我知道了
Oh, I see.
多久
How long for?
不不 没关系
No, no, no, it's all right.
不了 回来再给我打电♥话♥吧
No, no, ring me when you get back.
过几天再给我打吧
Ring me in a few days.
没事的 没关系 亲爱的
It's all right, it's all right, love.
好的
Ok, ok.
再见
Bye-bye. Bye.
她说她要在外地待几天
'She said she was out of town for a few days.
但现在我知道了她当时在说谎
'But now I know she was lying.
她只是不想见到她的老父亲
'She just... didn't want to see her old man.
要过她自己的生活 如果她当时说实话
'Had her life to lead, you know. If she'd just been honest,
事情就会不一样了
'things would've been different.'
先把那个电♥话♥给我
I'll take that phone to start with.
快点
Come on!
来啊 你想捅我吗
Come on! Do you want to stab me?
来啊
Come on!
-快点 -来啊 要下手就赶紧
- Come on! - Come on, do it if you're going to do it!
你喜欢这样吗 你喜欢这样吗
How do you like that, huh? How do you like that? Huh?!
你以为你可以打劫一个醉老头
You thought you'd rob a drunken old man,
可是我每天都在跟肮脏的禽兽打交道
but I deal with bloody filthy animals every day of the week.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?!
你并没什么不同
You're no different!
滚吧
Get away.
我当时很绝望 看不到出路
'I was desperate. I didn't see a way out.
但我知道这一切必须结束
'But I just knew it had to end.
必须就此打住
'It had to stop.'
你想不想挣三千块
How would you like to make three grand?
什么
What?
我是说真的 听我说
I'm serious, listen to me.
你想不想挣三千块
How would you like to make three grand?
-你是认真的吗 -是的 你看
- Are you serious? - Yeah. Look, look...
我这儿有1500块
there's 15 hundred here.
1500英镑 本来是我明天拿去买♥♥补给品的
15 hundred quid. I was going to buy supplies with this tomorrow.
但现在归你了 听到了吗
But it's yours, do you hear me?
因为有一个小伙 我认识的小伙
Cos there's a lad, there's a lad I know,
他做了一件很糟糕的事情 不能让他继续下去
he's done a really bad thing and he has to be stopped.
永久性地 听懂了吗
For good. Do you hear me?
-你明白我的意思吗 -不
- Do you understand me? - No,
不行 我不干那种事
no man, I don't do that sort of thing.
五千块 五千 求你了
Five grand! Five. Five -- please.
我知道你需要这笔钱 拜托了
I know you need it. Please.
好吧
Yeah, OK.
完事后你会拿到余款 好吗
You get the rest when it's done, all right.
下周我们在这里碰头
Now I'll meet you back here next week.
同一时间 同一地点
Same time, same place.
好吗
All right?
格蕾丝第二晚就回家了
'Grace came home the following night.
她本不应出现在那里
'She wasn't supposed to be there.
他一定是在公♥寓♥里看见了
'He must have seen pictures of me
我跟亚当和格蕾丝的合照
with Adam and Grace in the flat.
一定是翻找出我们的地址
'Must've looked around and found our address somehow.
找到这里来
And ended up here.
也许他想来拿余款 我不知道
'Maybe he wanted the rest of the money, I don't know.
一片慌乱之中 我意识到一件事
'I realised something, in all the panic.'
我要去下洗手间
I need the bathroom.
前一晚的刀还在我口袋里
'I still had my knife in my pocket from the night before.
我没细想 我只是不知道该怎么处理它
'I wasn't thinking, I just didn't know what to do with it.
于是我留着刀子 那我就知道它在哪
'So I kept it. So I knew where it was.
后来我想到 安全起见
'And I thought... Just to be safe...
你儿子罗伯 他当时很愤怒
'Your boy Rob... He was so angry.
我想着万一事情真的败露了
'I thought maybe if it all did come out...
我们干的事最终被发现
'and people ended up finding out what we did...
也许我还能有一条出路
'Maybe I'd have a way out.
逃脱罪名
'An escape.'
