剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
也许你应该记住我们才是拿枪的人
maybe you should remember we're the ones with the gun.
你在威胁我吗 - 没有
You're threatening me? - No.
但如果我们不打猎 你就没得吃
But we don't shoot, you don't eat.
所以你要是不想饿肚子
So unless you want to stay hungry,
也许你该管好自己的嘴巴
maybe you should watch what you're saying.
烤猴子 - 我们找到水源了
Grilled monkey. - We found water.
饮用水吗
Drinking water?
对啊 真是太好了
Yeah, yeah, it'll be great,
只要我们除掉细菌
you know, once we get rid of the bacteria.
当然了 我们得把水抽出来
And of course, we have to draw it out
并且不被咬断手
without getting our hands chewed off.
但水是可以喝的
But we can drink it.
嗯
Yeah.
那家伙真是个自♥由♥派弱智
That guy's such a libtard.
漂亮
Nice!
看起来能行
Looks like it'll do the job.
是啊 没问题的
Yeah, it'll do just fine.
你很了解丛林对吧
You know the jungle, huh?
我就是在丛林工作的
It's where I work.
可以吃了
Food's ready.
你要不要再打个领带
You gonna put on a tie?
给你
Here you are.
看起来味道不怎么样
Well, I won't say it looks delicious.
你在抱怨吗
You complaining?
我只是想说 我想到的第一个词
I just mean delicious isn't the first word
不会是美味
that comes to mind.
闻起来很香
Well, it smells good.
酱汁是用什么做的
What's in the sauce?
血腥玛丽的番茄
Er, tomato from the Bloody Mary.
沙拉里的洋葱
Erm, onion from the salad.
还要香料和芝士
And, er, herbs and cheese.
丽莎 亲爱的 你要我怎么吃
Lisa, honey, what am I supposed to eat this with?
那里有勺子
Well, there are spoons over there.
我…我吃不下… - 你必须得吃
I... I just can't... - You have to.
你得保持体力
You need to keep up your strength.
你把眼睛闭上 把这当做肋眼就好了
Just close your eyes and pretend it's a ribeye.
你不想吃的话 那给我吧
You don't want it, I'll have it.
恶心死了
It's disgusting.
你总得吃东西
You still gotta eat.
卡洛斯 你那里面是什么
Carlos, what you got in there?
一些东西而已 不重要 - 是吗
Just things. Not important. - Is that so?
我记得那是你冲进火里拿出来的
I seem to remember you running into the flames to get that.
不关你的事
Well, it's not your business.
我觉得现在每个人的事都是大家的事
I'd say everybody's business is everybody's business right now.
这个
This.
那是什么 - 他的面具
What is it? - It's his mask.
他们摔跤手都戴面具
It's what they wear, the Luchadores,
隐藏他们的身份
to hide their identity.
不 不是隐藏 你不明白
No, no. Not to hide. You don't understand.
平日里 我是无名之辈
In normal life, I'm nothing.
但当我戴上这个 我成为了拉皮多
But when I wear this, I'm Rápido.
我无人不知
And everyone knows me.
面具没有隐藏我的身份
The mask doesn't hide my identity.
而是赋予了我身份
The mask is my identity.
失去了这个我也活不下去了
To lose this is to lose my life.
你为什么要去休斯顿
Why were you going to Houston?
去会我的敌人 州长
To meet my enemy, the Governor.
我们上次对战时 他作弊了
The last time we met, he cheated.
他用一招“最终旅程”打败了我
He beat me with a move called the power bomb.
所以我们约好两天后再见
So we meet again in two days,
这一次是面具的对决
and this time it's mask against mask.
我的面具他夺不走
He won't take this from me.
两天吗
Two days?
你觉得到时你能感到休斯顿吗
You think you're gonna make it to Houston by then?
你还好吗
You OK?
我不太舒服
I don't feel so good.
可能你吃撑了
Mm-hm. Maybe you ate too much.
