真心抱歉 克莱尔
truly sorry, Claire.
你一定要相信这一点
You have to believe that.
四天后
你其实不用来的
You didn't have to come.
当然得来
Yes, I did.
抱歉 我知道很冷
Sorry, I know it's freezing,
但能等我抽完吗
but do you mind if I finish?
好
Go ahead.
-你没事吧 看着很憔悴 -多谢关心
- Are you all right? You look terrible. - Thanks.
我说真的 克莱尔 你有睡过觉吗
No, I mean it, Claire. Have you slept?
爸爸的事你也无能为力 好吗
There's nothing you could have done about Dad, OK?
你真以为如果你去见了他
Do you really think if you'd gone to meet him,
事情就不会这样吗
things would have been any different?
我们永远不会知道了
We'll never know.
听着 他很自私 他向来自私
Look, he was selfish. He was always selfish.
-他无论如何都是我们的爸爸 -我上车等着
- He was still our dad. - I'm going to go and sit in the car.
我马上就过来
I won't be a sec.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
我这几天一直想跟你谈谈
I've been wanting to talk to you for days,
但我必须直视着你的眼睛说
but I had to look you in the eye.
我们发现了 罗伯
We found it, Rob.
妈妈发现那把刀了
Mum found the knife.
刀 你在说什么呢
Knife? What are you talking about?
你藏进卧室壁炉的那把带血的刀
The bloodstained knife you hid in your bedroom, in the fireplace.
妈妈发现了
Mum found it.
然后
And...
我把它扔到格伦纳文湾底了
I threw it to the bottom of Glenarvon Loch
因为我不想失去剩下的唯一一个兄弟
because I didn't want to lose the only brother I have left.
我帮忙掩盖了那起谋杀
I helped cover up that man's murder,
那么你至少可以承认自己杀了李·沃尔什吧
so the least you can do is admit it, admit you killed Lee Walsh.
克莱尔 我不明白你在说什么
Claire, I don't know what you're talking about.
-别对我撒谎 -我没有
- Don't lie to me. - I'm not.
就在你房♥里 罗伯
It was in your room, Rob.
妈妈在你房♥里发现的
Mum found it in your room.
不是我♥干♥的 我没在哪儿藏过任何东西
It wasn't me, I never hid anything there.
在这种路上开车像玩回旋滑雪似的
Like being in a slalom, driving on these roads.
警方仍在全力搜查"蓝爸爸迷幻药"卖♥♥方行踪
麦蒂怎么样了
How is she -- Maddy?
想也能想得到
As you'd expect.
-那姑娘真是悲剧啊 -我不想谈这个
- Bloody tragedy, that girl, eh? - I don't want to talk about it.
怎么了
What?
早上好
Morning.
早上好 什么事
Good morning. What is it?
我们是来告诉你 葬礼上
I... I just wanted to let you know, at the funeral,
我们安排了刑侦部警员
there will be CID officers,
负责盯着现场 以防沃尔什出现
just to keep an eye on things in case Walsh shows up.
他们会穿便装
They'll be plainclothes.
好吧
Right.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
谢谢你们那么快就把遗体 归还我们
And thank you very much for releasing the...the bodies so quickly.
那对我们意义重大
It means a lot to us.
埃略特太太 我听说了你前夫的事
Mrs Elliot, I heard about your ex-husband. I'm...
我很遗憾发生这种事
I'm very sorry about what happened.
他总是被这个世界压垮
He always managed to let the world get on top of him.
你是否知道亚当度蜜月时给他打过电♥话♥
Did you know Adam called him while he was on his honeymoon?
不知道
No.
真的吗
Are you sure?
通话记录上这么有一条 似乎有点异常
Phone records showed a call. It seemed unusual.
你女儿之前说家里没人跟他说话了
Your daughter said nobody spoke to him.
但如果有人打算再给皮特一次机会
But if anybody was going to give Peter a chance,
我想应该只有亚当了
it would be Adam, I suppose.
这和案子的事又有什么关系呢
What's any of this got to do with what's happened?
你们是为何而来
Why are you here?
只是扫尾工作 我想问你
Just tying up loose ends. I wanted to ask you...
那天我来找你们 你说过...
When I saw you that day, you said...
