前情提要
他们发现了你女儿 格蕾丝
They found your girl -- Grace.
她被谋杀了 比尔
She was murdered, Bill.
她和亚当·埃略特
Her and Adam Elliot.
那是我儿子 我的儿子被谋杀了
It's my son. My little boy was murdered.
我得去布里斯顿 把我挑起的事情做个了结
I need to get to Braeston -- finish something that I started.
凶手就在我们当中
One of us did this.
是我们中的一个人干的
One of us right here.
我们的头号♥嫌犯是李·沃尔什
Our prime suspect is Lee Walsh.
有人认识他吗
Do any of you know him?
不好意思
Sorry.
我们得除掉尸体
We have to get rid of the body.
那车怎么办
What about the car?
75片
75 sheets.
你给我的那些迷幻药
Those sheets of acid you got me,
蓝爸爸 非常畅销
the Papa Smurfs, they're flying off the shelves.
下来啊 跟我们一起玩
Come down, join the fun.
来参加派对 快来
Join the party, come on.
我攒够做手术的钱了 亲爱的
I've found the money, sweetheart, for the operation.
我知道你会做到的
I knew that you would.
我要把事情原原本本地告诉警方
I'm going to tell the police what happened.
我昨晚找到了些东西...
I found something last night...
在罗伯的房♥里
in Rob's room.
罗伯特·埃略特
Robert Elliot?
是我 有什么要帮忙的吗
Yeah. How can I help you?
我们本不该此时来打扰的...
This isn't a call we wanted to make...
考虑到你们现在正经历的事情...
what with everything you must be going through right now.
警长告诉我们你是新闻里遇害男孩的哥哥
DS told us you're the boy's brother -- off the news.
所以呢
So?
格雷姆·哈里斯
Graham Harris.
我们接到投诉 他说你一直在跟踪他
We received a complaint. He says you've been following him.
他还投诉 投诉我
And he's complained? About me?
他希望我们过来
He wanted us to come round
在事态严重前找你谈谈
and have a word before taking it any further.
"事态严重"是什么意思
What do you mean "Take it further"?
如果你继续跟踪 可能会被起诉
If you carry on, you could be liable to prosecution.
-我们明白 长官... -你是认真的吗
- We understand, officer... - Are you serious?
-你知道他做了什么吗 -罗伯 别说了
- Do you know what he did? - Rob, don't.
我们知道对他的指控
We know about the allegations,
也知道那项指控没被法♥院♥受理
and we know it didn't get to court.
那事归刑侦部管 与我们无关
What went on there, that's CID, that's none of my business.
不如听我一句劝 努力忘掉这事吧
You want my advice, try and leave it behind you.
那就是你的劝告 让我忘掉
That's your advice? Leave it behind me?
冷静 冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down, calm down.
-他做了那种禽兽之事 -罗伯 别再说了
- After what he did?! - Rob, stop it!
听着 你必须冷静下来 好吗
Look, you're going to have to calm down, OK?
我会离他远远的
I'll stay away.
我会离他远远的
I'll stay away.
我送你们出去
I'll show you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
-把外套脱了 放松 -我没事
- Take your coat off. Relax. - I'm fine.
-来吧 -真的 我没事
- Come on. - Really. I'm fine.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
现在喝酒对我来说太早了
It's too early for me.
你随意吧
Suit yourself.
我不会蠢到强求
I know better than to try and make
莫伊拉·道格拉斯做她不想做的事
Moira Douglas do anything she doesn't want to do.
我来只是出于礼貌 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
I only came here as a courtesy, Alastair.
就像我电♥话♥上说过的 我没办法继续这样下去了
It's like I said on the phone, I can't do this any more.
都结束了
It's done.
我烧了你的信
I burned your letters.
自从格蕾丝...
Ever since Gracie...
我...
I...
她的死使我考虑到我的家庭
It made me think about my family.
如果他们知道了我做过的事...
If they knew what I was doing...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那事将我们都撕裂了 对吧
It's torn us all apart, hasn't it?
自从格蕾丝
Ever since Gracie.
那场暴风雨 好像把我们全都撕得支离破碎
It's like that storm just... ripped us all to pieces.
要如何把碎片重新拼好
How do you put the pieces back together?
也许我是该喝一杯
Maybe I will have that drink.
喂
Hello?
你居然接了
You picked up.
你想怎么样 爸爸
What do you want, Dad?
你们还好吗 你和罗伯
How are you doing? You and Rob?
别这样
Don't.
别假装你突然很关心我们
Don't pretend like you suddenly care.
亚当和格蕾丝到现在已经离世三天了
Adam and Grace have been gone for three days now.
我之前就想打电♥话♥的
I wanted to call earlier.
我 只是不知道该怎样...
I... just didn't know how to...
你到底想怎么样
'What do you want?'
说实话吗
Honestly?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我开了一整夜车
I've been driving all night.
我本来是想去布里斯顿看看你们所有人
I was coming up to Braeston to see you all.
我停在这里...
I stopped off here...
休息一下 缓一缓疲劳的眼睛 再...
for a break, keep my eyes open, and...
一直没走 就...就这么坐在这儿
never left. Just... been sitting here.
我从没想过在M8公路看到的日出会这么美
I never knew the sunrise on the M8 could be so beautiful.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你什么都不必说
'You don't have to say anything.'
听着 爸爸 掉头回家吧
Look, Dad, turn around and go home.
我们不需要你
We don't need you.
我们这么久以来靠自己也过得很好
We've managed this long by ourselves.
我也想他 克莱尔
I miss him, too, Claire.
他是我的儿子
He WAS my son.
是吗
'Was he?
那他喜欢什么音乐
'What music did he like, then?
他看的最后一部电影是什么
'What was the last film he saw?'
几个月前他不顾一切想得到
What job did he not get a few months ago
却未得到的工作又是什么
that he was desperate to get?
都是我的错 克莱尔
It's my fault, Claire.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
家人沉痛哀悼逝去的小夫妻
喂 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
亲爱的 什么事
Hey, sweetheart. What is it?
出什么事了
What's the matter?
没什么
It's nothing.
-你真的不必来的 我没事 -告诉我吧
- Really, you didn't have to come up, I'm fine. - Just tell me.
我在学校的一个朋友...
Well, a friend of mine from school...
她死了
she's dead.
从她家阳台跳下去了
She jumped off her balcony.
天呐 真可怜
Oh, dear, her poor family.
她死前服了点东西
And she, she took something,
她给她朋友发了照片
and she sent a picture to her friends
说要试试那东西
saying that she was going to try it.
那标志像是蓝精灵 真变♥态♥
They made it look like a Smurf. It's sick.
我觉得我该给她哥哥发条消息
I feel like I should send a text to her brother.
如果是你会说什么
What would you say?
没人知道该怎么办 真是太可怕了
No-one knows what to do, it's just so horrible...
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈 你没事吧
Mummy? Are you OK?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm OK.
没事 宝贝
Yeah, fine, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
Darling, I'm so sorry.
"你好 我是克莱尔 请留言"
"Hi. This is Claire. Leave me a message."
披头士 他最喜欢披头士乐队
The Beatles. He loved the Beatles.
《浮生一日》
"A Day In The Life".
是他最喜欢的歌♥
That was his favourite song.
当然 那是好多年前的事了
Well, it was when he was younger, anyway.
我真的...
I'm really...