Rotten to your bastard bones.
滚出去
Now get out!
他们会好奇你为什么对我这么感兴趣
They're going to start wondering why you're so interested in me.
拿这个来交易怎么样
How's this for a deal?
你敢多说一个字 我就毁了你
Say one word about me and I'll ruin you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在我做这份工作之前 我是电脑犯罪部门的
Before I got this job I worked in computer crime,
主要查性犯罪者 儿童色情作品
sex offenders mainly, child pornography.
很糟糕的工作 但我学到了很多
Horrible job, but I learned a lot.
很多技术手段
A lot of technical stuff.
我有一些材料 存在了U盘里
I got a hold of some material and put it on a USB stick.
我可以很轻易地进入物证室
It wouldn't be hard for me to go to an evidence locker
把它上传到你的电脑里
and upload what's on there onto your laptop.
里面的内容会把你关进监狱
The material I put on there could put you in prison.
跟你目前的处境差不多
Same as you're facing now.
可能刑期更长 不过在这种情况下
More, more time, probably, but in this version,
你会被关进性犯罪者区
you spend time in the sex offenders wing.
在这种情况下 等你最终出狱时
In this version, when you do finally get out,
你会被登记在案
you go on the register.
在这种情况下 你的余生
In this version, you're branded a paedophile
都会被打上恋童癖的标签
for the rest of your life.
你知道当人们发现邻居是个恋童癖
You know what people do to paedophiles
他们会怎么做 对吧
when they find out they live on their street, don't you?
你不会这么做的
You wouldn't do that...
太恶毒了
That's evil.
自我保护 不是吗
It's self-preservation, isn't it?
是 但你不是这种人 你做不出这种事
Yeah, but you're not like that. You couldn't do it.
是吗
Am I not?
我的提议没有变
My offer's still the same.
给你的时间到晚上6点
You've got till six tonight
到时候我就把一切都抖出去
and then I'm telling everybody that wants to know.
我接到个电♥话♥
I just got a call.
有人在你们那边的警局等你
There's someone waiting for you back at your station.
-说是急事 -好的
- Says it's urgent. - Right.
比尔
Bill.
多久了
How long?
你和阿♥拉♥斯泰尔搞在一起多久了
You and Alastair, how long?
当我们第一次...
When we first...
你当时不在 我很寂寞
You were away, I was lonely...
别找借口
Don't give me excuses.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
我不是因为你不在才寂寞的
I wasn't lonely because you were away.
我是一直都很寂寞
I was lonely because I always am.
即使你在家时也一样
Even when you're here.
你把责任撇的一干二净
And so you are absolved of all blame.
是我逼你出轨的 是我让你寂寞的
I make you cheat. I make you lonely.
别评判我了 我不是这个意思
Oh, spare me the judgment. That's not what I'm saying.
我没有怪任何人
I'm not blaming anyone.
我只是想告诉你
I'm just trying to tell you...
我并非一开始就打算做一些错事
I didn't set out to do something wrong.
我太寂寞了 就那么发生了
I was lonely and it happened.
你上一次也是这么自欺欺人的吗
Is that what you told yourself the last time?
这不是你第一次背弃婚姻誓言 对吧
It's not the first time you've betrayed your wedding vows, is it?
自从你跟皮特·埃略特上过床后
How many others have there been
你还跟多少人睡过
since you slept with Peter Elliot?
你瞒了我整整20年
20 years, you kept that from me.
20年啊
20 years.
他们是我们的朋友
They were our friends...
我们的邻居
our neighbours.
比尔 还是我 亚当
Bill, it's me again. Adam.
打完这个电♥话♥我就不打了
After this, I'm done calling.
如果你不想跟我谈 我不在乎
If you don't want to talk to me, I don't give a shit.
但我要告诉你
But you need to know this.
格蕾丝现在是我的妻子
Grace is my wife now.
她是我的妻子
She's my wife!
我爱她 她也爱我 那不...
I love her, she loves me and that's not...
那一点绝不会变 我不在乎你...
That's never going to change. I don't care what you...
