剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know―I don't know what to do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有告诉普纳姆
For not telling Pounamu.
是还没有
Yet.
达伦对你做了什么
Does Darren have something on you?
他一直要挟我
He's been grooming me.
整整一段时间
This whole fucking time.
我真傻
I'm so stupid.
如果我厌恶被人盯着
How can I look in the mirror
我又怎么能看向镜中的自我呢
when I hate who's staring back?
我不喜欢我所成为的样子
I don't like who I've become.
我明白了
I get that.
我知道那种耻辱
I know what shame feels like.
这里是我的家乡
This is my home.
但你是对的
But you were right.
史蒂芬是对的
Stephen was right.
这座小镇不像我想象中那样
This town isn't what I thought it was.
我可以留在这
I can stay.
蒂莉
Tilly.
我会在这里守着
I'll keep watch out here.
- 谢谢你 - 不要紧
- Thank you. - It's all right.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
你打算
Have you...
告诉普纳姆我试图销毁证据吗
decided to tell Pounamu that I tried to destroy evidence?
我不能的
I can't.
即便我想这样做
Even if I wanted to.
再来一桩丑事 刑事情报科就会关停
One more fuckup and CIB's closing down.
迁到南部去了
Moving south.
什么
What?
总部似乎觉得这里是牛仔中心 不过
Head office seems to think that this is Cowboy Central and...
这也不能怪他们
can't really blame them.
现在不管发生什么 我都不能让你和瑞妮冒险
Whatever happens, right now I can't have you or Renee at risk.
我们有足够的证据以私闯民宅为由而逮捕他吗
Have we got enough to arrest him for breaking and entering?
都是些间接证据
It's all circumstantial.
他在你的长椅上留下了个猪头 蒂莉
He left a pig's head on your bench, Tilly.
没有证据表明是他做的 达伦会让其他人背锅
There'll be no proof. Darren would have got someone else to do it.
他很擅长让自己置身事外
He's good at keeping his hands clean.
我不会让这种事情妨碍案件的
I'm not letting this get in the way of the case.
我们快要大功告成了
We are getting close.
如果还有任何的恐吓迹象
If there is a hint of any more intimidation,
我会动用职权 逮捕这个混账
I am pulling rank and arresting that fucker.
她在他的掌控下吗
Is she in his pocket?
不
No.
别让他们独处
Don't leave her alone with him.
玛卡
Maaka.
是 我马上来
Yep. On my way.
史蒂芬要我把这些交给你
Stephen wanted me to give these to you.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
我以为进棺材是他离开皇后镇的唯一途径
I thought the only way Stephen Tremaine would leave Queenstown was in a box.
吉伯森真的像他看上去那样坏吗
Is Gibbston really as bad as he seems?
你觉得我们为什么要在外头见面
Why do you think we're meeting way out here?
史蒂芬怎么会和那个混账有所牵连
Why would Stephen get into bed with that fucking guy?
他发现乔是史蒂芬的儿子
He found out Joe was Stephen's son.
秘密
Secrets,
耻辱
shame ―
这些对达伦这种人来说都是把柄
all ammunition for guys like Darren.
史蒂芬认为他做了正确的事
Stephen thought he was doing the right thing.
但想想吧 如果他有守住真理的勇气
But think of all the lives that would be different
这些人的生活或许会截然不同
if he'd had the courage to stand in his truth.
阿里基·威廉·戴维斯
Ariki William Davis.
威廉·约翰·戴维斯
Youngest child
最小的孩子
of William John Davis.
出生于新西兰奥克兰南部马努雷瓦
Born in Manurewa, South Auckland, New Zealand.
库克群岛的
Son of Rarotonga,
拉罗汤加之子
Cook Islands.
我认领我的魂灵
I claim my ghosts.
我承认
I acknowledge
并尊重
and honour
我的预知能力
my second sight,
我珍贵的遗物
my taonga tupapaku,
以及发源血脉
and the bloodlines it descends from.