可能猴子肉不合我的胃口
Maybe monkey don't agree with me.
我觉得谁的胃口都不合
I don't think monkey agrees with any of us.
给 你要喝点水吗 - 好
Here, do you want some water? - Sure.
慢点喝
Go easy.
我以为水已经不限♥量♥了
I thought we had unlimited water.
是的 但我不想让你生病
Yeah, but I don't want you making yourself sick.
我可以喝一口吗
Can I have one sip?
可以了 别喝了
All right, that's it.
真的就一口啊
That was literally one sip.
是 是我 还有谁
Yes. Yeah, it's me. Who else?
天啊 帮帮我 我的天啊
Oh, my God! Help me! Oh, God!
天啊 特拉维斯 救命啊
Oh, my God, Travis. Help, help!
救命 快来人啊
Help! Someone help!
天哪
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What's happened?
是特拉维斯 他醒来就这样了
It's Travis. He woke up like this.
特拉维斯 - 特拉维斯
Travis? - Travis!
我的天哪 - 凯文 凯文
Oh, my God! - Kevin. Kevin!
我去叫他 - 特拉维斯
I'll get him. -Travis.
坚持住 特拉维斯 他昨晚上吃药了吗
Come on, Travis. Did he take his medication last night?
你问得可真是时候 没吃 但这
It's funny you should ask. No, but this is nothing
跟他的心脏问题无关 而是另有蹊跷
to do with his heart. This is something else.
凯文 凯文
Kevin. Kevin.
凯文 特拉维斯出事了 你快去看看
Kevin, it's Travis. You've gotta come.
特拉维斯 - 天哪 亲爱的
Travis. -Oh, God! Honey!
凯文
Kevin!
快 - 这事另有蹊跷
Come on! - This is something else.
坚持住 特拉维斯 - 让我看看他
Come on, Travis. - Let me see him.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
他醒来就是这样吗 - 是的
Did he wake up like this? - Yeah.
他昨晚病了吗
Well, was he sick last night?
吃完饭后他觉得很难受
He was feeling rough, after the food.
他被下毒了
He's been poisoned!
不 - 是肉有问题
No. - It was that meat.
但我们都吃了 我们吃的都是一样的
But we all ate it, Amy. We all ate the same thing.
我没吃 - 他到底怎么了
I didn't. -What is wrong with him?
你能救他吗 - 他出现了低血压
Can you help him? - He's exhibiting hypotension,
室性心律失常、抽搐的症状
ventricular arrhythmia, convulsions.
食物中毒的典型症状
The classic signs of food poisoning.
我就说 - 你能做点什么
I told you. -What can you do?
他得吐出来
He's got to throw up.
把毒吐出来 我需要催吐剂 盐之类的
Get this shit out of him. I need an emetic! Like salt!
飞机上有盐包
There's salt packets on the plane.
我去拿
I'll get them.
坚持住 - 可怜的特拉维斯
Come on! -Poor Travis.
特拉维斯
Travis?
天哪 他没气了
Oh, God! Oh, God, he's not breathing!
特拉维斯 特拉维斯 亲爱的 - 来吧
Travis, Travis, honey! - Come on!
挺住 特拉维斯 挺住啊
Come on, Travis! Come on, man!
坚持住
Come on!
快醒过来
Come on, man!
特拉维斯 醒醒
Oh, Travis, come on!
盐在哪 - 我没拿到 抱歉
Where is it? - I couldn't get it. I'm sorry.
门被关上了
It was shut.
快啊 快啊 - 快醒过来 特拉维斯
Come on! Come on! - Come on, Travis!
太迟了
It's too late.
他走了 抱歉 我…
He's gone. I'm sorry. There was...
我也无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
该死
Damn it.
有人给储物柜缠上了电线
Somebody wired up the storage compartment.
那不重要 反正也无济于事
It doesn't matter. It wouldn't have helped.
嘿 这不是你的错
Hey, it's not your fault.
那是谁的错
Whose fault was it?
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表