the police we were here all morning,
而实际上我们在比尔和莫伊拉那儿
even though we were at Bill and Moira's
而且大家都看到了
and people saw us there.
那么 没人阻止你
Well, no-one's stopping you.
你要是想进去
If you want to go back into that room
告诉警探发生了什么
and tell the detective what happened,
没人会拦你
no-one's going to stand in your way.
我大概每周见格蕾丝一次
I saw Grace about once a week.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我
I, erm...
我
I, uh...
我还要去值班 失陪了
Um, I have a shift at work. Excuse me.
他们不该今天还叫你去上班
They can't expect you to work today.
没别人来代班
There's no-one to cover.
要是你们都问完了 警探
If that's all, detectives...
当然
Of course.
不过你离开之前 既然大家都在
Just before you go, while I have you all here,
你们都没有爸爸的消息吗
you haven't heard from your dad, have you?
我们联♥系♥不上他
We just... We can't get through.
我也是 知道这事后 我试过打给他
Me neither. I tried calling after we heard but...
我们已经不再和他联♥系♥了
we don't speak to him any more.
很久没联♥系♥过了
Haven't for a long time.
嗨 我是亚当·埃略特
Hi, you've reached Adam Elliot.
放肆点 留言吧
Go crazy, leave a message.
我想你
I miss you.
我们找道格拉斯一家谈谈 然后回爱丁堡
OK, let's talk to the Douglases and get back to Edinburgh,
去查救济厨房♥的线索
follow up on that soup kitchen lead.
天啊 刚才气氛好紧张啊
Christ, that was full-on, wasn't it?
-我永远都习惯不了 -什么
- Don't think I'll ever get used to it. - What?
沉浸在巨大的悲痛中 太令人心力交瘁了
Being around it, that amount of grief. It's just exhausting.
想想生活在这样一个
Imagine living in a house
承受悲剧的家里是什么感觉
that much bloody tragedy.
你好
Hello?
我是杰
'It's Jay.'
你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么
What the hell are you doing calling me?
别紧张 老奶奶
Chill out, Grandma.
听着 我觉得我得告诉你
Look, I just thought you should know,
你给我的那些迷幻药
those sheets of acid you got me,
蓝爸爸 非常畅销
the Papa Smurfs, flying off the shelves.
就像80年代晚期那种盛况
It's like the late '80s out there.
我现在在看屏幕上的销♥售♥情况
I'm looking at the numbers on my screen now,
我这边有点供不应求了 我需要更多
I'm pulling down bigger than I thought and I need more.
屏幕 怎么 你还弄了个电子数据表吗
Screen? What, are you running a bloody spreadsheet?
怎么 你以为我贩毒就代表我是个傻子吗
'What? Cos you think I make money selling drugs I'm a dumb shit?'
就算是个傻子 我估计
Well, a dumb shit who I reckon
赚的钱也是你平时薪水的两倍
makes double what you earn in half the time.
你说说 他们给你多少工资 老奶奶