剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
菲利普·威廉斯 背景很干净
Piripi Williams. Clean Record.
他的同事有提供什么有用的信息吗
Get anything useful from his colleagues?
我和特伦特 我们把他留在那了
We left him there, me and Trent.
罗拉想去镇上的派对
Lola wanted to go into town, party.
菲利普想继续喝酒喝的烂醉
Piripi wanted to stay and get shitfaced.
菲利普是开车去的吗
Piripi drove there?
她是我姨婆 伊芙琳
She's my great-aunt, Evelyn.
你能问问她想要从我身上得到什么
Could you ask her what she wants from me?
你确定 是这个公♥司♥在做建造
Are you sure it's their company doing the construction?
除非你有搜查令 要不然你不能进来
Unless you've got a warrant, you can't come in.
我在挑选一位新西兰新娘
I'm window shopping for a Kiwi bride.
你的解决办法就是 娶弗兰基吗
That's your solution... to marry Frankie?
你得去局里
You've gotta come down to the station.
由上头跟你谈 以免利益冲突
Senior will be dealing with you, so there's no conflict of interest.
艾娃
Ava!
听我说
Listen to me.
这个你不能乱来 好吗 听我讲
You can't fuck around with this shit, OK? Listen to me.
发生什么了
What is going on?
艾娃 那个桥是个大♥麻♥烦
Ava, that bridge is trouble.
它毁了所有东西
OK? It ruins everything.
我是说你
I meant with you.
这是你能看见鬼魂的原因吗
Is it the reason that you see ghosts?
我一直都可以
I've always had it.
家族遗传的
Runs in my family.
- 与生俱来的 - 很 非常痛苦
- Like a birthright. - It's a... giant pain.
只会让人心烦意乱
It's a fucking distraction, is what it is.
伊芙琳需要安宁
Evelyn needs some peace.
- 逝者已逝 - 就让他们安息吧
- The dead are the dead. - Just leave them be.
我觉得她需要被记住 或被承认
I think she needs to be remembered, or acknowledged.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
我做了些选择
I made some choices.
我不会再那么选了 艾娃
And I'm not gonna make those again, Ava.
所以离远点 因为我不会把你从那条河里拉上来
OK, so just stay away, because I'm not dragging you out of that river,
我也不会开车带你离开那条路
and I'm not peeling you off of that road.
离远一点
Just stay away.
不好意思我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
现在很忙
It's a busy time.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
你那时在那里做什么
What were you doing out there?
那么晚
Late at night?
我走出去想一些有的没的
I go out there and I think about the what-ifs.
如果阿里基可以让我结束一切
About how if Ariki had let me end it all,
事情会有所不同
things would be different, and...
为什么我妻子杀了我的儿子
why my wife killed my son.
你为什么没报♥警♥
Why didn't you call the body in?
史蒂芬 这肯定违背了你的本能
Stephen, it must have gone against all of your instincts.
你以为是我喜欢坐在桌子的这边吗
You think I like sitting at the side of the table?
我的人生已经有那么多破事了
I have a whole lot other shit going on in my life.
为什么还要加个谋杀
Why would I add homicide to the list?
你告诉我
You tell me.
我不认识死者
I don't know the deceased.
- 他的名字是菲利普·威廉斯 - 我不认识他
- His name is Piripi Williams. - I don't know who that is.
我也不知道为什么会有人想杀他
And I don't know why anyone would want to kill him.
你了解这个小镇
You know this town.
你能帮我吗
Would you help me?
如果我需要的话
If I needed it?
相信我
Trust me,
你不会想要我的帮助
you don't want my help.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
我发现了尸体 但没有报♥警♥
I discovered the body, didn't call it in.
你凭什么要报♥警♥
Well, why the fuck would you?
你有找到任何有用的信息吗 谁在被攻击
You find out anything useful.. who's in the firing line?
走吧
Come on.
单一麦芽威士忌 不加冰
Single malt, neat.
黛西 谢谢你的航♥空♥积分
Daisy. Hey, thanks for those extra air points.
