剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
你得保护好这项资产 不然所有的努力都会成灰
You need to secure this property, otherwise it's all been for shits and giggles ―
到时候才是真正的公♥关♥灾难
that's the real PR nightmare.
你要做好你的工作
You need to do your job, secure the property,
别该死地破坏我的美好愿景
and stop trying to sabotage my fucking vision.
嗨 妈 又是我
Hi, Mum. It's me again.
你能回我电♥话♥吗
Can you call me back?
该死为什
Why the fuck...?
- 这都是 - 毁了一切
- This is... - ruined everything...
你的错 别怪到我身上
your fault! Don't blame me!
你根本就不懂
You have no fucking idea!
你怎么会知道
What the fuck would you know?!
你的错
Your fault!
该死
Holy fuck.
- 嘿 -慢着 慢着 慢着
- Oi! - Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
我是探员阿里基·戴维斯
I'm Detective Sergeant Ariki Davis.
听到有打闹的声音 就进了这里
I heard fighting, so I entered the premises, just to...
想看看情况
assess the situation.
这里没人
There's nobody here.
- 他们肯定跑了 - 下来吧
- Look, they must've fled the scene. - Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
蠢货 蠢猪
Stupid, stupid arsehole!
嘿 警长 嘿 戴维斯
Hey, Senior. Hey, it's Davis.
我需要来人接一下我
I'm gonna need a pick-up.
有个线索
I've got a lead.
你确定 是这个公♥司♥在做建造
Look, are you sure it's their company doing the construction?
对 南方深海建筑 他们的图标都一样
Yeah, it's the same logo ― Deep South Holdings.
特伦特谎称他在汉利农场工作
See, Trent lied when he said that he was working at Hanley Farm.
我会申请逮捕
I'll request a warrant.
好 我去洗个澡就来
All right. I'll have a shower, and I'll come in now.
不 得等到早上
No, no. Wait till the morning.
你真的想要这个案子
You really want this.
这是私人的事 你懂的 因为这个小镇
It's personal. You know, this town made it personal.
给他起外号♥ 让他蒙羞
They just named him, and they shamed him.
菲利普 我不会就这么算了
Piripi. I'm not letting that go.
小心一点 戴维斯
Just be careful, Davis.
上一次的私人事情就让你惹了麻烦
Personal got you in trouble last time.
- 戴维斯- 是艾娃
- Davis. - It's Ava.
你说我需要帮助就打给你
You said to call if I ever needed your help.
- 艾娃 你在哪 - 我在单行桥
- Ava. Where are you? - I'm at One Lane Bridge.
嘿 这里是艾娃
Hey. You've reached Ava.
艾娃
Ava!
艾娃
Ava!
糟糕
Shit.
- 艾娃 - 你看到了鬼魂 是吧
- Ava! - You see ghosts, right?
灵魂 死者什么的
Spirits, the dead.
我看到他们了 我看到洛伊斯写给你的文章了
I saw them ― I saw the articles Lois Tremaine left for you.
走吧 我们回小镇
Come on. Let's get you back into town.
我一直看到一个在这儿死去的女士
I keep seeing a woman who died here,
伊芙琳·麦当劳
Evelyn McDonald.
你能问问她想要从我身上得到什么
Could you ask her what she wants from me?
她一直给我发信♥号♥♥
She keeps sending these signs and symbols.
各种头发 各种鸟 无处不在
The locks and hawks, they're everywhere.
肯定很重要
It must be important.
艾娃 你怎么来这儿的
Ava, how did you get here?
你能能帮帮我吗
Please can you help me?
我现在正在调查案件中 好吗
I'm in the middle of an investigation right now, OK?
我不能分心
I don't need this distraction.
- 什么 - 求你了 我在找线索
- What? - Please. I'm searching.
我们都在找线索
Yeah, we're all searching.
艾娃 但这里不是找线索的地方
This isn't the place to be looking, Ava.
我没有人可以寻求帮助
I don't have anyone else to ask.
好
OK.
好
OK.
好 可今晚不行
OK, but not tonight.
拜托
Come on.
我以为你在汉利农场干活
I thought you were working at Hanley Farm.
- 我不过是送货 - 你在盖几何穹顶
- Just dropping off some stuff. - You're building geometric domes.
上面都是你家商标 你替肯纳德家打工吗
Your logo's all over it. You working for the Kennards?
