The main thing is we get there.
但是我们付了他很多钱
But we're paying him a lot of money,
他怎么能在最后关头改变日程呢
how can he just change the dates around at the last minute?
不如换个角度想
Look at it this way,
我们马上就能见到阳光啦
we'll be in the sun a lot sooner than we thought.
但是妈妈 这太快了
But Mum, it's so quick,
这么晚才改变计划真是太疯狂了...
it seems crazy to be shifting it around so late...
我们现在就得走
We have to go, now!
没事的 抱歉
It's OK, I'm sorry.
我知道这有点吓人 也很突然
I know it's scary. And it's sudden.
但是他说他能帮我们
But this man says he can help.
他是唯一能做手术的人
He's the only one that can operate.
但要是他错了呢
But what if he's wrong?
要是他不能摘除我脑子里的肿瘤呢
What if he can't get it out of my head?
他是最出色的
He's the best.
对付这种肿瘤他最权威
He's the best there is, at exactly this kind of tumour.
有个惊喜要给你...
And hey... this was going to be a surprise, but...
我订了那个度假场所 带三个游泳池的那个
I booked the resort you found. The one with the three pools!
但我们要三个泳池做什么呢
But what are we going to do with three pools?
都游一遍啊 宝贝
Swim in them all, my darling.
所以 最好快点打包
So, better get packing fast.
这是信封的DNA检查结果
That's the DNA results from the envelope.
谢谢
Oh, cheers.
该死
Shit.
操 操 操
Shit. Shit. Shit.
喂 富勒 我是安德鲁
Hiya. Fuller, listen, it's Andrew.
你现在去道格拉斯家...
You're going to want to get round to the Douglas residence...
妈妈
Mum.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
比尔
Bill.
比尔
Bill?
-比尔 怎么回事 -什么意思
- Bill. What's going on? - What do you mean?
到底是怎么回事 我要你告诉我真♥相♥
What the hell is going on? I want you to tell me the truth.
冷静 露易丝...
Calm down, Louise...
克莱尔告诉了我那条留言的事情
Claire has told me about the message.
亚当给你的那条留言
The message that Adam left on your phone.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
什么 什么留言
What is this? What message?
比尔告诉亚当...
Bill told Adam...
说他和格蕾丝
that he and Grace...
是亲兄妹
were brother and sister.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous...
是啊 真荒谬 不是吗
Yes, it's ridiculous, isn't it?
很荒谬 但他相信了 所以为什么
It's ridiculous, but he believed it, so why, why,
为什么你要这么说
why would you say such a thing?!
露易丝 露易丝 离开我家
Louise, Louise -- get out of my house.
我是不会离开你家的
I'm not getting out of your house
-除非你给我一个解释 -出去
- until you give me an explanation. - GET OUT!
我要你告诉我真♥相♥...
I want you to tell me the truth...
你们两个都冷静一下...
Both of you, just calm down...
除非你告诉有关我儿子的事情
Not until you tell me about my son!
-说清楚 -滚出去
- Explain yourself! - GET OUT!
这样也于事无补
This isn't helping.
告诉你为什么跟我儿子那么说 比尔
Tell me why you said that to my son, Bill.
-为什么你要对我儿子那么说 -出去
- Why would you say that to my son? - Get out!
比尔
Bill.
他们让我逮捕你
They've asked me to take you in.
威廉·道格拉斯
William Douglas,
我现在以刑法第14条逮捕你
I'm detaining you under Section 14 of the Criminal Procedure Act
因你涉嫌谋杀亚当和格蕾丝·埃略特
on suspicion of conspiracy to murder Adam and Grace Elliot...
什么
What?
不...
No...
警方有证据 比尔
They have evidence, Bill.
克莱尔在受害者尸体上找到了一个信封
Claire found an envelope on the victim's body,
上面有你的指印
it had your fingerprints on it.
天...
Oh my...
我知道了
I see.
那 那肯定是搞错了
That's-that's wrong...
说他们搞错了 比尔
Say it's wrong, Bill.
说不是你干的
Say you didn't do it!
说你没有杀了我们的宝贝女儿
Say you didn't kill our baby girl.
我需要先去穿件衣服 查理
I need a minute to put some clothes on, Charlie.
可以吗
If that's all right?
当然
Course.
比尔 够了
Bill, enough.
把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
我刚刚还想着...
You know what I was just thinking...
要不是因为这个病...
If it wasn't for this illness...
我就不会知道
I wouldn't have known.
所有这一切都不会发生
None of this would have happened.
要不是因为这个
If it wasn't for that,
我就不会让杰米和格蕾丝去做检查
I wouldn't have had Jamie and Gracie tested...
我就不会发现格蕾丝不是我亲生的
and I wouldn't have found out that Gracie wasn't mine.
那事疯狂吞噬着我
It ate away at me...
你明白吗
You understand?
我以前的确常怀疑你和皮特有奸♥情♥
I'd often wondered about you and Peter in the past,
但我放下了那个念头
but I put it from me.
我将它抛到脑后
I put it out of my mind.
可是现在
But now...
要取得亚当的一根头发 寄去做鉴定
It was easy enough to get a piece of Adam's hair.
是很简单的事情
Send it to the lab.
我只想要忘掉这件事
I just wanted to forget, you know.
我根本不想知道 我试着朝前看
I didn't want to know, I tried to move on,
我试着继续生活 但我做不到
I tried to move forward but I couldn't!
那种感觉 就像是传染病
You know, that kind of thing, it's like an infection.
你根本摆脱不了
You just can't seem to shake it.
知道我的格蕾丝
Knowing that my wee Gracie...
我的宝贝女儿正怀着她亲哥哥的孩子
My wee baby was carrying a child with her own brother.
她亲哥哥啊 莫伊拉
With her own brother, Moira.
你怎么能那么做
How could you?
因为你 亚当和格蕾丝要生活在罪恶之中
Because of you, Adam and Grace would have been living in sin.
不是她的错 比尔 错的是你
It wasn't her, Bill... It was you.
不要把你做过的事怪到其他人头上
Don't blame others for what you've done.
我试过跟他谈
I tried to talk to him.
你听到了吗 露易丝
You hear me, Louise?
我试过跟他谈 我告诉他这样做不对
I tried to talk to him. I told him he was wrong.
如果他肯听进去就好了
If only he'd listened.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
-你不会是... -这不是玩笑
- You can't be... - It's no joke!
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
你在胡说八道
This is BULLSHIT!
别用这种态度对我 听见了吗
Don't take that attitude with me! Do you hear me?
好啊 如果你不相信我 给你 拿着
OK. If you don't believe me, here, here, take it!
快点 拿着
Go on, take it!
DNA鉴定
这样继续下去 你会下地狱的
Carry on and you're going straight to hell!
他们还是去度蜜月了
'They went on their honeymoon anyway.
他一遍又一遍地打电♥话♥给我
'He called me, again and again.
他说没关系 他爱她
'He said it didn't matter. He loved her.
任何事都改变不了这点
'And nothing was going to change that.
"爱"
"Love".
我们常常以爱之名 做出最可怕的事
'In whose name we all too often do our worst.
你能想象那种心情吗
'Can you imagine how that feels?
看着你的小女儿长大成人
'To watch your little girl grow up...
爱她胜过爱自己的生命 结果她竟然...
'To love her more than life itself. And for her to be...
被玷污了
corrupted.'
格蕾丝 是我
Gracie, it's me.
听着 我会在爱丁堡待上几天
Listen, I'm in Edinburgh for a couple of days, you know,
我想问问你能不能见个面
I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up?
我需要...
You know, I need to...