and the car that was there the morning we came...
你还觉得我们是在浪费时间吗
You still think we're wasting our time?
你认为沃尔什那天晚上到这里了
You think Walsh made it here that night?
设想下你会怎么做...
What would you do...
如果你发现杀害你孩子的凶手
if the man who murdered your children
在案发当天出现在你家门前
ended up on your doorstep that same day?
我会报♥警♥
Call the police.
说得轻巧 但你设身处地想一下
That's easy to say, but put yourself in their shoes.
把自己代入那种情况
Really put yourself in them.
你根本不知道自己会做什么
You don't have a clue what you'd do.
当真的面临那种情况
When it comes down to it,
人们会做出一些自己意料之外的事
people are capable of doing things they never thought they could do.
你妈妈熨过了
Your mum ironed it.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道 我好像听到她出去了
I don't know. I think I heard her go out,
克莱尔回去工作了
and Claire went back to work.
至少明天就都结束了
It'll all be over tomorrow, at least.
他们都这么说 对吧
That's what they say, isn't it?
在葬礼上向死者告别
You say goodbye to people at funerals.
说些了结的鬼话
Some shit about closure.
如果真是这样就好了
Wouldn't it be nice if that were true?
-安娜 你怎么了 -什么意思
- Anna, what's going on with you? - What does that mean?
意思就是
It means...
发生这些事之后 你几乎没怎么跟我说话
Since everything happened, you've barely spoken a word to me.
没什么好说的
There's nothing left to say.
已经发生的事...
What happened...
都已成定局
happened.
-你可以跟我谈谈 可以信任我 -我知道
- You can talk to me. You can trust me. - I know.
我不是一直都在努力保护你吗
Haven't I always tried to protect you?
我不需要保护
I don't need protecting.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
你到底想干什么
What are you getting at?
我想让你对我坦诚以待
I'm getting at you being honest with me.
是你把它藏在壁炉里了 对吧
You hid it in the fireplace, didn't you?
-什么 -那把刀
- What? - The knife.
妈妈发现的那把沾满血的刀
The bloody knife that Mum found,
割了李·沃尔什喉咙的那把刀
the one that slit Lee Walsh's throat.
当时在那屋里的人 除了我就是你了 安娜
There was no-one else in the room with me, Anna.
我没生气 看着我
Look, I'm not angry. Look at me.
我只是想听你说实话
I just want you to tell the truth.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
已经一周了
It's been a week now.
我们只需要保持冷静 保持沉默
We all need is to keep our nerve, keep silent...
如果他们来搜查呢
But what if they come in and search the place?
如果他们发现...
What if they find the...
他们无法仅靠怀疑就能申请到搜查令 露易丝
They need more than suspicion to get a search warrant, Louise.
-你得冷静点 -好的
- You need to calm down. - OK.
为了我们大家好 别自乱阵脚 露易丝
Don't let it get the better of you, Louise. For all our sakes.
-好的 -好吗
- OK. - Right?
能谈谈吗 比尔
A word, Bill?
好的
Aye.
露易丝·埃略特没事吧
Louise Elliot OK?
她的世界一下子崩塌了
Her world's falling apart at the seams.
你听说皮特的事了吧
You heard what happened to Peter.
听说了 不过我倒不会因此太难过
Aye. Can't say I'll be losing any sleep over it, mind.
他是个好人 但是太软弱
A good man, but a weak one.
你怎么来了 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
What brings you here, Alastair?
我都让你放假了
I gave you time off.
我想要更多
I want more.
更多钱
More money.
你之前来找我要你应得的钱的时候
You came to me and asked me for what you were owed.
我把钱全部都给你了
I gave you what I had.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但我需要钱
but I need the money.
我和萨尔...
Sal and me...
所以这是萨尔的主意 对吧
Ah. So this is Sal's idea, is it?
我们失去格蕾丝的时候
This is a woman who couldn't be bothered
那个女人连张问候卡都没寄
to send as much as a postcard when we lost wee Grace.