这是正式谋杀调查的一部分
This is part of an official homicide investigation.
诺艾尔·肯纳德是你老板吗
Is Noel Kennard your boss?
菲利普·威廉斯死前在这供职
Piripi Williams was working here at the time of his death.
我们签了保密协议 恕我们无可奉告
We signed a non-disclosure agreement. We can't discuss it.
除非你有搜查令
So unless you've got a warrant...
我改变主意了...
I've changed my mind about...
对弗兰基
Frankie.
从她开始
Let's start with her.
好
OK.
她聪慧 无犯罪记录
She's smart, no criminal convictions,
- 新西兰公民 - 嗯
- a New Zealand citizen. - Hmm.
- 4.0 - 那个来过高尔夫俱乐部的该死警♥察♥
- 4.0. - That fucking cop from the golf club
- 昨晚一直在监视工地 - 真的吗
- was all over the site last night. - Really?
今早又来了一遍 没错
All over there again this morning. Yeah.
他是怎么进来的
How did he get in?
不知道 是个好管闲事的小崽子
I don't know. He's a snoopy little fuck,
我们能让他生不如死吗
and can we please make his life hell?
不愧是我的好儿子
That's my boy.
- 这是什么 - 我在挑选
- What's this? - I'm window shopping,
一位新西兰新娘
for a Kiwi bride.
弗兰基
Frankie.
你的解决办法就是 娶弗兰基吗
That's your solution... to marry Frankie?
只等签完结婚证
As soon as the ink is dry on the wedding licence,
我就能买♥♥下这房♥子及土地
I get to buy this house, the land.
反正 她不跟会员约会
Well, she doesn't date members.
仅是交易 无关风月
It's business and not pleasure.
你看中她什么
Why did you choose her?
人们会相信她是我妻子
Because people will that believe she's my wife.
我在为家族作出最好打算
I'm trying to do what's best for this family.
嘿 你口中那个该死警♥察♥
Hey, 'that fucking cop' of yours
就是跟她上♥床♥的人
is the one getting into her pants,
不是我
not me.
你申请搜查昨晚发现的建筑工地
The search warrant for the building site you discovered last night...
- 被驳回了 - 噢 纳德家的人找了关系
- it's been turned down. - Oh, those Kennards are pulling strings.
- 我今天看见他家儿子在工地上 - 上头意思是收手
- I saw the son on site today. - The message is to back off.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 总会查到的
I've got some calls in. We'll get there eventually;
只不过要绕远路罢了
we're just gonna have to take the long way around.
- 好吧 - 他们还威胁起诉你
- OK. - And they're threatening to press charges against you,
非法闯入
for trespassing.
我听到有人争执 因此我有正当理由入内
I heard people fighting, so I had reasonable cause to enter the property.
工地上根本没人
There was no one on site.
他大概在酒吧喝了一两杯酒 但我没跟他聊过
He might have had a drink or two at the bar, but l haven't talked to him.
听着像是个浪荡子
Sounds like a bad egg.
你跟他素未谋面 怎会知道呢
You've never meet him, so how would you know that?
我在今早的报纸上看到他
Read about him in this morning's paper.
老实说 那种人对生意不利
Honestly, guys like that are bad for business.
- 我可以四处打听 - 好
- I could ask around. - Yeah.
如果你有什么线索 请致电给我们
If you hear anything, we'd appreciate a call.
我们需要加快进度
We need to be making better progress.
史蒂芬当时在
Stephen was there,
单行桥上 案发当晚
at One Lane Bridge, the night of the murder.
扫描认出他的鞋印 但他与本案无关
It's his footprint on the scan, but he had nothing to do with it.
蒂莉 你向我保证 好吗
Tilly, you promised me, OK?
你向我保证远离那个人♥渣♥
You promised me that you would stay away from that fucker!
- 我保证不谈公事 - 他在自暴自弃
- I promised I wouldn't talk shop. - He's not looking after himself;
我只是送点食物
I was dropping off food.
你还想我怎么办
What more do you want from me?
我已经有负他的信任
I'm already betraying his confidence.
我以为你会欣慰
I thought you'd be pleased.
是那双靴子吗
Is that the boots?
你得去局里
You've gotta come down to the station.
由上头跟你谈 以免利益冲突
Senior will be dealing with you, so there's no conflict of interest.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表