剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
这里有人想杀我们
Someone here wants to kill us.
问题不仅仅是谁做的
It's not just a question of who.
老天 他没呼吸了 -更是为什么这么做
Oh, God. He's not breathing. - It's why.
整个航♥空♥公♥司♥都是幌子
This whole airline's a front.
我们从危地马拉飞往休斯敦
We're flying from Guatemala to Houston,
然后就发生了这破事
and this shit comes with us.
这家航♥空♥公♥司♥是美国人的
This airline is American-owned.
这关你什么事
And why is that any of your business?
直升机
The helicopter.
为什么不在这里
Why isn't it here?
你觉得是有人拔掉了插头
You think someone pulled the plug?
你相信凯文
You trust Kevin?
电线松了
The wire's come loose.
它就这么掉出来了
What, it just fell out?
或者是被人拔的
Or it was pulled.
刚刚才收到 它捕捉到了
This just came in. It's picked up a signal
紧急定位发射机的信♥号♥♥
from an Emergency Location Transmitter.
扎克还活着 -在纽约三百美金一克
Zack's alive. - $300 a gram in New York.
这批货能值三百万了
This stash could be worth three million.
你是怎么这么快就搞清楚的
How can you work that out so fast?
她爸爸是个亿万富翁 而且她身体不好
Her daddy's a billionaire and she's not well.
所以你是打算骗走她多少钱
So how much were you hoping to take her for?
不是这样的
It's not like that.
丽莎
Lisa?
你离我远点 -我很担心你
You keep away from me. - I was worried about you.
扎克一开口
The moment Zack opened his mouth,
我就知道他是个骗子
I knew he was a phoney.
丽莎从没相信过扎克
Lisa never trusted Zack.
你从一开始就在撒谎
You were lying right from the start.
我是缉毒局的 -我还找到了这个
I'm with the DEA. - I also found this.
我们可以用它联♥系♥全世界任何人
We can use it to contact anyone in the world.
需要一个五位数的密♥码♥
It wants a five digit pin code.
密♥码♥ -你这混♥蛋♥
The code. - You asshole.
他什么都不说 所以我们只能对他动手
He's not talking, so we have to hurt him.
飞机上有十个人
但太平间只有九具尸体
有人失踪了
老天爷 怎么就不能直接告诉我
Jesus Christ. Why don't you just tell me?
我能不吃吗
Can I leave the table?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
但是这是你最爱吃的
But it's your favorite.
我想看电视
I want to watch TV.
半小时 最多半小时
Half an hour. Just half an hour.
好 -她知道了 是不是
Okay. - She knows, doesn't she?
我没有告诉她
I didn't tell her.
但是她总是能自己发现一些事情
But she does have a way of finding things out.
是啊 这点很像你
Yeah, she takes after you.
真的吗
Really?
为什么从来没有人告诉我们
Why did nobody ever tell us, huh?
告诉什么 -养小孩不容易
What? - Kids. It's not easy.
特别是我们都忙工作的时候
Especially when we're both working.
你是指什么 -这趟去危地马拉
A-huh. - This trip to Guatemala.
在一架救生衣里可能藏了毒品的
A three-hour flight on another shitty airline
狗屎航♥班♥上
that might have joy powder
度过三小时
stashed away in its life jackets.
谁会把可♥卡♥因♥藏在救生衣里
Who had cocaine in their life jacket?
Air Sierra 那家加拿大公♥司♥
Air Sierra. That Canadian outfit.
是的 天呐 那是几年前的事情了
Oh, yeah. God. That was years ago.
我们干这行太久了
We've been in this way too long.
不 扎克
No. No, Zack.
我们擅长这份工作
We're good at this job...
更重要的是 我们会一起面对
and we're good at it together.
你说得对
True that.
我再告诉你一件事
And let me tell you something else.
没有我掩护你 你连五分钟都活不下去
You wouldn't last five minutes without me watching your back,
你千万别忘了
and don't you ever forget it.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我很担心你 扎克
I worry about you, Zack. I do.
我也很担心你
I worry about you, too.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
星期四
Thursday.
