剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
也有可能藏车
after these two left him at the bridge,
然后因为撞了诺艾尔而躲了起来
and laid low because he smashed into Noel.
藏车的也可能是诺艾尔
Maybe it was Noel.
可能不是为钱 只是虚荣心作祟
Nothing to do with money, maybe it was pride.
最后在单行桥送了命
End up back at One Lane Bridge.
头儿让你做什么
Hey, what did the boss want?
她要我每天向她口头汇报
She's asked for me to give verbal reports
你的工作情况
on how you're handling things,
一天三次
three times a day.
你打算跟她怎么说
And what are you gonna tell her?
实话实说
The truth.
她提过刑事情报科吗
Hey did she say anything about CIB?
没有
No.
我得保持置身事外
I need to be kept out of it.
这是说好的
That's the deal.
我不会变戏法
I'm not a miracle worker.
我理解
I get it.
我知道你压力很大
I know you're under a lot of pressure.
咱们来想想办法
Let's just try to find a way
让你我都轻松点 不好吗
to make it nice and simple for both of us, eh?
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
Oi, what happened?
让我看看
Oi, show me!
天啊
God.
指头不小心被虎钳夹到了
I just got it caught in that vice.
是个意外 快进车里去
It was an accident, just get in the ute.
罗拉 快
Lola, quick!
真倒霉
God dang.
- 好了 - 见鬼
- Okay. - Shit!
好了 没事了
Okay, okay, okay.
手伸过来
Come here.
活见鬼 快点 快点
Oh shit, quick, quick, quick, quick.
好的
Yep.
究竟怎么回事
What's going on?
罗拉 我真干不下去了
I don't think I can do this anymore, Lola.
看看我这手
Look at my fucking hands.
那警♥察♥根本不合格
Guy's a fucking amateur.
动用你的关系 让他滚蛋
Call your people, he's done.
戴维斯只是按章办事
Davis was just doing his job.
又没有任何证据
There's no evidence.
你搞出漏骨的照片发给警♥察♥
You manufactured explicit photographs,
那可是我未来的妻子
sent them to a cop, of my future wife.
只不过找点乐子
It was just a bit of fun.
找谁的乐子
Who for?
听着
Listen, eugh.
你那些图片是怎么弄的
How did you do it?
我找到了个程序
I found a program,
有点像"深度伪造"但更强
kinda like deepfake, but better.
好用多了
A lot better.
我能修改照片 视频
I can change stills, moving images.
小聪明
But it's small thinking.
我不这么想
I disagree.
我只要动动鼠标
I can turn you into Boris Johnson
就能让你变成鲍里斯·约翰逊
with a few clicks of a mouse.
你太冲动了
You're so impulsive.
跟你妈一个德性
You're just like your fucking mother.
为什么搭上弗兰基
Why Frankie?
你的花瓶还不够多吗
Haven't you got enough trophies?
这是商业的事
It's business.
这词像你一样 够老了
That line is getting old, just like you.
你得跟弗兰基道歉
You are going to apologize to Frankie.
一个家里
How come there's two different
怎么有两套规矩
sets of rules in this house?
不好意思
Oh, excuse us.
请你带罗伯森医生上楼好吗
Could you show Dr.Robertson upstairs please?
她来这里做什么
What's she doing here?
我需要对你进行评估 然后才能做决定
I need to get you evaluated, before I make any decisions.
我精神没问题 老大
I don't need my head read, boss.
这是正当法律程序 我们没得选
It's due process, and it is not optional,
所以 现在去做心理测试
so psych test now,
明早还有全科医生的检查
GP is booked for tomorrow morning.
嘿
Hey um...
她会问些什么问题
What questions is she gonna ask?
你的心理健康状况如何 压力大吗
How your mental health is, stress,
潜在的创伤后应激障碍信♥号♥♥
potential PTSD flags.
有什么我们需要了解的健康史吗
Any history we should know about?
好吧 是这样的
Well, there's um,
有些事你可能需要知道一下
there's something you should know.
我的家族有通灵能力 我也有
Some of my family are matakite, and so am I.
或许我该直接辞职算了
Maybe I should just quit.
这并不能影响什么 阿里基
Doesn't change anything, Ariki.
你有通灵能力 这就是你的一部分
You're being matakite, it's part of life.
我们为政♥府♥机构工作
We work for a government organization.
跟他们说这些怪力乱神只会让我们两个都
Mumbo jumbo bullshit just puts us both
陷入困境
in a difficult position.
他们会直接往我身上甩个什么迷信的标签
I mean, they're just gonna slap me with some kind of label.
你没有以此为借口
You're not using it as an excuse,
来逃避你做的错事吧
for making poor choices?
看来你已经为此纠结了很长时间了
You've been fighting this for a long time.
是啊 没人愿意这么与众不同
Yeah, well nobody wants to be different.
让我说清楚 我明白你说的了
Just to be clear, I get it,
没必要太纠结于这件事
and it doesn't have to be an issue.
我会按照规定 保护你我都平安无事
I'm following protocol to protect you and I moving forward,
无论以后会发生什么
whatever that looks like.
所以 这不算什么麻烦吗
So it's not a problem?
这就是你一直在做的吗
Is that what you've been doing,
把它当成是个大♥麻♥烦
making it a problem?
是啊 我想是的
Yeah, yeah I guess.
对我的家族来说 这一直是件坏事
It's always been a bad thing for my family.
既然这样 也许是时候改变了
Well, maybe that should change.
去二号♥接待室吧
Interview room two.
你好
Hey.
我们的收益会在法定假日和学校假期里翻倍
We double revenue on public and school holidays.
好 好的 下次再聊
Great, yeah, talk soon.
先喝一杯 还是直接切入正题
Drinks first, or straight onto the course?
先公事 后娱乐
Business then pleasure.
我以为我已经说得很清楚了
I thought I made myself clear.
我道歉
I apologize.
那是个糟糕的玩笑
It was bad form.
恶趣味
Bad taste.
我祝你和阿里基万事如意
And I wish you and Ariki all the luck in the world.
你不打算说点什么吗
Aren't you gonna say anything?
你的所作所为是对我的羞辱 也是伤害
What you did was humiliating, and hurtful.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
事实证明
Turns out
二十年的心理治疗就是个糟糕的投资
20 years of therapy was a bad investment.
我也很抱歉
I am sorry, too.
凯勒布不会成为我们之间的阻碍
Caleb won't be an issue moving forward.
我希望这桩婚事能成 弗兰基
I want this marriage to happen, Frankie.
你是一个聪明的女人 弗兰基
You're a smart woman, Frankie.
我知道你拿到了商科学位 获奖无数
I know you have a business degree, with honors,
正在攻读工商管理硕士
studying for an MBA.
你不是为了恭维和小费在这里工作的
I mean, you don't work here for the compliments and tips.
是为了人脉 关系
It's the networking, the connections.
这是你人生中千载难逢的机会
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
别浪费了
Don't waste it.
所以他们是要把你送进疯人院吗
So are they sending you to the loony bin?
听着 我们都顶着很大的压力 好吗
Look, we're both under a lot of pressure, okay?
所以我们就尽量别有争吵
So let's just try to minimize the friendly fire
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表