剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
他不顾生命危险也要取回来
He nearly got himself killed trying to fetch it.
扶我起来
Here, help me up.
锁上了
Locked.
幸好你带了缝线
Yeah. Lucky you had the thread.
手术缝合线 我有一堆
Surgical suture. That I've got plenty of.
从危地马拉带回了五种不同的样品
Brought about five different samples back from Guatemala.
他看上去…还行
He looks... okay.
结果基本如我所愿
It went about as well as I could have hoped.
考虑到我这是我从未这样做过
Considering I've never done this before,
无论是在手术室内还是手术室外
in or out of an operating room.
你做得很好
You did a great job.
他欠你的 我们都是
He owes you. We all do.
我没说不会有并发症
I'm not saying there won't be complications.
术后休克 感染的可能性很大…
Post-operative shock. There's a high chance of infection...
…尤其是这些蚊子飞来飞去
...especially with all these goddamn mosquitoes.
他还得撑过今晚
He's still got to make it through the night.
你给了他一条生路
You've given him a shot.
我们就心满意足了
That's all we could have asked.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得清洗一下
I got to wash up.
嘿 一条河 一个湖 我们会找到水的
Hey, a river, a lake, we'll find water somewhere.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我警告过了
I did warn you.
你尽力了
You did what you could.
我搞不懂 看上去没有感染
I don't understand it. There's no sign of infection
也没有内出血
or internal bleeding.
我很有信心他会挺过来的
I was so sure he was gonna pull through.
所以他是怎么死的 - 好问题
So what killed him? - Good question.
你知道些什么吗
You got any ideas?
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
唯一的猜测就像我说的 术后休克
My only guess is what I said, post-operative shock.
我们应该陪着他的
Somebody should have stayed with him.
现在已经太晚了
Well, it's a bit late for that now.
你又没有自告奋勇 - 不
I didn't hear you volunteer. - No.
丹说得没错 我应该陪着他
Dan's right. It should have been me.
他是我的病人 该死
He was my patient. Goddamn it!
我们一点都不了解他 奥克塔维奥
We didn't know anything about him, Octavio.
他是个飞行员 但他结婚了吗
He was a pilot, but was he married?
有没有孩子
Did he have kids?
还有那个空姐 她也死了
And the stewardess? She died too.
我们连她名字都不知道
We didn't even know her name.
我们谁都不了解彼此
We don't know anything about any of us.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
从高空坠落 好不容易在空难中幸存 现在却一命呜呼
Falls out of the sky, survives the plane crash and now this.
我们该拿他怎么办
But what do we do with him?
入土为安
We've got to bury him.
两个人都得入土为安
We have to bury both of them.
想都别想 在这种温度下
Forget that. In this heat?
他说的没错
He's right.
我们带他们一起离开 - 呵呵
We'll take them with us. - Yeah.
如果能离开的话
If we ever get out of here.
一
Uno,
二
dos,
三
tres,
四
cuatro,
五 六
cinco, seis,
七
siete,
八
ocho,
九
nueve,
十
diez.
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表