你怎么敢这样
How dare you?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么敢在我的婚礼上那么做
How fucking dare you... on my wedding day?
等我们回来 你离我和格蕾丝远一点
When we get back, you're going to stay away from me and Grace.
她根本就不是你女儿 不是吗
It's not like she's even your daughter. Is she?
我爸知道吗 他就是为此才离开的吗
Does Dad know? Is that why he left?
因为他当年搞了你老婆
Cos he was screwing your wife.
我不在乎了 我不想知道
I don't care any more. I don't want to know.
我不想再跟你有任何联♥系♥
I don't want to hear from you ever again.
我的天
Jesus...
亚当和格蕾丝是兄妹
Adam and Grace were brother and sister.
你♥爸♥爸和莫伊拉·道格拉斯...
Your dad and Moira Douglas...
你是怎么找到这个的
How did you find this?
亚当的电♥话♥账单上有比尔的号♥码
Bill's number was on Adam's phone bill.
起初我也没想太多
And I didn't think anything of it at first...
我们家里有一些录像带
We have these tapes at home
婚礼当天的
of the wedding day.
我看到了一幕
And I saw this bit...
以前从没看到过的 比尔和亚当在争吵
I hadn't seen it before. Bill and Adam are arguing in it.
激烈争吵 比尔跟亚当说他会下地狱
Screaming at each other. And Bill tells Adam he's going to hell.
抱歉
Sorry.
我今早因为这事去找了比尔
I went to Bill about it this morning,
我问了他
I asked him and
他说是亚当出轨了
he said that Adam was having an affair...
他骗了我
He lied to me.
这事...
Is this...
这事会不会跟
Could this have something to do
亚当和格蕾丝的死有关
with what happened to Adam and Grace?
交给我们来处理吧
Leave it with us.
你得回家 陪陪你的家人 好吗
I think you need to go home and be with your family. OK?
你带了在沃尔什的尸体上发现的信封吗
Do you have the envelope you found on Walsh's body?
-有其他人看到过吗 -就我妈和安娜
- Has anyone else seen it? - Just Mum and Anna.
一直都放在我的口袋里
It's been in my pocket the whole time.
我要怎么告诉他们
How do I tell them?
我妈妈 我兄弟...
My mum... my brother...
我们会调查的 我保证
We're going to look into this, I promise.
我们会找到真♥相♥的
We're going to find out what went on.
尽快
As soon as possible,
所以我现在才打给你
which is the whole point of me ringing you now.
我们要调出比尔·道格拉斯过去六个月的
We're pulling all phone records and bank statements
通话记录和银行账户信息
for Bill Douglas for the past six months.
整理出他那段时间的行踪
Putting together a timeline of his movements.
好的 同时 我希望你把这个拿给实验室检测下
Good. While you're at it, I want you to run that through the lab.
一个信封 我要查什么
An envelope? What am I looking for?
就全部检查一遍吧
Just run it through everything they've got.
好
Fine.
你去哪儿
Where are you off to?
就 一些要紧的事情需要处理
Just... Just something I need to do.
好了 我现在还有其他的事情要你做
Right. Also got something else for you now.
保持安静
Keep it down in there!
我要坦白
I'll talk!
计划有变
Change of plan.
那位医生的安排有变 他要我们早点去
The surgeon's dates have shifted, he needs us earlier.
好消息 我们今晚就走
So good news. We're leaving tonight!
今晚吗
Tonight?
所以最好快点打包 雪子 谢谢你
So, better get packing. Yuki, thank you.
-非常感谢 -没事
- Much appreciated. - Yeah, of course.
给我发邮件 好吗 来...
Send me an e-mail, OK? Come on...
我会没事的 很快就会回来烦你的
I'll be fine. Back annoying you in no time.
-好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Oh, thanks.
那么 我们最好快点打包
So, we better get packing.
今晚就有一趟航♥班♥要飞过去
There's a flight leaving tonight...
手术什么时候做
And, um, the operation?
很可能是这周末 但他不是很确定
End of this week, probably -- he wasn't quite sure...
重要的是我们先到那里