剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
- 那些鬼魂想要什么 - 我不知道
- What do they want ― the ghosts? - I don't know.
我受够这堆破事了
I'm done with that shit.
我受够了这座桥 这些幻象 这些鬼魂
I'm done with the bridge, the vision, the ghosts.
当你拒绝召唤的时候 糟糕的事情就会发生
Terrible things happen when you reject your calling.
- 有比死亡更可怕的事 - 比如
- There are worse things than death. - Like what?
比如被遗忘
Like being forgotten.
桥在利用你把我拉回来
The bridge is using you to pull me back in.
你有通灵能力 这就是你的一部分
Your being matakite, it's―you know, it's part of life.
对我的家族来说 这一直是件坏事
It's always been a bad thing for my family.
既然这样 也许是时候改变了
Well, maybe that should change.
我得保持置身事外
I need to be kept out of it.
罗拉 我真干不下去了
I don't think I can do this any more, Lola.
你的对手是一些大人物 是恶霸
You're up against some of the big boys, bullies.
别让他们欺负你
Don't let them push you around.
蒂莉 你怎么看达伦·吉伯森这人
Hey, Tilly, what's your read on Darren Gibbston?
他不是个好惹的人
He's not someone to be messed with.
我需要一个听话的警♥察♥
I need a tame cop.
- 你是谁 - 我是你圣诞老爹
- Who are you? - I'm Father fuckin' Christmas.
按规矩行事
Play by the rules.
一般的规矩行不通了
The normal rules simply don't apply.
你捏造了我未来妻子的露骨照片
'You manufactured explicit photographs of my future wife.'
凯勒布不会成为我们之间的阻碍
Caleb won't be an issue moving forward.
我们到底在找什么
What exactly are we looking for?
任何能把达伦和菲利普或比尔联♥系♥起来的东西
Anything that connects Darren to either Piripi Williams or Bill Foxton.
这并不能证明是达伦干的
Doesn't mean it was Darren.
灯光和警报有些过火了
Bit OTT ― the lights, the sirens.
我猜你是为了俱乐部的事大驾光临
I assume you're here about your little search party at the club.
我们在菲利普的货车里找到了有你字迹的信封
We found envelopes in Piripi's ute with your handwriting
字迹与俱乐部里装着现金的信封一致
that match the ones with the cash from the club.
一切证据指向勒索
Everything points to blackmail.
是吗
Does it?
证据再清楚不过了
Oh, the evidence is loud and clear.
抱歉 我得打个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I've gotta go make a call.
你说得很对
You are absolutely right.
我雇佣了菲利普
I was paying Piripi.
让他帮我做些金钱交易
He was doing some cash jobs for me.
暗中兼♥职♥ 这是小镇上的标准做法
Moonlighting. Standard practice in this town.
如果税务部想要惩罚我 我可以理解
I'd understand if the tax department wanted to give me a slap on the wrist,
不过要凭这个把我抓起来可不太值得
but it's hardly worth locking me up for.
对 但不止是菲利普
Yeah, well, it's not just Piripi.
比尔也牵涉其中
Yeah. It's Bill too.
这就有些牵强了 伙计
That's a bit of a stretch, mate.
你们很难把我绳之以法的
You'll have problems trying to make that stick.
冷静点 亲爱的 慢慢说
Slow down, baby. Slow down.
我被叫去朱莉的办公室
I got called in to Julie's office.
她说募捐的钱款不翼而飞
She said that there was fundraising money missing.
那可真奇怪
Well, that― that's ridiculous.
五千美元 我得赶在理事会发现之前
$5000. I have to go before the board.
我不明白 这
I don't understand. It's...
我该给达伦打个电♥话♥ 他是财务主管
I should call Darren. He's the treasurer.
他能帮我
He'll back me up.
我来解决达伦这边
Let me handle Darren.
我会丢了饭碗的
I could lose my job.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
你又没有偷钱 所以事情不会怎样的
You didn't steal the money, so it'll― it'll all be OK.
蒂莉
Tilly.
我得挂了 我会安排妥当的
I've gotta go, babe. I'll sort it.
探员先生
Detective!
这是给你的一点小小回馈
Something for your troubles.
每周一次 用直升机从晨曦群岛运来
Get them choppered in once a week from the Sounds.
