你本来可以告诉警♥察♥ 但你选择了沉默
You could have said something to the police. You chose not to.
知情不报等同于说谎
A lie of omission is still a lie.
他杀了人 也偿了命
He did it. And he paid for it.
血债血还
Eye for an eye.
也许这才是正确的解决方法
Well, maybe that's the way that it should be.
因为这年头法律体系根本不管用 不是吗
Cos the system as it is right now doesn't work, does it?
要不然 强♥暴♥我女朋友的那个人
I mean, why else is the man who raped my girlfriend
-怎么还能在爱丁堡逍遥法外 -罗伯
- still walking the streets of Edinburgh? - Rob...
先回答我 法律伸张正义了吗
Look, answer me that question -- how does that work?
拜托 罗伯 听我说
Please, Rob, listen, please.
我已经失去了儿子 你也失去了弟弟
I've already lost my son, you've already lost your brother.
我不想再看到任何人进监狱
I don't want to see anyone going to prison.
无论我们还是道格拉斯一家 都不要
Not us, not the Douglases... No-one.
-应该是计程车到了 -我必须走
- Must be our cab. - I'm gonna get going.
那就走吧 那就是你的作风 不是吗
Leave, then. That's your move, isn't it?
自己心满意足了
Stick around for the fire
留下一个烂摊子让我收拾
and then leave me to sift through the ashes.
-你好 -爸爸的事情也是这样
- Hello? - Just like with Dad.
好的 我们马上出来
Yeah, yeah, we'll be out in a sec. OK.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我爱你
Love you.
你一路上没怎么说话
You've been really quiet.
还好吗
Are you OK?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
邮编BE3 8FD
我们得叫伦敦警厅附近的警员
We need to get someone from the Met round
去皮特·埃略特家里
to Peter Elliot's in London.
我打不通他的电♥话♥
I can't get through.
亚当和格蕾丝在西班牙的酒店入住时的
The phone records have finally come through from the hotel
通话记录终于传过来了
where Adam and Grace were staying out in Spain.
有好几通电♥话♥是从酒店拨出
A number of outgoing calls were made to
打给亚当的爸爸
Adam's dad from the hotel phone.
那很奇怪啊
It's weird, isn't it?
克莱尔·埃略特明显暗示过
I mean, given Claire Elliot clearly intimated that none of them
他们跟父亲都不再联络了
spoke to their father any more.
试图弄明白别人的家事
Trying to understand other people's families is like
跟试图搞清楚中东的局势一样
trying to get your head around what's going on in the Middle East.
让人摸不着头脑 他们最终都会自相残杀
Confusing, and they'll end up killing each other anyway,
所以何必浪费力气
so what's the point?
我们明早第一时间就派附近的警员去他家
We'll send some officers round there first thing in the morning.
现在 你该回家休息了
But right now, you should go home and get some rest.
陪陪你的女儿
Be with your daughter.
您有两条保存的语♥音♥ 第一条语♥音♥
'You have two saved messages. First saved message.'
爸 是我 亚当
'Dad, it's me, Adam.
很抱歉我之前吼你了 只是...
''m sorry for shouting earlier. It's just...
我很害怕
'I'm scared.
我无法...
'I can't...
求你了 爸爸 我需要跟你谈谈
'Please, Dad, I need to talk to you about this.'
布里斯顿
规划路线中
布里斯顿 车程10小时06分钟 确认
是婚礼的视频
The wedding video.
那卷录像带
It's one of the tapes
是罗伯拿去给人剪辑的带子之一
from when Rob had it edited.
我问他能不能让我保存这份
I asked him if I could keep them.
他看起来多么英俊
Doesn't he look handsome?
关掉吧
Turn it off.
妈妈 你不要折磨自己
You shouldn't torture yourself, Mum.
睡了吗 想你了 抱抱
时间挑得可真好 抱抱
杰米试图亲我 好尴尬
邻居家的古怪小孩 天啊
早上好
Morning.
比尔
Bill.