我只是想要阻止他们
I just wanted them to stop
因为那样罪孽太深重了
because it was ungodly.
真的太深重了
It was ungodly.
我们的格蕾丝有一颗善良的心 她那么天真无邪
She had a kind heart, our Gracie. She was an innocent.
我希望她能保持那样 莫伊拉
And I wanted her to stay that way, Moira.
我希望她能保持那样 仅此而已
I wanted her to stay that way. That's-that's all.
我们做的那些事
The things we do...
上帝啊
God in heaven,
我们为了保护爱的人做出的那些事啊
the things we do to protect the ones we love.
为了生存
To survive.
比尔 不要
Bill, no...
好啊 开枪 开枪啊
Yes, do it! Do it.
-来啊 动手啊 开枪啊 -妈 妈
- Come on, do it. Do it! - Mum! Mum!
开枪啊 我觉得那将是你做过的第一件高尚的事
Do it! I guess it'll be the first decent thing you've done!
没错 就是的 我儿子 你的亲生女儿
Yes, it will be. My boy, my boy... Your own daughter...
以及我们的孙子
and our grandchild!
开枪啊 比尔
Go on, do it, Bill!
你的手上沾满了他们的鲜血 比尔
Their blood is on your hands, Bill!
开枪啊 去死啊
Pull the trigger! Pull it!
开枪啊 开枪啊
Pull it! Pull it! Pull it!
开枪啊
Pull it!
也并非都是我的错
It's not all my fault.
我做不到 我做不到
And I can't, I can't. I can't.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't...
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't...
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't...
你个懦夫
You coward.
真是太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
会没事的 妈
It'll be fine, Mum.
你这份沉着冷静是从哪儿来的啊
Where did all this composure come from?
绝对不是遗传自你
Definitely not you.
朱丽叶
Juliet.
亲爱的 我得跟安德鲁谈谈
Sweetheart, I'm just going to talk to Andrew for a minute.
但我们已经在排队了啊
But we're in the queue...
你帮忙占着位
You keep our place.
好的
Ok.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我知道你定下了去孟买♥♥ 我想着...
I knew you were booked to go to Mumbai. I figured...
你可能会决定早点走
that you'd decided to go early.
我从没想到过我之前说这些时 你竟真的会听
I never thought you were listening when I talked about all this.
没错 我听进去了
Oh, yeah. I listen.
我很感激你让小队的其他人都在外面等着
I appreciate you keeping the rest of the team outside.
我需要点时间
I need a minute
跟麦蒂谈谈 解释清楚
to talk to Maddy to try and explain.
可以吗
If that's all right?
我没有带队过来 朱丽叶 只有我
There is no team, Juliet. Just me.
我刚开始做这份工作时 内心充满激♥情♥
When I started in this job, I had so much fire in me, you know?
我想着 抓住坏人是可以改变这个世界的
I thought putting bad people away changed things.
但随着时间的流逝 那种想法
But over time, that way of thinking...
就这么消失了
It goes, you know?
看到一些谋杀犯逍遥法外
Seeing murderers who walk
就因为搜查令被某个
because a search warrant's been overturned
试图开创大好事业的辩护律师给推♥翻♥
by some defence lawyer trying to make a career.
看到施暴的丈夫
Seeing abusive husbands
只被关两个月 那还得是幸运的前提下
who might get two months if you get lucky
等他们被放出来以后
and then they're right back out
又会把老婆打个半死
beating the crap out of their missus again.
看到这些事不断地重复上演
Seeing the same thing happening again and again...
你曾说过我的心已经不在这上面了 或许的确如此
You said I checked out a while back. Maybe I did.
或许我只是厌倦了这样绕圈子
Or maybe I just got tired of going round in circles.
是我♥干♥的 我拿走那些药卖♥♥掉了
I did it. I took those drugs and sold them.
麦蒂需要这个手术
Maddy needs this operation.
我那么做 是为了给她重生的机会
I did it to give her a chance...
我猜到了 所以我才会独自一人过来
I figured that. That's why I'm here on my own.
接下来你怎么做 取决于你自己
It's up to you what you do next.