Dad's new wife.
天呐
Jesus.
她人好像挺不错的
She seemed quite nice.
本来想谈谈一些安排的 但是...
Wanted to talk about arrangements and stuff but...
然后她就说...
Then she said...
她问我 为什么他要这么做
She asked me why -- like, why he did it.
好像我知道一样
As if I know.
我一直在想 也许他知道一些关于
I just keep thinking maybe he knew something
-亚当和格蕾丝被害的真♥相♥ -克莱尔
- about what happened to Adam and Grace. - Claire.
他打电♥话♥跟我说话的那种方式
The way he was talking when he called me
然后他还来找我
and he was coming up here.
就像是他想要告诉我一些事情
It sounded like he wanted to tell me something.
而且在蜜月期间 亚当联♥系♥了他
And on his honeymoon, Adam calls him.
都这么多年了还联♥系♥什么
Why, after all these years?
克莱尔 我们已经讨论过这个了
Claire, we've been down this road.
我们根本就不了解爸爸 早就不了解了
We hardly knew Dad, not any more.
-如果他就是起因呢 -别说了
- What if he was the reason? - Stop.
好了 别说了
OK. Just stop.
我们这样想 会把自己逼疯的
We'll drive ourselves mad thinking like this.
妈妈在哪 我们要迟到了
Now where's Mum? We're going to be late.
我去叫她
I'll get her.
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈...
Mum...
我们得动身了 可不能迟到
We need to go soon, we can't be late.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我刚在想...
I was...
我应该穿什么
trying to decide what to wear,
然后我意识到
and then I realised
这他妈根本就不重要
it doesn't bloody matter.
亚当根本就不在乎我是穿
Adam doesn't give a damn whether I wear
这件难看的衣服 还是那条裙子 还是...
the stupid dress or the skirt or the...
他根本就不会在意我去不去他的葬礼
He doesn't give a damn whether I go to his funeral at all.
也许他是不在意
Maybe not.
但我在意
But I do.
来 来
Here, here.
肯定是因为压力还是什么的
It must be stress or something...
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe it.
我知道...
I know...
我知道她不在了
I know she's gone.
但我无法相信
I can't believe it.
这说得通吗
Does that make any sense?
听说当截肢之后 你还是能感受到肢体的存在
They say when you have a limb amputated, you can still feel it.
即使它已经不在了
And even though it's not there,
但你就是无法摆脱那种存在感
you can't shake the sensation that it is.
最糟糕的是它会很痒
And the worst thing is that it itches.
它很痒 很痛
It itches and it burns and it hurts,
但你却无能为力
and you can't do a thing about it.
显然都是大脑在作祟
It's your brain, apparently.
觉得自己的肢体还在 那很疯狂
It's wired to think that your arm or your leg is still there,
它就是无法接受已经不在的事实
and it can't accept that it isn't.
就像这个世界没了它就没意义了
It's like the world doesn't make sense without it.
去他妈的
Screw this.
你们应该都没带充电器吧
Don't suppose any of you has a charger on you?
他往楼上跑了
Get that squatter escaping up the stairs!
怎么了
What is it?
-他们找到我了 兄弟 -你去车♥库♥了吗
- They found me, brother. - Did you go the garage?
我明明跟你说了 我会把东西送去给你
Because I told you I would bring you what you needed!
不是 肯定是某些瘾君子看到了我在这里
Nah, nah, some crackheads must have seen me on the estate.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
我想我甩掉他们了
I think I lost them.
该死
Ah, shit.
把手♥机♥扔了 我来处理
Chuck the phone, OK? I will sort this.
相信我 你会脱身的
Trust me, you will walk.
别到处乱说 好吗
Just keep your mouth shut, OK.
现在扔掉电♥话♥ 赶快
Now chuck the phone -- now.
麦蒂 你能开下门吗
Maddy, can you get that?
我去开
I'll get it!
是谁
Who was it?
