剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
现在我们又成了杀人狂吗
and now we're homicidal maniacs?
丽莎在胡说八道
Lisa doesn't know what she's talking about.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾米不去
Amy's not going up there.
所以我也不去 可以排除我们了
So I'm not going up there. That's us out.
我猜丽莎哪都不会去
And I guess Lisa isn't going anywhere,
所以就剩下你和我了
so that just leaves you or me.
我去 正好可以活动活动筋骨 看看风景
I'll go. I could do with the exercise and the view.
如果能看得到的话 今天多云
If there is one. A little cloud cover today.
你把手举到面前能看得到就算走运了
You'll be lucky to see your hand in front of your face.
不 太阳会把云层化开的
No, the sun will have burned it off.
好的 就这么决定了 你、我和卡洛斯
Okay, it's decided then. You, me and Carlos.
很好
Great.
你确定要这样做吗
You sure about this?
我可以照顾好自己
I can look after myself.
嘿
Hey.
我来拿吧 - 不 不 没关系
I'll take it. - No, no, it's okay.
我们说好的 卡洛斯
It's what we agreed, Carlos.
大家轮流拿
We all take a turn.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
索尼娅
Sonja.
我抓住你了 来吧
I got you. I got you. Come on.
好的 我抓住你了
Okay, I got you.
我抓住你了 我拉你上来
I got you. I'll pull you up.
我觉得我能够得到
I think I can reach it.
不 太危险了 别去管了
No. No, it's too dangerous. Leave it.
我可以的 你只需要把我放低点
I can do it. You just have to lower me.
拜托 索尼娅
Come on. Sonja.
就差几英寸了 - 不可以
I need just a few more inches. - I can't.
我能行的 - 没事的
I can do it. - It's okay.
我抓着你们俩
I have both of you.
再给我一会
Just wait.
索尼娅 我快抓不住你了
Sonja, I can't hold you much longer.
我拿到了
I've got it.
好 拿到了 - 好的
Okay, got it. - Okay.
来吧 把我拉上去
Let's go. Come on. Pull me up.
别放手
Don't let go.
来吧
Come on.
丽莎
Lisa.
你离我远点 - 嘿 别这样
You keep away from me. - Hey, hey, come on.
你在干什么 - 我不会冒任何风险
What are you doing? - I'm not taking any chances.
明白吗 离我远点
You understand? You keep your distance.
我是担心你才来找你的
I came looking for you 'cause I was worried about you.
我可以照顾好自己
Ah, well, I can look after myself.
我不得不
I'm gonna have to now.
特拉维斯的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Travis.
真的
I really am.
他看起来是个好人
He seemed like a good man.
我不想让你谈论他
I don't want you to talk about him.
我没有杀他 丽莎
I didn't kill him, Lisa.
你为什么不说实话
Why don't you tell the truth about yourself?
我见过很多干保险的 你和他们一点不像
I've met many insurance folk. You're nothing like them.
我是调查员
I'm an investigator.
我说了 两者不一样的
I told you, it's not the same.
我还是看得出你在撒谎
And I can still tell when someone's lying.
你在准备今天的晚餐吗
You, uh, getting in tonight's dinner?
反正没别的事可做
Got nothing else to be doing.
我喜欢手里拿着枪
I like having a gun in my hand.
你打到了什么
What is it?
一只长鼻浣熊 很卡哇伊
Oh, it's a coati, a kawaii.
就像一只会游泳的浣熊 游得可快了
It's like a raccoon that can swim. Oh, it's a fast swimmer.
生活在那种水里 不快也得快
It would have to be with what's in that water.
能吃吗
Can we eat it?
吃了就知道
I guess we'll find out.
你知道 艾米认为这里还有别人
You know, Amy thinks we're not alone here.
她看到了别人 她觉得我们被监视了
She's seen someone. She thinks we're being watched.
你相信她吗
You believe that?
能用吗 - 嗯
It's working? - Yeah.
水管够
Yeah, there's plenty.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会回家的
Ah. We're gonna get you home.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
所以进展怎么样了
So how's it coming on?
什么
What?
你的书
Your book.
你一直说要写书 但我从不见你动笔
You keep on talking about it but I never see you writing.
我觉得在这里我写不了多少
Yeah, well, I don't think I'm gonna get much done out here.
你开始写了吗
Well, have you started it yet?
怎么了 - 你想好书名了吗
What? - Have you even got a title?
艾米 你为什么现在问我这个
Amy, why are you asking me about this now?
告诉我她对你说了什么 - 谁
Tell me what she said to you. - Who?
你知道我说的是谁 丽莎
You know who I mean. Lisa.
你们两个今天早上聊了会
The two of you, you talk this morning and then,
突然之间你成了克里斯·华♥莱♥士♥
all of a sudden you're Chris Wallace.
我说过了 她没说什么
I told you, she didn't say anything.
不要骗我
Don't lie to me!
她说了什么
What did she say?
她…她说…
She... She said that...
她说… - 什么
She said that, um... - Mmm?
…我们不会幸福的 你和我
...it wouldn't end happily, you and me.
她说你可能杀了奥克塔维奥和特拉维斯
She said you might have killed Octavio and Travis.
她是这么说的吗
That's what she said?
你弄疼我了 - 你为什么要相信她的话
You're hurting me. - Why did you listen to her, huh?
你弄疼我了 - 干嘛
You're hurting me. - What?
哦
Oh.
你弄疼我了
You hurt me.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
但我只是…我不敢相信
But I just... I just... I can't believe that you would
你会让她挑拨我们的关系
let her come between us.
你对她一点都不了解
You don't know anything about her!
我对你也不了解
I don't know anything about you either.
你要知道什么 艾米
What do you need to know, Amy, huh?
告诉我
Tell me.
没错 我穷得叮当响
Yeah. I'm... I'm poor.
我爸不是亿万富翁 他是机械工
Yeah, my dad isn't a billionaire. He's a mechanic.
我是一个豪华轿车司机
And I worked as a limo driver.
我不像你和你家人
And I'm not like you or your family.
我除了你什么都没有了
I have nothing except you.
你还想知道什么 艾米
What else is there, Amy?
我要吃药
I need my pills.
什么
What?
我头痛
I've got a headache.
药在哪
Uh... Where... Where are they?
飞机里
Over there in the plane.
你现在就要吗 好吧 - 是的
You really need them now? Okay. - Yeah.
再拿点水
And some water.
我愿意为你做任何事 艾米
I'd do anything for you, Amy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那我马上回来
Well, uh, I'll be right back.
风光无限好
Quite a view.
是啊 不过没看到墨西哥城
Yeah. No sign of Mexico City though.
而且还是没信♥号♥♥
And still no signal.
你觉得有用吗
Think it'll work?
这是唯一能出去的办法
No other way we're getting out of here.
看呐 太美了
Look at it. It's so beautiful.
这就是我此行的目的
This is what I came here for.
沉浸在大自然中
To lose myself in.
从伦敦来
From London?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表