剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah. This fucking jungle, right?
是的
Yeah.
炎热 苍蝇 蛇 蜘蛛
The heat, flies, snakes, spiders.
还有其他些什么 我们早就被这个丛林给杀死了
Other shit. This jungle will kill us before anyone else does.
看来我们得回到里面去了
Looks like we're gonna have to go inside.
飞机里 -没有别的地方可以待了
The plane? Got nowhere else to go.
我们应该在还有机会的时候就爬回去的
We should have climbed back up when we still had the chance.
我想我们明天必须这样做
I guess we'll have to do it tomorrow.
你太太在哪
Where's the missus?
她睡着了
She's asleep.
一个人
Alone?
不 丽莎和她在一起 -嗯
No, Lisa's with her. Hmm.
你的肩膀怎么样了
And, er, how's the shoulder?
嗯 没事了
Er, yeah, it's good.
你做得很好 医生
You did a good job, doc.
对你的那些纹身很好奇呢
Curious about those tats of yours.
哦 是吗 -是的
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
想知道它们都是怎么来的
Wondered where you got 'em.
跟你有关系 -就像我们之前说的那样 丹
Is that any business of yours? Like we said, Dan,
现在我们都没有个人隐私可言了
everything is everybody's business now.
不再有什么秘密了 对吧
Right? I mean, there are no secrets.
我是在拉斯维加斯纹的 -哦
I, er, got 'em in Vegas. Oh.
你离开信♥号♥♥发射器时 它还能用 对吧
When you left the transmitter, it was still working, right?
是的
Yeah.
你检查了吗
You looked?
你亲自检查的吗
You saw it for yourself?
你觉得有人把插头拔掉了吗
You think someone pulled the plug?
我们只有三个人 Zack
There were only three of us up there, Zack.
我、卡洛斯 和 凯文
Me, Carlos, and Kevin.
你信任凯文吗 -有趣
You trust Kevin? That's funny.
他也问我是否信任你了
He asked me the same about you.
我想问的其实是 哪个监狱
What I meant was, what prison?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
你觉得我没见过帮派纹身吗
You think I haven't seen gang tattoos before?
我来自佛罗里达州 我治疗过前罪犯
I'm from Florida, I've treated ex-cons.
你进过监狱
You've been inside.
对吧
Haven't you?
我他妈不用回答你的问题
I don't have to answer your goddamn questions!
你以为你是谁 -我他妈什么都不用告诉你
Who do you think you are? I don't need to say shit to you!
嘿 放开他
Hey! Get off him!
停下 你们两个
Stop it, both of you!
丹
Dan?
嘿 丹
Hey! Dan!
发生了什么事 这是怎么回事
What happened? What's going on?
他打了我 -亲爱的 住手
He hit me! Babe, stop!
我想帮他 结果这个狗♥娘♥养♥的居然打我
I tried to help the guy and the son of a bitch attacks me!
你到底有什么毛病 凯文
What the hell's your problem, Kevin?
艾米 什么事都没有 好吗
Eh, eh, Amy, it's nothing, OK?
他 他
He's... He...
不知道他在做什么 对吧
didn't know what he was doing, right?
是太热冲昏头脑里 仅此而已
It's the heat, that's all.
是的
Right. Yeah.
没什么
It's nothing.
过来 你没事吧
Come on. Are you OK?
我没事 -不 你不好
I'm ok. Oh, you're not OK.
我们所有人都不好
None of us are OK.
我们的弹膛里还剩下最后一颗子弹
We have one bullet left in the chamber,
他们一定忘记了这颗
and they must have forgotten about that one.
你看 我今天早上去装弹♥药♥了
See, I went to reload this morning.
我想去给你们再搞一只猴子或浣熊
I thought I'd go and get you all another monkey or coati.
弹♥药♥在箱子里 或者说它之前还在
The ammo's in the case, or rather, it used to be.
有人晚上过来把弹♥药♥拿光了
Someone came in the night and emptied it.
所以这是我们剩下的最后一颗了
And this is the only one we have left.
谁 谁会这样做 - 着我可不知道
Who? Who would do that? I don't know.
但我知道为什么
But I know why.
他们想杀了我们
They want us to die.
没有比饿死我们更好的办法了
And starvation's as good a way as any.
