剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
这公♥司♥是在一年前成立的
The company was formed a year ago.
那又不违法
That isn't illegal.
那为什么要保密呢
So why the secrecy?
你是这最大的玩家
You're the biggest player in town.
为什么你的公♥司♥不光明正大地签合同
How come your company isn't just doing the contract?
诺埃尔·肯纳德当着我的面骂我嘴巴多
Noel Kennard called me a gossip to my face.
你确实爱乱说
You can't keep your mouth shut.
那又怎样
Well, fuck that shit.
我绝不会错过坑他一笔的机会
There is no way I am missing out on a piece of his pie.
诺艾尔·肯纳德知道他在和你做生意吗
Does Noel Kennard know he's in business with you?
那些有权有势的混♥蛋♥只想用钱铺路
Those entitled pricks trying to buy their way in.
他们从不回报社会
They never give back to the community.
还抢走了我们最好的工人
Taking away our best workers.
我们有些人已经在这里
Some of us have been here
干了四代了 都是草根阶层
for four generations, grass-fucking-roots.
诺艾尔·肯纳德知道吗
Does Noel Kennard know?
他该死的不知道
He has no fuckin' idea.
这里都是谁是我们的重要人物
Okay, who are our main players?
达伦·吉伯森
Darren Gibbston.
特伦特·贾维斯有动机
Trent Jarvis has motive.
罗拉·马歇尔
Lola Marshall.
史蒂芬 把史蒂芬加回去
Stephen, let's put Stephen back in the mix.
不
No.
那你的想法是什么 蒂莉
Then what's your theory, Tilly?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你先回家吧
Go home.
出发前不汇报一下情况吗
Debrief before you go?
在找神迹吗
Looking for divine intervention?
在这个阶段 只有事实支持
At this stage, I'll take whatever I can get.
我什么都接受
As long as it's backed up by fact.
所以你在看达伦·吉伯森提交的
So the health and safety reports
健康和安全报告
received through from Darren Gibbston.
你到底在找什么
What are you looking for, exactly?
我们其中一名受害者是摔死的
One of our victims died from a fall,
有种说法说是工伤
and one theory is it was a workplace accident,
所以我就想看看这报告有没有被篡改过
so I just wanted to know if these look doctored.
看着不像
They look good.
既不是毫无污点也不是都是假话
Not too clean, not too dirty.
这种意外很常见
Kind of incidents you'd expect.
吉伯森的帝国不会因为低劣的文书工作
I mean, Gibbston's not gonna topple his empire
就被颠覆的
with shoddy paperwork.
不过这份可是特别引人注意
Well, this one is of special interest.
南方深海建筑
Deep South Holdings.
他们签了肯纳德的合同 不是吗
They got the Kennard contract, haven't they?
是啊 我还以为
Yeah, I thought that was
那该是商业机密呢
supposed to be commercially sensitive.
这可是皇后镇
It's Queenstown.
也是
Yeah.
吉伯森是个秘密合伙人
Well, Gibbston is a silent partner,
我只是想搞清楚这一切是怎么联♥系♥在一起的
and I'm just trying to work out how it all ties together.
你的对手是一些大人物 是恶霸
You're up against some of the big boys, the bullies.
别让他们欺负你
Hey, don't let them push you around.
我会的
Yeah.
怎么了 这是怎么了
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
怎么了
Hey, hey.
为什么我会认为我已经准备好了呢
Why did I think I was ready for this?
我应该把史蒂芬排除在外的
I should've left Stephen out of it.
你只是在尽本职而已
Well, you were just doing your job.
现在普纳姆要记录阿里基的一举一动
And now Pounamu wants a record of every move Ariki makes.
天啊 都不管绩效考核的吗
Jesus, what happened to performance reviews?
我感觉我♥干♥不下去了
I don't think I can do this.
如果我搞砸了怎么办
What if I mess up?
一个人的工资根本付不起我们的月供
We can't afford the mortgage on one salary.
你才刚开始呢 别怕
You've only just started.
看我发现了什么 不错啊
Well, well, well, nice!
喝点就不会那么紧张了
This'll take the edge off.
我还要工作的
I should work.
可以晚点再去
It can wait.
所有事都可以再等等
It can all wait, come on.
先休息下
That's all.
你什么都不知道
You have no fucking idea!
是达伦·吉伯森干的
It's Darren Gibbston.
也许他是在肯纳德那边遇害的
Maybe he was killed at the Kennard site,
说不定菲利普也掺了一脚
and maybe Piripi was involved
这可能就是他们两人之间的联♥系♥
and that could be how the two of them are connected.
好吧
Okay.
但你为什么会这么想
But what makes you think that?
我暂时还不知道
I don't know, I don't know yet.
但我要回到一切的源头
But I'm going back to the very beginning,
我要去桥上
I'm going back to the bridge,
去犯罪现场
back to the crime scene,
我会用全新的视角来看它
and I'm looking at it with fresh eyes,
而且达伦也跟这事有联♥系♥
and Darren fits into the equation somehow, I just,
我就是不知道是什么联♥系♥
I just don't know how yet.
我不认为自己他是会杀自己手下的人
I just can't see him killing his workers.
对生意不好
It's bad for business.
况且 他还是个爱做公益的人
Besides, he's a community-minded guy.
我还是不信任他
Yeah, I don't trust the guy.
他给我感官很不好
He just gives me the shits.
蒂莉 你怎么看达伦·吉伯森这人
Hey Tilly, what's your read on Darren Gibbston?
蒂莉
Tilly?
蒂莉 能听到我说话吗
Hey Tilly, can you hear me?
他不是个好惹的人
He's not someone to be messed with.
你不要再惹是生非了
It's like you're looking for trouble.
我告诉过你离这桥远点
I told you to stay away from the bridge.
那又怎样
Hey.
你从什么鬼地方找到这个的
Where the hell did you get this?
洛伊斯·特里梅因扔到垃圾桶里的
Lois Tremaine left it in the bin.
不是她 是我扔的
She didn't put it in the bin, I did.
你一直带着这个吗
Have you had this the whole time?
为什么要把它捡出来
Why would you even take it?
你为什么要扔掉它呢
Why would you throw it out?
上面都是回忆
It's full of history.
原来如此
Of course.
桥在利用你把我拉回来
The bridge is using you to pull me back in.
我以为一切都已经万事大吉了
I smashed the tooth, I thought this was done.
听着 我来这里有我自己的理由
Look, I have my own reason for being here.
我在这受过伤
My blood is in the ground.
正因如此 艾娃
Exactly, Ava.
这就是为什么你是完美的诱饵
That's why you are the perfect fucking bait.
你怎么这么天真
Why are you being so naive?
你为什么要什么事都围着你转
Why are you making this all about you?
艾娃 拜托
Ava, please.
有比死亡更可怕的事
There are worse things than death.
比如
Like what?
比如被遗忘
Like being forgotten.
我这里的事还没做完
I'm not done here.
我可是待不下去了
Yeah, well I am.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
我要一个听话的警♥察♥
I need a tame cop.
史蒂芬已经没用了
Stephen's no use anymore.
我只是个实习生
I'm just a trainee.
不管你信不信
You've already sold out, Tilly,
你已经被叛变了 蒂莉
whether you know it or not.
关于案件的内部消息
Insider tips about the case?
在外面乱讲
Talking out of school?
你的新老板可不会
Not something your new boss
想在报纸上读到这些
is gonna wanna read about in the paper.
那瓶伏特加怎么样
How was that vodka?
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表