-麦蒂 回你的房♥间 -为什么
- Maddy, go to your room. - Why?
快去
Just go.
很高兴见到你 宝贝
Nice to meet you, sweetheart.
我和你妈妈要谈一些正事
Me and your mum are going to talk a wee bit of business.
击个掌
High five.
好的
Ok.
-你♥他♥妈♥这是在干什么 -放松 老奶奶
- What in the hell do you think you're doing? - Relax, Grandma,
没事我不会登门的
I only pay housecalls if I've got a good reason.
我的人被抓了
My boy got hauled in.
尽管我自认是个非常好的老板
And much as I like to think I'm a great boss,
他还是会供出我的
he's going to start singing my name.
你想让我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
我又不能让你的毒贩不说话
I can't stop your dealer talking.
不 我没这个想法
No. Well, I wouldn't have thought so anyway.
但是我和你
But me and you,
我们是一条船上的 对吧
we're in this together, like, aren't we?
你给我的东西 害死了一个女孩
That stuff you gave me, that killed a lass.
所以...
So...
你也有责任
you've got responsibilities here.
那个女孩偷了她兄弟的迷幻药
That girl stole the LSD from her brother,
那是他的责任
that's his responsibility.
不是我的
Not mine.
-你认真的吗 -如果我没卖♥♥给你那些药
- Are you serious? - If I hadn't sold you those tabs,
你也会在其他地方搞到
you'd have found them from somewhere else
-那个女孩还是会死 -好吧
- and that girl would still be dead. - OK.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
为了你好 你得确保我不被逮捕
it's in your interest to make sure I'm not arrested.
我会躲起来 保持低调
I'm going to go to ground, lay low.
但是如果我被抓到 关进监狱
But if I get picked up and put in a cage...
那你也绝对逃不掉
then you sure as shit are, too.
帮我跟你女儿说再见
Say goodbye to your daughter for me.
我们会过去的 她来了
We'll be there. She's coming.
好的 先挂了 再见
Right, OK, I gotta go, bye.
-我正准备打电♥话♥给你 -发生什么事了
- I was just about to call you. - What's happened?
我猜你还没查看电子邮件吧
I take it you've not checked your e-mails.
今早我们都收到了杰米·道格拉斯发来的邮件
We both received one this morning from Jamie Douglas.
是克莱尔·埃略特和她男朋友之间
It's a screen-grab from a messenger chat between Claire Elliot
-聊天记录的截图 -他刚刚才发来的吗
- and her boyfriend. - He sent this just now?
-不能作为可采纳的证据啊 -不能
- It's not admissible. - No.
但足以申请到搜查令了
But it's enough for a warrant.
已经在走流程了
Already being processed,
并且我已经联♥系♥了因弗内斯的刑侦部 以防万一
and I've spoke to Inverness CID, just in case.
瞧瞧谁睡醒了啊
Look who woke up!
夕阳下 闪疏星
"Sunset and evening star
召唤一声清朗
"And one clear call for me!
愿沙渚宁静
"And may there be no moaning of the bar,
我将出海远航
"When I put out to sea.
潮汐如梦幻
"But such a tide as moving seems asleep,
涛声似止 浪花息
"Too full for sound and foam,
大海深处涌来
"When that which drew from out the boundless deep...
又悄然退却
"Turns again home.
暮霭钟鸣
"Twilight and evening bell...
黑夜将笼罩
"And after that the dark!
愿诀别无悲声
"And may there be no sadness of farewell...
登舟起锚
"When I embark.
千古洪流 时空无限
"For, though from out our bourne of time and place
滔滔载我至远方
"The flood may bear me far...
渡沙渚一线
"I hope to see my Pilot face-to-face
泰然见领航
"When I have crossed the bar."
你终究还是来了
So you made it here after all?
是啊 比尔
Aye, aye, Bill.
你知道格蕾丝在萨尔和我心里的分量
Well, you know how much Gracie meant to us -- sal and Me.
我们当然会来