前情提要
他们发现了你女儿 格蕾丝
They've found your girl, Grace.
她被谋杀了 比尔
She was murdered, Bill.
她和亚当·埃略特
Her and Adam Elliot.
我得去布里斯顿 把我挑起的事情做个了结
I need to get to Braeston, finish something that I started.
就是这个男人杀了亚当和格蕾丝
This is the man that killed Adam and Gracie.
现在怎么办
So what now?
比尔家的谷仓里有养狗用的旧笼子
The old dog cages up at Bill's barn.
他说得对 把他关起来 我们就安全了
He's right. We could keep him in there and we'd be safe.
凶手就在我们当中
One of us did this.
是我们中的一个人干的
One of us, right here.
蓝爸爸迷幻药 75片
Papa Smurfs LSD. 75 sheets.
我们得准备预防措施 像你这种人
We have to take precautions. Someone like you.
埃略特案 一个当地警♥察♥发现李·沃尔什的踪迹了
The Elliot case. A local cop got a sighting of Lee Walsh.
立刻电♥话♥联♥系♥他
Get him on the phone now.
一名督察要从爱丁堡过来
A detective's coming from Edinburgh.
好吧 我们要怎么做
OK. What are we going to do?
听着 不管是谁干的都必须说出来
Look, whoever did this just has to say so.
你必须站出来承认
You just have to admit it.
我不确定这是否重要
I'm not so sure it matters.
这个人的所作所为...
What that man did...
伤害了我们所有人
..he hurt all of us.
所以我们要自己处理这事
So we deal with this ourselves.
我们都要承担责任
We all carry it on our shoulders.
听着 我们甚至都不知道那个男人为什么来这儿
Look, we don't even know why that man came here.
我们不知道为什么他口袋里有我们的邮编
We don't know why he had our postcode in his pocket.
重要的是我们现在要怎么做
What matters is what we do now.
我就一直在问自己
And I just keep asking myself,
这个男人死了我会感到遗憾吗
am I sorry that this man is dead?
他都做了禽兽不如的事
After what he did?
实话实说 我不会
I honestly cannot say that I am.
妈妈...
Mum...
你只是尚处于震惊中
You're just in shock.
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello!
-你认识他们吗 比尔 -不认识
- Do you know them, Bill? - No.
打扰下 有什么事吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
-不需要 抱歉 -把照相机放下
- No, I'm sorry. - Hey, put your camera down!
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我本无意像这样闯进来
It wasn't my intention to barge in like this.
你是谁
Who are you?
莫妮卡·格兰特 来自《爱丁堡时报》
Monica Grant. Edinburgh Times.
我向你保证 我们不会用那些照片
I assure you, we won't be using those photographs.
-那你来这里做什么 -你是比尔·道格拉斯吗
- Then what are you doing here? - Are you Bill Douglas?
我们对你没什么可说的 这是私事
We've nothing to say to you. This is a private matter.
我们只想给你们一个版面
All we want is to give you a place
来聊聊你女儿
to really talk about your daughter,
讲讲她的故事
to tell her story.
这是私人领地 滚开
This is private land. Get lost.
我真的很理解 抱歉打扰你们了
I understand. Really. Sorry to have disturbed you.
开什么玩笑
You've got to be joking!
-他们是什么人 -记者
- Who were they? - The press.
他们想知道什么
What did they want to know?
你觉得他们想知道什么
What do you think they wanted to know?
-我就是问问 -他们想怎么样
- Well, I'm just asking. - What did they want?
万一有更多记者来呢
What if more come?
我们应该给查理·富勒打个电♥话♥
We should call Charlie Fuller.
让他把记者拦在门外
Tell him to keep the press at the gate.
-我们不能让他们到这儿来 -我这就去
- We can't have them up here. - I'll go.
好的 打完电♥话♥ 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔 你就可以回家了
Aye, and after that, Alastair, you can go on home.
你做得够多了 萨尔肯定想知道你在哪儿
You've done enough. Sal will be wondering where you are.
警♥察♥随时可能会到
You know, the police could be here any minute.
