剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
二十四小时内我要知道死者的身份
I need an ID on our victim in 24 hours.
- 凯勒布 - 嗨
- Caleb. - Hi.
嘿 可以给我来瓶巴黎之花吗
Hey, could I please grab Perrier-Jouet?
这要加盐
Salt?
对 加盐可以降低冷冻温度
Yeah, it lowers the freezing temp,
让你的酒可以冷得快些
so it cools your drink quicker.
你得等大概20分钟 可以吗
Be about 20 minutes, is that okay?
没问题 有你陪着我愿意等一会
Yeah, I'm happy to wait, in fine company.
欢迎你今晚跟我们共进晚餐
You know, you'd be welcome to join us for dinner tonight.
我有约了
I have plans.
那行吧
Okay.
那 那下次吧
Well, you know, another day.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
老大 你想见我
You wanted to see me, boss?
我有事得告诉你
So, there's something I need to tell you.
- 生日快乐 - 噢
- Happy birthday. - Oh.
生日快乐 兄弟 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, buddy. Happy birthday!
五十五岁了
What is it, 55?
来吧
Come on, come on.
我们准备了牛排 还有啤酒
We've got steak, we've got beer.
你想要吃什么 我们都有
What do you want? We've got it.
- 哇哦 - 对
- Wow. - Yeah.
我孩子给我特地准备了生日大餐 所以
My kids have made a special birthday dinner, so.
我们准备了肋眼牛排
There's rib eye.
还有昂贵的香槟
There's very expensive champagne.
还有蛋糕 他们很早就得睡了 所以我真的得
And a cake. They'll be in bed soon, so I really should...
真可爱 真可爱
That's cute. Yeah, that's cute.
我准备亲自下厨
I was going to cook.
等我
Just...
- 兄弟 - 打个电♥话♥
- Buddy. - Make a call.
好
Okay.
嘿 宝贝 听我说
Hey, babe. Hey, look.
我有事情耽搁了 我得
So, look, something's come up, and I've just got to...
昨晚的测试如何了
How did the test go last night?
还没拿到数据
We haven't gotten the data yet.
数据弄丢了 不过我们会调整 再次测试
Went AWOL. We'll make some adjustments and try again.
你的卫星会建成的 诺艾尔
You'll get your satellites, Noel.
- 嘿 伙计 - 抱歉我来晚了
- Hey, mate! - Sorry I'm late.
太忙了我 兄弟
So much going on, mate.
玩得开心
Have a good one.
你那有什么卖♥♥
What have you got?
要兴奋的还是镇静的
Up, down?
可以让人嗨起来的
Something to make the colors dance.
你还有的话再给我一些
A couple extra, if you've got them.
- 玩得开心 - 谢了
- Happy tripping. - Thanks.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表