那天是我对你最初的记忆
'That day was my first memory of you.
我记得那个早上
'I remember that morning,
我手中握着柄剑
'I had a sword in my hand
我觉得我能对抗这世界
and I thought I could take on the world.
布里斯顿节
但当我真正踏入外面的世界 才明白
'But then I went out into the world and I realised something --
真实的世界 其他人共同生活的世界
'the real world, and the other people 'that live in it,
令人恐惧
are terrifying.
然后我就见你站在那里
'And then I saw you standing there,
看起来是那么...自信
and you seemed so... confident.
知晓一切的玩具版小公主
'The fun-sized little princess who had it all figured out.
你和我说话
'And you spoke to me.
当然啦 你并没有什么选择
'Not that you had much choice about it.
那就是彼此相邻而居的优势
'That was the upside of living next-door to each other
低头不见抬头见
'in the arse end of nowhere.
我们做什么都形影不离
'We did everything together.
亚当&格蕾丝
甚至去了同一所大学
'Even ended up at the same uni.
妈妈 克莱尔和罗伯送我去学校并和我道别
'Mum, Claire and Rob took me down and said their goodbyes.
但当他们离开 我再次感到害怕
'And then, when they left, I felt scared all over again.'
但你来到我的房♥间 我们共饮了红酒
But you came to my room, and we drank red wine,
你告诉我不必害怕
and you told me I didn't have to be scared
从那时起 我便不再害怕
and since then, I haven't been scared...
不再怕任何事...
of anything...
因为我拥有了你
because I have you.
这就是我为何站在这里...
And that's why I'm stood here...
穿得像个傻瓜...
..dressed like an idiot...
好吧 谢了
Yeah, thanks
来跳我们的第一支舞
..for our first dance.
来吧
Come on.
本周我们将关注点和祈祷转向那些
We turn our thoughts and prayers this week to those affected
受暴雨和洪水影响严重的人们
by these terrible storms and floods.
近来我常被问到一个问题
There's a question I've been getting asked a lot recently.
如果上帝博爱 关怀
If our God is a loving, caring God,
我们为何会遭受如此深重的苦难
why are we suffering like this?
人们为何失去家园
Why are people losing their homes?
每当苦难降临时就会这样
So it goes when hardships come.
很多事我们无法控制
Things we cannot control.
我们愤怒地指责
We lash out.
我们质疑上帝的存在...
We question His existence...
一波极强的天气系统正朝苏格兰移♥动♥
An extremely powerful weather system is heading towards Scotland,
英国气象局已发布红色预警信♥号♥♥
with the Met Office having issued a red weather warning.
强降雨及暴风...
Heavy rain and gale force gusts of wind...
到处都在谈论这该死的鬼天气
Can't move for all this talk about the frickin' weather!
杰米
Jamie.
杰米
Jamie!
把耳塞摘下来
Take those things out.
为什么
Why?
为什么 因为那是坏习惯
Why? Because it's bad manners, that's why!
我在这儿都能听到那些噪音了
I can hear that racket from here.
好吧
Right.
上帝在周日早上会禁止一切有趣的事
God forbid any part of Sunday morning be any fun whatsoever.
这个 看到这个没
This. See this?
这才是音乐
This is music.
汉克·威廉姆斯的专辑
This is Hank Williams.
听吧 多美妙
There you are. Beautiful!
查理
Charlie.
哪阵风把你吹来了
What brings you all the way out here?
比尔 莫伊拉
Bill, Moira.
我...
I...
我接到一通爱丁堡警局的电♥话♥
I got a call from Edinburgh Police.
他们...
They've...
昨晚在公♥寓♥里 发现了你女儿 格蕾丝
found your girl, Grace, in her flat last night.
她家被非法闯入
There'd been a break-in.
她被谋杀了 比尔
She was murdered, Bill,
她和亚当·埃略特 我只是...
her and Adam Elliot. But I just...
