剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
要待多久
How long?
今晚肯定没办法
Certainly tonight.
可能更久 我不知道
Maybe longer, I don't know.
但如果我们大家都互相了解一下会好点
But it might help if we all knew a little bit about each other.
为什么
Why would we want to do that?
我没有强制要求
I'm not making it compulsory.
好吧 我先说
Okay. Uh, I'll go first.
我叫扎克·埃利斯 我在危地马拉工作
My name's Zack Ellis. I was working in Guatemala.
我是保险调查员
I'm an insurance investigator.
个人或企业提出索赔 我会进行调查核实
People, businesses, make claims, I check 'em out.
我刚结束一份工作打算回家 一家仓库着火了
I was on my way home from a job, a fire in a depot.
你觉得是纵火吗
Do you think it was arson?
闭路电视和报♥警♥系统都失灵了
Well, the CCTV and the alarm system were down
有人把50加仑的汽油运进再包装区
and someone had moved 50 gallons of gasoline into the repackaging area,
所以是的
so, yeah,
我想有那个可能
I guess it could have happened that way.
所以可能是有人让这架飞机坠毁
So maybe somebody brought this plane down
好阻止你上报
to stop you from reporting.
太晚了 我已经上报了
Too late. I already did.
我当时正途径休斯顿前往达拉斯
I was on my way to Dallas via Houston.
未婚 没有孩子
I'm not married. No kids.
我是艾米…麦克莱恩
I'm Amy... Maclean.
那是我之前的名字
That's the name I'm getting used to because
因为我五周前刚在维加斯结婚
I just got married in Vegas five weeks ago.
这是我的白马王子 我的丈夫 丹
This is my knight in shining armor. My husband, Dan.
你好
Hi.
我们到墨西哥度蜜月
We went on honeymoon in Mexico,
接着去伯利兹 然后又前往危地马拉
then Belize, then over to Guatemala,
接着 我想我们搭错了回家的飞机
and then, I guess, we got on the wrong plane home.
而我是世界上最幸运的男人
And I'm the luckiest man in the world.
也许挑飞机的眼光不太行
Maybe not the choice of flight,
但我选择了你
but, um, choosing you.
我保证我会照顾你 好吗
I promise I will look after you. Okay?
我…我是特拉维斯·戴维斯
I'm... I'm Travis Davies.
这是我的另一半 我挚爱的妻子 丽莎
This here is my better half, my lovely wife, Lisa.
你好
Hi.
我们在堪萨斯和俄克拉何马经营连锁汽车旅馆
We run a chain of motels across Kansas, Oklahoma.
要是你车上贴有MAGA贴纸
You got a MAGA sticker in the back of your car,
我们就给你打九折
we'll give you a ten percent discount.
真的假的
Seriously?
真的 打九折
Yeah, ten percent.
2020年竞选时我们开始这么做
We started it after the 2020 election.
被偷走的选举
Uh, stolen election.
从那以后我们就一直这么做
And we've stuck with it ever since.
但我们旅馆欢迎所有人
But we're open to everyone.
你们来危地马拉干嘛
What were you doing in Guatemala?
度假
Vacation.
你呢 亲爱的 你是英国人对吧
What about you, honey? You're from England, is that right?
是的 伦敦来的 - 你来这里做什么
Yeah, from London. - And what brings you out here?
旅游
Traveling.
我当时在危地马拉的边境恰帕斯州
I was in Chiapas on the Guatemalan border
之后南下前往危地马拉城
and dropped down to Guatemala City.
有工作吗
You work?
你为什么问我这些问题
Why are you asking me these questions?
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
哇喔 嘿 别激动
Whoa! Hey. Steady.
我是觉得大家一时半会都走不了
I feel like we're going to be stuck here together for a while,
不如互相了解一下
so we might as well get to know each other.
能有什么坏处呢
Where's the harm in that?
也许我来这里就是为了避开人群
Maybe I came out here because I don't want people to know me.
我不想回答你的问题
I don't want to answer your questions.
有意见吗
Okay with that?
没有
Sure, yeah.
英国人没跑了
Definitely English.
我倒是可以说
Well, I... I don't mind talking.
我是凯文·安德森 我…
Uh, I'm Kevin Anderson. I...
