剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
谁干的
Who could have done that to him?
说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
八成是爆♥炸♥把他炸飞 栽进水里了
The blast must have thrown him forward into the water.
别看
No. Don't look.
可恶
Fuck.
我有个问题 扎克
I've got a question for you, Zack.
如果只剩我们俩活着 会是谁干的
If it's just the two of us left alive, then who did this?
艾米是对的 -什么
Amy was right. -What?
她一直说丛林里有人
All along Amy said there was someone in the jungle,
跟踪她 监视她
following her, watching her.
丹说是蓝鸟小学事件
Dan said it was her psychosis,
导致她精神病复发了
what happened to her at Bluebird Elementary.
但如果她没错呢 如果真有人
But what if it wasn't that? What if she was right all the time
一直在这里 -但怎么可能
and there's been someone here? -But how?
他们怎么来的 藏在哪
How could they have gotten here? Where would they hide?
可能藏在某个货舱里
In one of the cabin holds.
随时可以溜出来
They could have snuck out at any time
一直监视我们
and they could have been watching us all along,
逐个解决
just picking us off one by one.
别说这些了 我们先离开这里
We can't talk about this now. We need to move.
我们不能回去
We can't go back.
天快黑了
It's getting dark.
直升机在夜间不能降落
There's no way they're going to try to land a helicopter.
再一小时就全黑了
Another hour, it'll be night.
不能待在空旷处 那去哪
There's no way we're staying out in the open.
是啊 我们能去哪
Where then?
天呐 这根本防不住任何人
Christ. That's not gonna keep anyone out.
是的 至少有人闯进来我们能听见
Nope. But at least we'll hear them if they try to break in.
我们没食物了.......只剩一点水
We got no food... and a little water.
给
Here.
记得卡洛斯偷的食物吗
Remember the food that Carlos stole?
我留了一些
I hung onto it.
未雨绸缪 -生存之道
Thinking ahead. -Surviving.
对
Right.
你想睡哪
So, where do you want to sleep?
真想让我回答
You really want me to answer that?
我运气真好
You see, it's just my luck.
空难幸存
I survive a crash, I survive a week being tracked
被杀手追踪一周
by a homicidal maniac,
最后遇上全美国唯一的好丈夫
and I end up with the only happily married man in America.
什么概率
What are the chances, eh?
我睡这儿
I'll sleep here.
休息吧 索尼娅
Get some rest, Sonja.
你需要保存体力
You're gonna need it.
怎么了 你没事吧
Hey, what's happening? Are you okay?
听好 他们只用一架直升机
Look, they're using only one helicopter.
从边境军事基地起飞
It'll be flying out of a military base near the border.
洛斯特里奥斯 第九区
Los Trios. Area Nueve.
你打算怎么做
How are you going to do that?
好的 我会到那儿的
All right. I'll be there.
第九天
以前都是我走前面
I'd have been first before.
继续走
Keep going.
云层太厚 得等等
Cloud cover. We're gonna have to wait.
等什么
Wait for what?
生火也没用
There's no point trying to light a fire.
他们看不见我们
Even if it works, they wouldn't see us.
要是直升机在这时候来了呢
What if the helicopter comes while we're still in this shit?
太阳升起来了
Well, the sun's rising.
会放晴的
It will clear.
现在只能等
It's a waiting game now.
信标呢
Where's that beacon?
这儿
Here.
小心 -为什么
Careful. -Why?
放在悬崖边了
We put it pretty close to the edge.
多走一步就...... 我哪儿也不去
Take one step too many... Ah, I'm not going anywhere.
行吧 总算有个好消息
Well, at least that's one good thing.
还能用
It's still working.
这些人有这么重要的吗
不知道 但他们也是爹生娘养的啊
哈哈 爹生娘养
你也看到外面啥情况了
两百平方公里的热带雨林
要是有人还活着 早该发信♥号♥♥了吧
云层低垂 树冠密不透风
你想继续坐这儿抱怨
还是直接起飞
真受够了 好瘆人
I hate this. It's creepy.
雾已经在散了
It's thinning out.
真的吗 -是啊 肯定要散了
You think so? -Yeah, it's gotta be.
听见了吗
You hear that?
什么都没有 动物而以
It was nothing, just an animal.
你怎么知道这里只有我们
How do you know we're alone here?
凯文死了 丹和艾米死了 还剩谁
Kevin's dead. Dan and Amy are dead. Who's left?
杀死凯文的人
Whoever killed Kevin.
我们全错了 扎克
We got it so wrong, Zack.
飞机上一直有另一个人
All along there was someone else on the plane,
藏在货舱里
hiding in one of those cargo holds.
不可能 他们怎么可能活下来
That's impossible. How could they have survived?
三小时飞行加空难
Three hours in the air and a plane crash?
得了吧
Come on.
该死
Oh, shit.
一团糟
That is a mess.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
清理伤口
I need to clean that up.
生火烧水消毒
I'm going to start a fire and boil some water.
怎么生火
Oh, yeah? And how are you going do that?
我带了这个
I brought this.
我去捡柴 -别去
I need to get some wood. -No. Hey.
待在这 别离开我视线
Stay here. I don't want you out of my sight.
我们必须生火 扎克
We need to get that fire started, Zack.
不能冒险 万一错过直升机了
We can't risk the helicopter missing us.
雾一散他们就会来
The moment this clears, they could be above us.
附近有很多柴火
There's plenty of loose wood around here.
就在十步之内
I'll be ten steps away.
等等 我和你一起去
Wait. I'll go with you.
不行
Uh, no.
你哪都别去
You're not going anywhere.
你待在原地
You're staying right there.
我就在附近
I'll be close.
索尼娅 拜托
Sonja, come on.
我没事
I'm okay.
找到柴火了 很好
Found some wood. Good.
你在哪
Hey, where are you?
在这 快好了
I'm right here. I'm almost done.
和我说话
Talk to me.
雾在散
I think it's clearing.
看不见你
I can't see you.
快回来
Just get back here.
好像有声音
I thought I heard something.
索尼娅......
Sonja, uh...
你在哪
Hey, where are you?
回来 索尼娅 让我看到你
Just get back here, Sonja. I need to see you.
索尼娅
Sonja?
索尼娅
Sonja!
索尼娅
Sonja? Sonja.
没什么要说的吗
Got anything to say?
看来没有 但我基本明白了
I guess not, but I see most of it.
也看到你了
And I see you.
飞机失事是你倒霉
The plane came down and you were unlucky.
你在飞机上藏了三百万美元的可♥卡♥因♥
You had three million dollars' worth of cocaine
三百万美元的可♥卡♥因♥
stashed away on board.
卖♥♥不掉 你就没命了
If you didn't sell it that was going to hurt you.
有件事我不明白......
You know, what I don't get...
从一开始就想不通......
what I haven't understood from the start...
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表