天气真好
Set to be a good one.
是啊
Aye.
每天一开始总是阳光灿烂的 伙计
Well, they often start out that way, pal.
对 说得没错
True, that's true.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
是啊
Aye.
你来这里干什么 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
What are you doing here, Alastair?
萨尔没帮我转告你吗
Sal not give you my message?
她说了
She did, aye.
问题是
But the thing is...
我必须来上班 不然没有收入 比尔
I can't afford to not come in for work, Bill.
你享受带薪休假 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
It's paid leave, Alastair.
我不会要求你...
I didn't expect...
比尔 你也知道我和萨尔过得很艰难
You know that I've been struggling, Bill. Me and Sal...
我们很缺钱
we're short of money.
自从那该死的天花板开始漏水
Ever since that damn roof started leaking.
农场的经营状况很不错 已经...
You know, the farm's doing all right, it's...
我心想你可以...
You know, and I just thought you could...
你会想要帮帮我们
You'd find it in yourself to helping us out.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你想要钱
You want money.
我多年来一直对你忠心耿耿 比尔
I've been loyal all these years, Bill.
我只是希望...
You know, and I was just hoping...
你所说的忠诚 是指守口如瓶吧
And by your loyalty, you mean you'll keep your silence.
关于你看到的事
About what you saw.
关于杰米的行为
About Jamie.
-我只是想说... -我很清楚你的意思
- I'm just saying... - I know exactly what you're saying.
你会拿到钱的
You'll get your money.
他们干了多久了
How long have they been at it?
已经是第二轮了
It's round two.
已经比第一轮长一分半钟了
Already a minute and a half longer than the last round.
不过第一轮♥大♥概就持续了5秒钟 所以...
Although the first round did last about five seconds, so...
来吧 疤面煞星 我们来看看
Come on then, Scarface. Let's have a look.
我们下午开始 对吧
We're dropping it this afternoon, right?
等剩余的人都到齐了
When the rest of them arrive?
等帐篷里的那两个人
We're taking it as soon as those two in there
不再把鹿吓跑 我们就开始
stop scaring the bloody deer away.
兄弟 你不是买♥♥了14片吗
Mate, I thought you got 14.
是啊 没错
Yeah, I did.
该死的
Shit.
下来吧 我发誓你一定会很享受的
Come on down. I swear you'll have an amazing time.
来吧 你不会觉得我真会丢下你一个人吧
Come on, you didn't think I would leave you yourself, did you?
来吧 我会接住你的
Come on. I'll catch you.
快跳下来啊
Come on down.
跟我们一起
Join us.
下面太好玩了 珍妮
It's amazing down here, Jenny.
我会接住你的 来啊
I'll catch you. Come on.
来啊 快跳啊
Come on. Just jump.
下面真是太好玩了
It's amazing down here!
快来吧
Please, come on.
下来啊 跟我们一起玩 来参加派对 快来
Come down, join the fun, join the party. Come on.
跳啊
Jump.
为什么是印度
Why India?
全世界只有两位外科医生
There are only two surgeons in the world
做过你需要的那种手术
who have ever done an operation like the one you need.
美国有一个 印度有一个
There's a man in America and a man in India and...
我们在美国做不起这种手术
Well, we can't afford to do the procedure in America.
你去过那里吗
Have you ever been there?
印度吗
To India?
没有
No.
我连想都没想过
Hadn't even thought of that.
艾尔萨 你知道我表姐艾尔萨吗
Elsa, do you know my cousin Elsa?
她就去了
Well, anyway, she went.
她说那里都是你能遇到的最友好的人
She said it was full of the friendliest people you'll ever meet.
无论你去哪里 人们都面带微笑 舒心的微笑
Everywhere you go people smile. Proper smiles.
不像这里
Not like here.
这里的人也会微笑
People smile here.
是啊 这里的人也会微笑
Yeah, people smile here.
好啊 雪子
Hey, Yuki.
我在来的路上给你买♥♥了报纸
I got this for you on the way over.