我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
那是昨晚的监控录像吗
And that's last night's footage?
没错
Aye.
随时告诉我你是否可以一起参与
Let me know if you want to join in at any point.
离这两家的居住地18英里
18 miles from where the families live.
李·沃尔什在这里出现肯定不是巧合
No way Lee Walsh being out here was a coincidence.
你确定那两家人还安全吗
Are we sure the families are safe?
布里斯顿的联络人是个当地警♥察♥
The liaison in Braeston's a local,
他和道格拉斯 埃略特两家人都很熟
he knows the Douglases and the Elliots well.
他已经让他所有的手下保持警戒了
He's got all his men keeping their eyes open.
这是我去过的最烂的加油站
This is the shittiest petrol station I've ever been to.
该死 现在这是在哪儿
Where the hell even is this?
怎么了
What?
李·沃尔什的医疗记录
Lee Walsh's medical records.
他从少年时期起就不断进出精神病院
Guy's been in and out of facilities since he was a teenager.
被诊断为偏执型精神分♥裂♥症
Diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.
一个流浪汉精分患者开着偷来的雷克萨斯车
A homeless schizophrenic in a stolen Lexus.
真是没想到他会这么难找呢
Wouldn't have thought he'd be too hard to find.
问题是 如果他昨晚在这里
Question is, if he was here last night,
为什么他没去布里斯顿
why didn't he make it to Braeston?
暴风雨造成的破坏很严重
That storm did a lot of damage.
人们不得不从家中撤离
People having to evacuate their houses,
应急电♥话♥响个不停 也许...
emergency services phones ringing off the hook. Maybe...
也许他下了公路
Maybe he came off the road.
我们很快就会找到他
We'll find him soon enough.
对 走吧 我们得去看看那两家人
Right, come on. We've got to go and see the families.
喂
Yep?
好的
Ok.
似乎我们找到沃尔什和受害者间的联♥系♥了
Sounds like we might have a connection between Walsh and the victims.
请接着说
Yeah, go on.
这里的东西 把它们盖起来 让它们看起来像...
Some of this stuff here, put it around, just make it look like...
-像什么 -像是已经在这里有些年了 好吗
- What? - It's been here for ages. OK?
我们在做正确的事
We're doing the right thing.
你怎么能这么确定
How can you be so sure?
因为罗伯确定
Because Rob's sure.
而且...
And...
我相信他
I believe in him.
发生了那么多不快的事 他还一直照顾我
After everything that happened, he looked after me.
我信任他
I trust him.
我也爱亚当和格蕾丝
I loved Adam and Grace too.
两周前我还是格蕾丝的伴娘 可现在...
Two weeks ago I was Grace's bridesmaid and now...
她死了
she's gone.
依我看
As far as I'm concerned,
李·沃尔什被杀就是报应
Lee Walsh getting killed -- that is karma.
我要去帮其他人了
I'm going to go and help the others.
-这样吗 -对 好了
- Yeah? - Yeah, OK.
好了
Right.
篱笆
The fence.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
车搞定了 胎痕全被盖好了
Car's done, the tyre tracks are pretty well covered,
我们只需要把树枝从路上挪走
but we just need to move that branch out the road
然后把篱笆重新竖起来
then get this fence back up.
妈妈 等等 我们先把树枝挪走
Mum, wait, wait. Let's do the branch first.
我是朱丽叶·沃利斯督察
DI Juliet Wallis,
这是我的搭档 安德鲁·巴克尔警长
my partner, DS Andrew Barker.
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone.
抬起来
Lift!
再远点
Further.
好 这就可以了
OK, that'll do.
-好 -好了
- OK. - That's it.
该死
Shit!
怎么了
What happened?
树枝割到手了 没事的
I cut it on a branch, it's fine.
-你得去涂点药 -不行 先把这边弄好
- You've got to put something on it. - No, when we're done.
他们来了
They're here.
他们来了
They're here!
快跑
Run, run.
不 别管了
No, leave them.
跟上 别看了 快跑吧