我有个朋友 我有点担心他
Yeah. I've got a mate. I'm a bit worried about him.
他需要一个假期
He needs a holiday.
你怎么不滚开
Why don't you just fuck off?
- 来一根吗 - 我不用 不用
- Want a smoke? - I'm good. I'm good.
- 不用 滚开 - 嘿
- I'm good. Fuck off. - Hey. Hey!
- 离她远点 - 管好你自己
- Leave her the fuck alone. - Mind your own fucking business!
她喝醉了
She's out of it.
同意这两个字你哪里不懂
What part of consent don't you understand?
笨婊♥子♥
Oh, you stupid cunts.
- 你没事吧 - 我能解决得了
- You OK? - I had it sorted.
不想错过这个好玩的机会
Didn't wanna miss out on the fun.
我们去鬼混吧
Let's go get fucked up.
太晚了
Bit late for that.
你最好了
You're the best!
你最好
You're the best.
我最糟糕了
I'm the worst.
最糟糕的
The absolute worst.
嘿
Hey.
都是我的错
It was all my fault.
- 都是我的错 - 什么是你的错
- It was all my fault. - What was your fault?
是我的错 他们当时在打架 我把他留在那了
It was all my fault. They were fighting, and I left him.
他死了
He's dead.
他们明天要把他带回家 我不能见他
They're taking him home tomorrow, and I'm not allowed to see him.
我没法说再见
I'm not allowed to say goodbye.
嘿
Hey.
我们会找到方法说再见的
We'll find a way to say goodbye.
致一个失去亲人的家庭
Ki te whanau pani.
为了安息 为了魂归故土
Kia tau ai te rangimarie. Kia tau ai te maungarongo.
更多 更多 更多
Ake, ake, ake!
阿门
Amine.
亲爱的菲利普
E Piripi,
回归大山
hoki atu ki to maunga.
回归溪水
Hoki atu ki to awa.
回归家里
Hoki atu ki to whanau.
去吧 去吧
Haere, haere,
快去吧
haere atu ra.
♪ 回家吧 ♪
Hoki atu ra ki te kainga e...
♪ 回家吧 ♪
Hoki atu ra ki te whanau e...
跑回去
Rere atu ra.
跑回去
Rere atu ra.
走吧 走吧
Haere, haere...
回家吧
haere atu ra.
你的直觉告诉你什么
What is your gut telling you?
事实
Facts.
不是直觉
Not feelings.
你是对的 史蒂芬是个牛仔
You're right. Stephen is a cowboy.
但他不笨
But he's not stupid.
归根结底 他没有动机
At the end of the day, he doesn't have a motive.
- 那个搜查令有进展了吗 - 没有
- Do we have any movement on that warrant? - No.
我会继续联♥系♥下线 总会有办法的
I'll keep working my sources. There'll be a way to push through.
但他们都是有权有势的人 并且还有很多盟友
But they're powerful players with big allies in their pockets.
再强大的人都要和其他人一样遵守规矩
Powerful players gotta play by the same rules as everyone else.
蒂莉 把那张地图拿过来
Tilly, grab that map.
你没在听我讲话
You're not listening to me, OK?
凯勒布 你在楼上吗
Caleb, are you upstairs?
我的建筑经理为网格球顶买♥♥了五十个外壳
My site manager ordered 50 outer shells for the geodesic domes.
我相信达伦·吉伯森联♥系♥过你
And I believe that Darren Gibbston contacted you
并且把它列为优先事项
and made that a priority.
- 凯勒布 - 所以你 你觉得
- Caleb? - So you'd... you'd think...
好
OK.
很好 很好
Excellent. Excellent.
非常好 这就是我想要的
That's excellent. I expected nothing less. Uh...
我们希望尽快收到这些物资
We look forward to receiving those supplies in due haste.
把圆顶尽快给我们 好吗
Yeah. Just get us the domes, OK?
你不是说这地方是肯纳德家的吗
I thought you said the Kennards owned this place.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表