你注意安全
Take care of yourself.
第五集 乌云密布
你想干什么
What do you want, huh?
其他人呢 -在睡觉
Where are the others? - Sleeping.
那太好了 索尼娅
Well, that's great, Sonja.
他们中有没有人会醒过来
Are any of them going to wake up?
你觉得我杀了他们
Oh, right, you think I killed them
然后现在我要来杀了你
and now I'm going to do the same to you.
是你让他们变得跟我作对的
You're the one who turned them against me.
干得不错
Yeah, good move.
害死我们四个人 一个接着一个
Get the four of us killed, one after the other, quietly,
无影无踪 悄无声息 不会有人怀疑你
invisibly, without getting caught.
没点头脑的人还真做不到
Would take someone pretty smart to do that.
我看起来像个杀手吗
Do I look like a killer?
你非要问的话 我只能说 -操♥你♥妈♥
Right now, well, since you ask. - Fuck you.
我曾经相信你 然后我现在这副模样
I trusted you. Didn't work out too well for me.
如果你相信我 为什么不直接告诉我你是缉毒局的
DEA, if you trusted me, why didn't you just tell me?
我怎么能告诉你 飞机上有毒品
How could I? There were drugs on the plane,
你男朋友吸毒过量死亡 你也有吸毒史
your boyfriend died of an overdose and you have a record.
我们曾经怀疑你可能是个毒贩
We had you down as a possible drug runner.
说到底 你是怎么进入美国的
How did you even get into the US?
你怎么证明你说的是真话
How can you prove to me that you're telling the truth?
想想吧 如果我是杀手
Think about it. If I was the killer,
我可以在第一天夜里就把你们全杀了
I could have shot every one of you before you had any idea
你们甚至意识不到发生了什么
what was going on, the first night.
不需要刀 不需要让人窒息
No need for knives or suffocation
不需要毒蘑菇
or poisoned mushrooms.
干这事的人不是有备而来的
Whoever's doing this didn't come prepared.
他们手无寸铁
They weren't armed.
不过现在可能已经有武器了
Except now they could be.
如果我放你走 你会怎么做
If I let you go, what would you do?
我会照应你
I'd look out for you.
不 扎克 少来这套英雄主义
No, no, Zack. Spare me the heroics.
我们相互照应
We'll look out for each other.
你们还不明白吗 这是摆脱困境的唯一办法
Don't you see? This is the only way to get out of this mess.
我们必须相互照应
We have to watch each other's back.
丹 艾米 凯文
Dan, Amy, Kevin.
如果他们其中一个死了 那剩下就是二对二了
If one of them's killed, that just leaves two against two.
除非还有其他人
Unless there's someone else.
我们必须想办法搞定 否则就得死
We have to work this out or we're gonna die.
我这样做
I'm only doing this 'cause I don't want them
只是不想他们再伤害你
to hurt you anymore.
但我对天发誓
But I swear to God,
如果你靠近我 我就杀了你
if you come anywhere near me, I will shoot you.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我认真的 -我也是
I mean it. - So do I.
很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你这是为了我把自己置于危险之中
You're putting yourself at risk for me.
不是一件简单的事 所以谢谢你
That can't be easy, so thank you.
你就躲起来 好吗
Just stay out of sight, yeah?
但不要离开太远
But close.
喂
Sí?
什么时候的事
为什么没有通知我
飞机有消息了 美国人十小时前收到El Cielo发出的求救信♥号♥♥ 我有坐标
十小时 怎么耽误这么久
消息先经过总统 总统传给秘书处
然后经过参谋长 参谋长再传给助理国务卿
助理国务卿通知海军陆战队 然后他们决定告诉我们 你知道这个流程的
现在早上六点了 我们该怎么做
找到他们
你在这里待了多久
两年
这就是你能给自己最好的安排吗
看看周围吧 简直是个正在塌陷的粪坑
我们爱这个地方
坐下吧 桑切斯
定位到飞机了 这是坐标
吃完早餐尽快行动
不论你找到了什么 都带回到这里
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表