你们整个早上都没离开家
you hadn't left the house all morning.
但看这张照片 你们却出现在了道格拉斯农场
But here, in this picture, you're over at the Douglas farm.
穿着拖鞋
Still wearing your slippers.
没错 对啊 我
Oh, right. Yeah, well, I mean...
听着 我当时脑子里一片混乱
Listen, I was all over the place,
我刚失去儿子 我也不...
you know, I mean, I'd just lost my son. You know, I wasn't...
我并不...
I wasn't exactly, um...
我理解...
I understand.
我是说
I mean...
当时天很早 我们也睡不着
It was... early and we couldn't sleep,
我们就出门走走
so all of us went for a walk.
那算是个传统 是我们两家人...
It was a tradition that the two families...
以前常常一起做的事
we used to do it together, you know?
所以 我们那样做 算是缅怀亚当和格蕾丝吧
So I... I suppose we did it to honour Adam and Grace.
你们是在哪里散步的
Where did you walk?
那个 我们只是...
Oh. Well, we just...
我们在谷仓附近碰头 然后
We met at the barn or near the barn, and we, er...
我们绕着房♥子转了转...
We just circled the property. We,
朝南边走到山脚下再回来
Down at the back at the foot of the hill and then round.
那重要吗
Why does it matter?
穿着拖鞋吗
And the slippers?
我说了 我当时精神恍惚
As I said, I wasn't with it.
我上次来这儿时有辆车
There was a car when I was last here.
用防水布罩着 就在那个岔路口左边
Under some tarpaulin, on the left just past the fork there.
那是罗伯的车 没错 他送去报废了
Oh, Rob's. That was Rob's. Yeah, he took it to be scrapped.
就一堆废铜烂铁
Just a piece of old junk, really. It's... um...
督察 你到底想怎么样
Detective, what do you want?
很抱歉打扰你
I'm very sorry to have disturbed you.
如果查到沃尔什的消息 我们会通知你们的
We'll let you know if we get anything on Walsh.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天 老天 老天
Oh, my God, oh, my God. Oh, my God.
山姆和你
我们这次过来其实是想找埃略特太太
We actually came by to ask Mrs Elliot
询问一些关于她前夫的问题
a few questions about her ex.
那件事太惨了 太惨了
Aye, it's an awful thing. Awful.
既然来了 我也有几个问题想问你
And while we're here, there was something I was going to ask you.
埃略特太太说过
Mrs Elliot said that
你们那天一起出门走了走
you all went for a walk together the other day
我想跟你确认下 你们走了哪些地方
and I just wanted to check with you where it was that you went.
就是我们上次来的那天
It was that day that we came to see you.
我们去哪里散步重要吗
Why does it matter where we walked?
-爸 -不是时候 杰米
- Dad! - Not now, Jamie.
不 爸 你得...
No, Dad, you need to...
杰米 进屋去 我说最后一遍
Jamie, go back inside. I won't ask you again!
快走吧
Now go on!
你刚刚说...那天早上你们去了哪儿
You were saying... Where you walked that morning...?
是 那个...
Aye. Er...
好吧 让我想想
Right, let me think. Er...
我们在两个房♥子之间的栅栏处见了面
We... We met at the stile up there between our two houses
然后一起去了谷仓
and then came down by the barn.
绕着房♥子走了一圈 然后去了田野间的小路
Then round the house there and up the path between the fields.
怎么了
Why?
就是理清一些事
Just clearing up a few things.
那我不打扰你了
I'm going to leave you in peace.
我不明白 这是怎么回事
I don't understand -- what's this about?
我只是想把事情搞清楚
I'm just trying to be thorough.
如果你能想到其他可能有帮助的事
If you can, er, think of anything that might help,
请联♥系♥我们
please get in touch.
你怎么想的
Tenner for your thoughts?
你也听到了
You heard it.
他们都说去散步了
Both of them said they went for that walk in
方向却完全不同
completely different directions.
是啊 我听到了 但...
Yeah. I heard it. But...
如果真如她所说 是家族传统
If it's a family tradition like she said,
那他们肯定不会弄错
that's not something they'd get wrong.
结合这件事
Between that
还有那天早上来的时候发现的那辆车