前情提要
他们发现了你女儿 格蕾丝
They've found your girl, Grace.
她被谋杀了 比尔 她和亚当·埃略特
She was murdered, Bill, her and Adam Elliot.
我得去布里斯顿 把我挑起的事情做个了结
I need to get to Braeston to finish something that I started.
如果你发现杀害你孩子的凶手
What would you do if the man who murdered your children
在案发当天出现在你家门前 你会怎么做
ended up on your doorstep that same day?
我们得除掉尸体
We have to get rid of the body.
有一种药能让人永远地沉睡
There's this pill. It sends you quietly off to sleep.
我做不到 梅瑞迪斯
I can't do that, Meredith.
我在学校的一个朋友...她死了
A friend of mine from school... she's dead.
那标志像是蓝精灵 真变♥态♥
They made it look like a Smurf. It's sick.
为了你好 你得确保我不被逮捕
It's in your interest to make sure I'm not arrested,
但是如果我被抓到
but if I get picked up...
你也绝对逃不掉
you sure as shit are too.
我们发现了 罗伯
We found it, Rob.
你藏进卧室壁炉的那把带血的刀
The bloodstained knife you hid in your bedroom, in the fireplace.
我没在那儿藏过任何东西
I never hid anything there...
我猜你还没查看电子邮件吧
I take it you've not checked your e-mails.
今早我们都收到了杰米·道格拉斯发来的邮件
We both received one this morning... from Jamie Douglas.
我把我们家人撇清了
I kept us out of it.
我在电子邮件里说 我们只知道罗伯来家里
I said in my e-mail that all we knew was Rob coming by the house,
说有人开车撞倒篱笆
talking about someone crashing into the fence.
杰米 你做了什么
Oh, Jamie, what have you done?
李·沃尔什最初为什么想要去你们家
Why did Lee Walsh come up to your house in the first place?
我们会查清楚究竟发生了什么事
We're going to find out what happened.
听着 是我♥干♥的 是我杀了他
Look, I did it. I killed him.
再继续下去 你就会直接下地狱
Carry on and you're going straight to hell.
我在带子上看到了一些东西 告诉我真♥相♥ 比尔
I saw something on that tape. Tell me the truth, Bill.
这跟亚当的死有关吗
Is this something to do with why Adam was killed?
当然重要了 告诉我真♥相♥吧 比尔
Of course it bloody matters. Tell me the truth, Bill.
你对我弟弟说了什么
What did you say to my brother?
你为什么就不能别去搅动旧事呢
Why can't you leave things well alone, eh?
你为什么要一而再再而三地挑事呢 姑娘
Why do you have to pick at things, girl, over and over again?
你们当时在吵什么
What were you arguing about?
你不会喜欢真♥相♥的 克莱尔...
You're not going to like it, Claire...
他当时出轨了 有了别的女人...
He was seeing someone else, another woman...
就在婚礼前
Just before the wedding,
几周前我在爱丁堡时
I saw the two of them together in Edinburgh
见到他们两个在一起
a few weeks ago when I was there.
不 亚当不会的
No, not Adam.
你让我告诉你真♥相♥ 克莱尔 这就是
You asked me to tell you the truth, Claire, and there it is.
真♥相♥就是那样 现在高兴点了吗
That's the truth. Are you happier now?
我了解亚当
I knew Adam.
我们差不多每天都通话 要是有那种事...
We spoke nearly every day. Something like that...
他觉得很愧疚 没错 他憎恶自己
He felt bad, sure. He hated himself.
他答应我会了结 我也叫他赶快了结掉
He promised me he'd end it and I told him to,
为了不伤害格蕾丝 必须毫不含糊
in no uncertain terms, to save Grace's feelings.
视频里你给了他一样东西
You handed him something in that video.
你说他会直接下地狱
You told him he was going straight to hell.
那是他的结婚证 在我的口袋里
His marriage certificate. I had it in my pocket.
我替他保管的
I was keeping it safe for him.
我给他看是为了提醒他 他在违背誓言
I showed it to him to remind him of the vows he was breaking.
违背在上帝 家人和朋友面前
Of the commitments he was flaunting in the face of God,
信誓旦旦许下的承诺
of his family, of his friends.
他怎么没和我说
Why didn't he come to me?
他觉得很丢脸
He was ashamed.
现在 发生了这些事 我觉得...
Now... I think after everything that's passed...
他犯了个错误
He made a mistake.
他感到愧疚
He felt bad.
到头来 我们都只是凡人
At the end of the day, we're all of us just human.
