剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
So I switched clothes with Dan
然后把他扔进了那个有梭子蟹的天然井
and dropped him in the cenote with a barracuda.
不要说了 -它们可是吃肉的
Shut up. - Flesh eaters.
它们吃掉了他的脸 -求你了 我在吃饭呢
They ate his face. - Please, not while I'm eating.
然后 为了看起来更真实
Oh, and then, to complete the illusion,
我剩了一颗步♥枪♥子弹
I had a bullet left from the rifle.
把它丢进火堆里
Threw it in the fire.
我们听到了爆♥炸♥声 以为是凯文中枪了
We heard an explosion and we assumed Kevin had been shot.
之后 他又折返回了悬崖顶部
After that, he doubled back to the top of the escarpment
然后在那里等我们
and waited for us there.
他杀了索尼娅
He killed Sonja.
是的 -你喜欢她
Yeah. - You liked her.
我希望我能够救下她
I wish I could have saved her.
当时云层下降 能见度几乎为零
The clouds came down and there was zero visibility.
不知怎的 他到了我们中间 一个一个的干掉了我们
Somehow he got in between us and picked us off one by one.
他给了你两枪 你还掉下了山崖
He put two bullets in you. You fell off a mountain.
你是铁做的吗
What are you made of?
我不知道 弗兰克
I don't know, Frank.
我可能只是觉得那天不是赴死之日
I guess I just decided it wasn't the right day for me to die.
那可♥卡♥因♥哪去了 扎克
So, what about the cocaine, Zack?
那些毒品怎么样了
What happened to the drugs?
那就是这一切的意义所在
That was what this was all about.
那就是为什么所有人都得死
That was why they all had to die.
凯文他把他们变成了骡子 死了的骡子
Kevin turned them into mules, dead mules.
把毒品藏在尸体里
He hid the drugs inside the bodies
所以墨西哥军队会帮他把毒品带回来
so the Mexican military could carry them out for him.
然后当尸体到了太平间
And when they were in the morgue?
他又把毒品给拿了出来
He cut them out again.
他安排了他阿莱克斯航♥空♥的朋友
He had arranged for his Aero Alux friends
来接应他
to pick him up.
这也太恶心了
That is so gross.
难道你想让我把三百万美金的货留在草丛里
Did you want me to leave almost $3 million in the bush?
你把毒品缝在了尸体里面
You stitched drugs in the dead bodies
然后装死 直到墨西哥军队到达
and then played dead until the military arrived?
就是这么回事
That's about it.
没有人发现吗
And no one noticed?
你有心跳 你有呼吸
You had a heartbeat. You were breathing.
我已经搞定那部分了
Ah. See, I'd already figured that part out.
[β阻滞剂 常用的药物 可以减少心脏的收缩力和心跳速度 降低血压]
那是什么 -β阻滞剂
What are those? - Beta blockers.
你心脏不好吗
You got heart issues?
特拉维斯在吃β阻滞剂
Big old Travis was taking beta blockers.
所以我吞下了一把
So I swallowed a handful of those
直升机降落的时候 我几乎处于昏迷状态
as the helicopter was landing and I was pretty much in a coma
直到我到了洛斯特里奥斯
until I arrived in Los Trios.
你差点把自己给杀了 凯文
You could have killed yourself for real, Kevin.
是啊 可能我生来好运
Yeah. Guess I was born lucky.
你不吃吗
What, you're not eating?
不了 我还有事要做 你吃吧
No, I've got things to do. Finish it up.
我马上就回来 -好的
I'll be right back. - Mm. Ok.
这位是雷武埃尔塔斯警监
This is Chief Inspector Revueltas.
是他帮我进入洛斯特里奥斯
He helped me get to Los Trios.
我们欠你的 警监
We're in your debt, Chief Inspector.
我们彼此彼此
I think I am also in yours.
那个机场离这里只有三英里
The airfield is just three miles from here.
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
计划是逮捕所有工作人员
The plan is to arrest everyone who works there,
收缴毒品
to take back the drugs,
然后去追查迈阿密的帕尔莫尔托控股
and then to go after Palmolto Holdings in Miami.
那就行动吧
Then let's do it.
埃米利欧 把东西装上飞机
Emilio, load this stuff on the plane
然后离开这个鬼地方
and get the hell out of here.
我要去哪里 -我他妈不在乎
And where I go? - I don't really give a shit.
我们不认识 记住
And we never met, right?
是 先生
Si, señor.
凯文
Kevin.
我觉得不太对劲
I think there's something wrong.
我感觉很不舒服
I'm not... I'm not feeling well.
救我
Help me.
应该是因为吃了煎蛋卷
Might have been the omelette.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你放了什么东西
What's in it?
蘑菇
Mushrooms.
为什么
Why?
奥克塔维奥在坠机之前录下了这个
Octavio recorded this just before the plane went down.
一条给女朋友的遗言
Last message to his girlfriend.
那是你 是不是
That's you, isn't it?
科迪莉亚 我的挚爱
那是你 是不是
That's you, isn't it?
科迪莉亚 我的挚爱
我虽然叫你克拉...
I mean, I call you Cora, but...
但是他用了你的真名 科迪莉亚
he used your full name--Cordelia.
我的宝贝 我的挚爱
Mi vida. My love.
凯文 求你了
Kevin. Oh, please.
你和奥克塔维奥
你这婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
不要 不要
No. No! No.
你得赶紧逃跑然后躲起来 明白吗
你可能也有麻烦了
可能有生命危险
在这里等着
Wait here.
扎克
Zack!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
扎克 待在这里
Zack. Stay here.
我看见你了
I see you!
我看见你了
Hey! I see you!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a... bitch.
我抓到你了
Hey! I got you!
扎克
Zack! Zack!
太迟了
It's too late.
那是凯文
It was Kevin.
我看见他了
I saw him.
我错失了机会
I missed my chance.
你还没把自己往死里折腾够吗
Haven't you had enough of almost getting yourself killed?
我必须尝试 克莱尔
I had to try, Claire.
我必须尝试
I had to try.
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表