不 我们只是... 我和萨尔
No, listen, we were just... Sal and me were...
所以要沦落到这种局面了吗 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
So this is what it comes to, is it, Alastair?
就是这个结局吗
This is what it boils down to, huh?
30年的友谊
30 years of friendship.
那都是我付出的心血应得的回报
It's nothing I haven't worked for.
你是知道的
You know that.
我不是皮特·埃略特
I'm not Peter Elliot.
我不软弱
I'm not a weak man.
我不会让你榨干我
And I'm not going to let you bleed me dry.
你跟我们其他人一样都撒谎了
You've lied along with the rest of us.
你本有机会去报♥警♥
You've had every opportunity to go to the police
告诉他们所发生的一切
and tell them what happened.
我愿意赌一把
And I'm willing to take my chances that
为了你自己 你依然会保持沉默
you'll continue to keep your mouth shut, to save your own hide.
因为我了解你 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
Because I know you, Alastair,
那是你犯下的一个错
and that's the mistake you've made.
我就是不能理解这些社交网络上的东西
You see, I just don't understand all this Facebooking nonsense.
你怎么能跟一个距离这么远的人谈恋爱
How can you have a proper relationship with someone so far away?
用这种方式就可以了
Something like this.
我的天 我不想看这些
Oh, my, I don't need to see that!
自那事发生后 这是我第一次听你笑
That's the first time I've heard you laugh since it happened.
我有点良心难安
I almost feel guilty.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我哥哥罗伯做了某件...
My brother Rob did something...
算了 不重要 我不该说的
No, erm... It doesn't matter. I shouldn't.
无论你现在承受着什么
Whatever it is you're carrying around,
你都得找个人谈谈
you will have to talk to someone.
你可以跟那个山姆谈谈
You should talk to that boy Sam about it.
你会好受很多 相信我
You'll feel better, trust me.
记得告诉他穿上裤子
But tell him to put some trousers on.
没人想看到他那小瘦腿
Nobody needs to see that, horrible little chicken legs...
你个老不正经
You old bat!
-我要把你推到沟里 -不要啊
- Right, you're going in a ditch! - Oh, no!
在我看来 经济上没有问题
There's nothing in the financials as far as I can see.
通话记录有发现吗
Anything in the phone records?
没有
Not really.
只有一些从酒店打给亚当爸爸的电♥话♥
Just the calls from the hotel phone to Adam's dad
还有一些从他手♥机♥打给比尔·道格拉斯的
and a few from his mobile to Bill Douglas.
可能是格蕾丝在给她爸打电♥话♥
Could be Grace. Calling her dad.
没有什么能证明他们和李·沃尔什的死有关系
Absolutely nothing to tie any of them to Lee Walsh.
-奇怪 -是啊 安德鲁 很奇怪
- Weird. - Yeah, Andrew, it's weird.
我的前任不喜欢狗
My ex hated dogs.
但每当在街上遇到一只
But when one come up to her on the street,
她都会抚摸它并对着主人微笑
she'd stroke it and smile at the owner,
"太可爱了" 你懂吗
"Oh, nice boy," You know?
什么
What?
我想说的是 人就是会做些奇怪的事
People do weird things, is my point.
不是凡事都有个合理的解释的
There's not always a neat explanation.
也许沃尔什就是个疯子
Maybe Walsh was just a nutjob
对格蕾丝·埃略特疯狂迷恋
with a psycho thing for Grace Elliot.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
他来了 有什么要对新郎新娘说的吗
'Here he is. Any words for the bride and groom?'
至理名言之类的
Words of wisdom?'
我们已经在卡片上写了祝词了
'Well, we already wrote something in the card.
就在卡片上
It's in the card...'
愿你们白头到老
'We wish you the best, both of you.'
说得非常好 你看上去很漂亮
'Can't say fairer than that. You look wonderful.'
妈妈
'Mother.'
今天想你了
谢谢
我要告诉你一件事
安德鲁·巴克尔
我刚跟莉亚通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Leah.
爸爸的新任妻子