上帝
Te Atua e.
祝福我们
E aro'a mai ia matou.
我们现在都是孩子
Tamariki ara nei.
我们向您致意
Kia ora matou ia koe.
阿门
Amene.
我承认我的独特之处
I own my difference.
肯定是在达伦的后院找到的 可能是脚手架
Must be from Darren's yard. Scaffolding, maybe.
或许可以对它进行强度测试
Maybe we get it strength-tested.
可能违反了某些建筑规范
Maybe it violates some building codes.
酒吧的账目
Accounts from Vinyl.
或许他在利用酒吧洗钱
I dunno. Maybe he was using the bar to launder money.
那里有大笔的款项
There's plenty of cash lying about.
我会把它们交给金融犯罪部门
I'll send them through to the Financial Crime Unit. It's, uh,
算是证据 但我觉得希望不大
something, but I don't fancy our chances.
狡猾的小混账 我真讨厌那些逃避制裁的人
Slippery little fuck. I'm sick of people getting away with shit.
我们跟他还没完呢
Yeah, we haven't got enough on him.
要让人以牙还牙可不止有一种方法
There is more than one way to make people pay.
你对这里再清楚不过了 只要别犯法就行
You know this place best. As long as it's not illegal.
进展怎么样
How did you get on?
挺顺利的
Easy sell.
故事本身很有销路
Story sold itself.
归纳一下所有的不在场证明
Summarised all the alibis.
按菲利普死亡当晚的时间线排列
Put them into a timeline of the night that Piripi died.
诺艾尔·肯纳德
Noel Kennard?
他和达伦有生意往来 不管他是否知情
He's in business with Darren Gibbston whether he knows it or not.
有天我外出跑步的时候看到了它
Saw it the other day when I was out running.
在这个时间出现有点说不通
Didn't make sense at the time.
是气象气球
It's a weather balloon.
我们发现菲利普那晚 单行桥附近也有一个
There was one of these around One Lane Bridge the night we found Piripi.
这是什么
What is it?
我想是卫星
I think it's a satellite.
气象气球用于检测卫星尚在平流层时的
'Weather balloons are used to test the reception of satellites
信♥号♥♥接收效果
'while they are still in the stratosphere.'
嗯
Hm.
他们可能在暗中监视
Maybe they're spying.
收集人们的数据 然后卖♥♥给出价最高者
Harvesting people's data and selling it to the highest bidder.
他们有足够的权势来抵抗搜查令
They had enough sway to have the warrant denied,
因此必定有些大人物牵扯进来
so there must be important players involved.
戴维斯探员
DS Davis.
我们发现了你的某样东西 你可能想拿回去
Hey, we found something of yours. Thought you might want it back.
谢谢 我们还在测试阶段
Thank you. We're still in the testing phase.
这个配送系统显然还需要多加完善
Clearly, this delivery system needs more work.
我们还想问你一些问题
We'd also like to ask you a few questions with
有关你与菲利普·威廉斯死亡的关联
your connection to Piripi Williams' death.
你看 我的生意刚刚做到一半
Look, I-I'm in the middle of business. Um...
今天下午晚些时候 或者明早再谈怎么样
later this afternoon, tomorrow morning?
对了 还有
Oh, and, um...
你和达伦·吉伯森的合伙关系
your partnership with Darren Gibbston.
你知道你们往来甚密 对吗
You do know you're in bed with him, right?
没错
Yeah.
这些文件证明了
Yeah, there's paperwork to prove
他是南方深海建筑的秘密合伙人
he's the silent partner of Deep South Holdings.
凯勒布知道这些
Caleb knew about it.
进来说话吧
You should probably come in.
你来得正好
You're just in time.
我需要一个证人
I need a witness.
相信你们彼此认识
I believe you two know each other.
恭喜啊
Uh, congratulations.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表