还是活的
They're alive.
是啊 装在海水里运过来 就为了保证鲜活
Yeah, transport them in seawater. Keeps them nice and fresh.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你可喜欢海鲜了 不是吗
You lot like seafood, don't ya?
史蒂芬的最爱
Stephen's favourite.
我不收礼
Can't accept gifts.
让我们保持联络
Hey, we'll be in touch.
别把瑞妮卷进来
You keep Renee out of it.
调查结束之后
After the investigation's gone away.
保证我的清白 好吗
Making myself clear?
大量的商人暗中兼♥职♥ 这再合理不过了
Lots of tradies moonlight. Makes the most sense.
我们缺少动机
We're missing the why.
他们发生争执 他欠了他钱 他格格不入
They fought. He owed him money. He―he didn't belong.
他上了他的女儿 我不知道
He― he fucked his daughter. I don't know.
总之动机多如牛毛
A million reasons.
你是在说比尔还是菲利普
Are you talking about Bill or Piripi?
因为听上去像在抓着最后一根稻草
Cos it sounds like you're clutching at straws.
为什么你这么确定不是达伦
Why are you so determined that it's not Darren?
他是圣诞老人
He's Father Christmas.
是 有海产运输链的圣诞老人
Yeah. Father Christmas has a saltwater connection.
噢
Ow...
真叫人振奋
Very exciting.
这场面仿佛在嘶喊着 我为了钱而结婚
This screams 'I'm getting married for money'.
是啊 不过我喜欢 我喜欢这个广场
Yeah, but I like it. I like the square.
凯勒布 这场婚姻是一种手段
This marriage is a gateway, Caleb.
他在保护家族企业
He's protecting the family business.
问题就在这里 这并不是家族企业
That's the problem. It's not a family business.
嘿 我马上来 跟头儿说我们
Hey, I'll be right there. Tell the boss we
在这桩案子上要暂时休整一下
got a break in the case.
关于那座桥
You were right.
你说得对
About the bridge.
要离得远远的
To stay away.
在明天离开之前 我想把这个还给你
I wanted to give this back. Before I leave tomorrow.
噢
Oh.
那座桥也不全是坏事
The bridge can't be all bad.
它给了我一个朋友
It gave me a friend
还有一个家
and a family.
嘿 保重 艾娃
Hey, take care, Ava.
我
It's, um...
我很少遇到像你这样坦率的人
It's not often I get to meet someone as open as you.
再会了 阿里基
I see you, Ariki.
- 菲利普在替人兼♥职♥ - 帮谁
- Piripi was moonlighting. - Who for?
达伦·吉伯森
Darren Gibbston.
你错过了体♥检♥
You missed your medical.
他有一条海水运输链
There's a saltwater link.
我需要和头儿单独谈谈
I need a moment with the boss.
现在没有足够的证据
There's not enough evidence.
那么 我已经搜遍了一切
OK, so... I've been seeing things, and I've been
也听遍了一切 我知道达伦牵涉其中
hearing things, and I know Darren's involved.
我不知道具体的方式 但所有的点都在这里了
I don't know how, but the dots are all there.
我们要做的就是把这些点连起来
It's just working out how to connect them all.
还有 达伦与比尔·福克斯顿 菲利普·威廉斯
And Darren has a direct link between
都有直接联♥系♥
both Bill Foxton and Piripi Williams.
不错
Tino pai.
我遇到了一些阻力 来自
There has been some resistance from...
蒂莉
Tilly?
你们有分歧吗
Is there a conflict?
我不知道他们走得有多近
I don't know how close they are,
但调查绝对遭到了抵触
but there's definitely been pushback.
我会跟她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
不过 你乐意我继续这样调查下去吗
But, um... you're happy for me to continue down this path?
是的 还有记得体♥检♥
Yeah. And then your medical.
好
OK.
- 你见过加德纳了 - 还没
- You seen Gardiner? - Nah.
蒂莉
Tilly.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
达伦一直在纠缠瑞妮
Darren's been fucking with Renee.
还有我
Me.
他闯进我们的房♥子 在长椅上留下一个猪头
He broke into our house. He left a pig's head on our bench.
这不是理由
This isn't the answer.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表