曾经是医生
used to practice medicine,
现在我买♥♥卖♥♥医疗设备
and, uh, now I buy and sell medical equipment.
这就是我坐飞机的原因
That's why I was on this flight.
你…你要卖♥♥东西吗
You were... You were selling stuff?
不 我要买♥♥
No, buying.
危地马拉人制♥造♥口罩 体温计 动脉钳
The Guatemalans make face masks, thermometers, artery forceps,
大量的手术用具
a lot of surgical stuff.
物美价廉
It's good quality at very low prices.
恐怕我们的飞行员状况不佳无法参与
I'm afraid our pilot is in no shape to join in,
但他叫奥克塔维奥
but his name is Octavio,
我想他应该是危地马拉城本地人
and I guess he's local, from Guatemala City.
现在就差你了
That just leaves you.
卡洛斯…摔跤手
Carlos... Luchador.
就没了
That it?
你还想让我说什么
What more do you want me to say?
摔跤手 那是你的姓还是…
Luchador? Is that your last name or...?
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
意思是墨西哥摔角
Lucha libre. Mexican wrestling.
你听不懂吗
You don't know what that means?
你没听说过埃尔·桑托或格瑞·格雷罗吗
You have never heard of El Santo or Gory Guerrero?
我没听过 你听过吗 - 没有
No, I have not. Have you? - No.
你们有棒球 橄榄球
So you have baseball, you have NFL.
有枪炮 有超人 有蝙蝠侠
You have your guns and Superman and Batman,
但墨西哥摔角集所有于一体 甚至不止
but lucha libre is all of those things and more.
融入了我们的血脉
It is our blood.
知道了 天哪 我就随口一问 - 别这样
Okay. Christ, I only asked. - Stop it.
你要去打比赛吗
You on your way to a fight?
三天后 是的
Three days' time, yes.
一场重要的比赛
A big fight.
我在训练营训练了数月 做准备
I've been in training camp for months now, preparing,
保持最佳状态
making myself ready.
我毕生都在为这一刻准备着
Everything in my life has been leading up to this.
我希望你赢得胜利
Well, I hope you make it.
我会的
I will.
我们三天内一定能出去的
We're not gonna be here for three days.
我们的麻烦可能比想象中更大
We may be in more trouble than we think.
我们的手♥机♥用不了
We can't use our cell phones.
谁都没信♥号♥♥ 对吗
None of us has a signal. Is that right?
飞机坠毁的时候 本应该自动触发ELT
So when the plane came down, it should have set off its ELT,
即应急定位发送器
that's the Emergency Locator Transmitter,
这能让联邦航♥空♥局定位我们
which would allow the FAA to track us.
但据我们所知 那可能在事故中损坏了
But for all we know, it could have broken in the crash.
我们要怎么知道坏没坏
Well, how do we find out?
要是没人来我们就知道了
We find out if nobody comes.
奥克塔维奥说得不多
Now, Octavio wasn't able to say much,
但他说GPS失灵了
but he did say the GPS system had failed,
也就是说他得按传统的方式飞行
which meant he had to fly the old-fashioned way,
地图和指南针
with maps and compass.
这叫做航位推算 - 呵
They call it dead reckoning. - Yeah.
只不过最后死的是我们
Except we're the ones who end up dead.
总之内 他遇到了另一个麻烦 没油了
Anyway, he had another problem, he was out of gas.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you know?
我们坠毁前一分钟螺旋桨就不转了
Well, the props stopped turning a minute before we came down.
你们没听到吗
Didn't you hear it?
飞机撞击地面的时候起火了
When the plane hit the ground there was a fire,
但飞机没有爆♥炸♥ 可以说是不幸中的幸运
but we didn't blow up. We were lucky, in a way,
说明油箱空了
that the tanks were empty.
我们知道这是哪里吗
Do we have any idea where we are?
我们有地图 明天早上可以试着弄清楚
We have maps. We can try and work it out in the morning.
我们今晚要睡在哪里
Where do we sleep tonight?
我们应该上飞机里
Um, we should go in the plane.
你愿意的话可以去
You can do that if you want,
但我想最好还是待在外面
but I think you'd be better off outside.
是啊 现在天干物燥
Yeah, the weather's dry.
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表