是 我在加利福尼亚州的布莱斯的
OK. I did two and a half years
Chuckawalla Valley州立监狱
in Chuckawalla Valley State Prison
蹲了两年半 行了吧
in Blythe, California, OK?
继续说 -多项重罪指控
Go on. Multiple felony charges.
重大盗窃 重大盗窃未遂
Grand theft. Attempted grand theft.
伪证和阴谋未遂
Attempted perjury and conspiracy.
你到底做了什么
What exactly did you do?
我假扮成律师
I pretended to be an attorney.
你是个假律师 是
You were a fake lawyer? Yeah.
针对哪方面的律师 -移♥民♥
What kind of attorney? Immigration.
哦 你从移♥民♥那里骗钱
Oh. You were ripping off immigrants.
不 是骗撒谎和欺骗的人的钱
No, people who lie and cheat,
骗的是不择手段非法入境的那些人
and steal anything to get into the country.
你的意思是 身处绝望中的那些人
Desperate people, you mean.
听着 我并不为我所做所为感到自豪
Look, I'm not proud of what I did.
行吗 但这一切都成为我的过去了
OK? But that's all behind me.
嗯 那我猜你一定全告诉过艾米了吧
Mm, I bet you've told Amy all about it.
没有 我不想让她知道 当然没有
No, I don't want her to know. Of course not.
她爸爸是亿万富翁 她精神不好
Her daddy's a billionaire and she's not well.
所以丹 你想从她那骗多少钱
So how much were you hoping to take her for, "Dan"?
事情不是那样的 我真不知道
It's not like that. I don't even know
为什么我需要向像你们这些人解释自己的事
why I have to explain myself to people like you.
好像你们会相信我说的话
It's not like you're gonna believe me whatever I say.
有所谓吗
So what does it matter?
好了 好了
Ok. Ok.
也许一开始我是这样的人
Maybe that's how it was when I started.
当我遇见她的时候 她在我眼里只是一张饭票
Yeah, when I first met her, she was just a meal ticket.
但那是在我真正了解她之前
But that was before I got to know her.
所以 真的 我是真的很爱她
So, yeah, I really do love her.
这真的是太疯狂了
That's the crazy thing.
我的一生都建立在骗局之上
All my life everything has been fake.
但当我遇到她的时候 一切都改变了
But when I met her, everything changed.
我对她全部都是真情实感
But what I feel for her, that is real.
为了她我可以去死 我真的可以
I'd die for her. I really would.
如果你们还是对这件事有意见 那真的
And if any of you want to think any different, then...
随便你们
Whatever.
如果你再来找我麻烦 我就杀了你
If you come for me again, I will kill you.
听明白了吗
You hear me?
你在做什么 丽莎
What are you doing, Lisa?
没什么
Nothing.
你在寻找些什么
You were. You were looking for something.
听着 丽莎 我很抱歉Travis走了
Now, Lisa, I'm so sorry Travis is gone
你现在只能靠自己了 但你必须信任某人
and you're on your own now, but you have to trust someone.
如果你知道些什么 那么我们都需要知道
And if you know something, we all need to know it.
为什么
Why?
我为什么要在乎你们这帮人
Why should I give a damn about any of you people?
我一点也不在乎你们被枪杀或中毒
You can all get shot or poisoned
还是被砍死
or hacked to death for all I care.
只有我们其中的一个人杀了Travis
Only one of us killed Travis.
是 但你们所有人都不在乎
Yeah, but none of you cared about him.
丽莎 我对你的损失感到非常抱歉
Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss
我明白你们对彼此的意义
and I can see what you were for each other.
但你所说的都不是真的
But what you said, that's not true.
你不是那样的人
You're not like that.
跟我讲讲你和扎克•埃利斯的事
Tell me about you and Zack Ellis.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to tell.
你们俩看起来挺亲密的
You two seem pretty close.
我和他的关系跟我和其他人的一样
No closer to him than I am to anyone.
这不是真的
That's not true.
你相信他在保险行业工作吗
You believe he works in insurance?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果他撒谎了 那肯定事出有因
But if he lied, there may be a reason.
是啊肯定有什么原因 -哦
There's a reason, all right. Oh!
我不认为他是个杀手
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表