别让这事改变了你对他的印象
Don't let it change the way you remember him.
我该走了
I've got to go.
这家怎么样 有三个泳池
What about that one? It has three pools.
我们要三个泳池做什么
What are we going to do with three pools?
也许它们的水温不同
Well, maybe they're different temperatures.
还有六家餐馆
And it's got six restaurants!
我说过术后可以去好地方静养
I said we could stay somewhere nice after the operation,
可没说要去只有大富豪才住得起的地方
not somewhere only Richard Branson can afford.
好吧 那我就限选只有一个泳池的地方
Fine. I'll limit myself to places with just the one pool.
那你可真是太好了
If you'd be so kind.
今天明明轮到你休假啊
This is meant to be your day off.
我很快回来
I'll be quick.
喂
Hello.
你好 是沃利斯督察吗
Hi. Is that DI Wallis?
我是尼德里警局的警员哈特利
It's Constable Hartley, at Niddrie station.
我这里有个在押犯人
I've got someone in lockup here
说要跟你谈谈
that says they want to talk to you.
有关一个案子
About a case.
他叫杰·克拉克 你认识他吗
His name's Jay Clark. Do you know him?
好 好的
Yep, will do.
-发生什么事了 -抱歉给你打电♥话♥...
- What happened? - Sorry to call you...
不 没事 发生什么事了
No, no, it's fine. What happened?
维多利亚给她换床单时
Victoria was changing her bed
不小心碰开了她的抽屉
and knocked open her drawer by mistake.
结果撒出一大把药片
Out came a whole handful of pills.
都是从其他接受药物治疗的患者那里收集来的
Gathered from the medication from the other patients.
她肯定这样做很久了
She must've been doing it for a while now.
一个人像那样攒药片的唯一原因...
The only reason someone would have amassed a pharmacy like that...
我知道
I know.
你是她唯一愿意见的人
The only person she'll see is you.
我只是健忘 没别的
I'm just forgetful, that's all.
我捡药片是因为我以为那些是我的
I keep picking up pills I think are mine,
就把它们放在了那个柜子里
putting them in that cupboard there.
我都差不多给忘了
I quite forgot about them
直到那位女士碰巧打翻我才想起来
until that lady knocked them out by mistake.
你我都清楚事实不是那样的
You and I both know that's not true.
确实 只有你我清楚
Aye, we do. And only us.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
-不 -如果我帮了你...
- No. - If I'd helped you...
我请求过了 你也答复过了
I asked and you gave your answer.
你无需道歉
You have nothing to apologise for.
然而你还是不会放弃 对吗
Except you're not going to stop trying, are you?
那是我想要的 我准备好了
It's what I want. I am ready.
我想用自己的方式结束生命
And I want to end it on my terms.
或者死在这过程中
Or die trying.
好吧 我会做的
OK. I'll do it.
亲爱的 你不必如此的
Darling, you don't have to.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
我来见罗伯...罗伯·埃略特
I'm here to see Rob... Rob Elliot.
埃略特 有人来探视你
Elliot. You've already got a visitor.
我只需要5分钟
I just need five minutes.
我这辈子见到警♥察♥从没这么高兴过
Never been so pleased to see a pig in all my life.
别高兴太早 我不是来救你出去的
Don't get too excited, I'm not here to let you out.
你最好快点...
Well, you best be soon...
因为他们想知道我的供货人的名字
cos they want to know the name of my supplier.
你知道现在的情况是你我各执一词
You know it's your word against mine.
没错 你说得对 的确如此
Yeah, you're right. True, true.
不过...
Except...
我们的每一次对话我都有录音
I have audio recordings of every single one of our conversations.
你以为我做这种生意不会留一手吗
You think I'd go into business without taking out insurance?
别想去找 我没把东西留在公♥寓♥里
And before you go looking, I don't keep them at my flat.
什么都没说
Don't say anything.
我去找供出你名字的那个毒贩
I'll talk to your dealer, the guy who gave up your name,
让他撤回证词
and I'll get him to retract his testimony.
你深陷泥潭无法自保了 是吧 老奶奶
You're in over your head, aren't you, Grandma?
我会搞定的 给我点时间
I'll get it done. Just give me a some time.
最迟到今晚六点
Yeah, well, you've got till six tonight
因为届时他们将对我提起诉讼
cos that's when they've got to charge me.
如果到时候没你的消息
So if I don't hear from you by then...
谢谢
Thanks.
亚当的信件已经转寄过来了