不
No, no, no.
肚子里的孩子呢
What about the baby?
-很遗憾 -不
- Sorry. - No!
-我们需要有人去确认他们的身份 -不
- We need someone to identify them. - No, no.
我想让露易丝的另一个儿子罗伯去吧
I was thinking, Louise's other boy, Rob,
他不是住在爱丁堡吗
he lives in Edinburgh, doesn't he?
她是我的孩子 查理
She's my child, Charlie.
我...我该去看看她
I...I should go and see her.
这样的情况不合适 比尔
Not like this, Bill.
不 你为什么要告诉我这种事
No! Why would you say that to me?
你为什么要告诉我这种事 查理
Why would you say that to me, Charlie?
嗨 亚当 又是我 你大姐
Hi, At. Me again, your big sister.
记得我吗
Remember me?
一直没有你的消息
Still haven't heard from you.
也许我并不想知道你的消息 你可能...
Maybe I don't want to. You're probably...
晒成了恶心的深色皮肤 不管怎样
..disgustingly tanned. Anyway,
皮肤褪色后给我打个电♥话♥ 爱你
give me a call when it fades. Love you.
愿一切安好
Hope it was brilliant.
-他还回来吗 -谁
- Is he coming back then? - Who?
你那位去内罗毕拯救世界的
That fella of yours who went off to save the world in Nairobi
-情人先生 -我是打给我弟弟...
- Mr Lover Lover. - That was my brother...
刚度了蜜月回来
back from honeymoon.
我都忘了跟你提过山姆
Forgot I told you about Sam.
那会让我在工作日的夜里也去喝酒的
That'll teach me to drink on a school night.
早安 梅瑞迪斯 今天感觉如何
Morning, Meredith. How are you today?
还行
Fine.
来
Here.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
要不我来吧
Oh, can I help?
这个吗
This one?
这是我奶奶给我的
This was given to me by my grandmother.
-我想给你 -不行 我不能拿
- I wanted you to have it. - No, no, I couldn't. I couldn't.
我不接受你的拒绝
I won't take no for an answer.
谢谢
Thank you.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我知道你会像照顾我那样
I know you'll take good care of it...
好好照看它
as you have of me.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我查了一下之前谈过的那件事
I looked into what we talked about.
有一种药能让人永远地沉睡
There's this pill -- it sends you quietly off to sleep.
我做不到 梅瑞迪斯
I can't do that, Meredith.
我实在找不到其他人帮忙了
If there was anyone else I could ask.
我们都是那么久的朋友了
We've been friends a long time now.
那是犯法的
It's against the law.
法律如同蛛网 或许能捕到小苍蝇
Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies,
却只能任大黄蜂穿过
but let wasps and hornets break through.
语出乔纳森·斯威夫特
Jonathan Swift.
《格列佛游记》作者
你引用的又是一本我没看过的书
Another quote from another book I haven't read.
我行将就木 克莱尔
I'm going to die, Claire.
我做不到 梅瑞迪斯
I... I can't, Meredith.
-可以找个不给你惹麻烦的法子 -我
- We can do it so you won't get into any trouble. - I...
你只是心烦罢了
You're upset, that's all.
我该 继续工作了
I should... I should get on.
罗伯 等等
Rob! Wait!
我还以为你会送我上班呢
I thought you were going to give me a lift to work.
不行了 我...
I can't. I...
我该去威尔森太太那儿 我之前忘了
I forgot I'm supposed to be at Mrs Wilson's place.
你不是几个月前就弄好她家花♥园♥了吗
I thought you finished her garden months ago.
大概并没有吧
I guess not.
其实我觉得你不该去上班
You know, I don't think you should be in work.
又来了
Oh, not this again.
太快了
It's too soon.
那些都是过去的事了
What happened to me is in the past.
生活总得继续下去啊 罗伯
Life goes on, Rob.
把自己封闭起来没有帮助