剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表
对了 我是扎克
I'm Zack, by the way.
索尼娅
Sonja.
凯文
Kevin.
你一个人旅游吗
You, uh, traveling alone?
对 打我12岁起就这样了
Yeah. Doing it since I was 12.
好 索尼娅 你知道我们在哪吗
Right. So, Sonja, you got any idea where we might be?
这很难说…
That's hard to say. Uh...
要我猜的话
If you want a guess,
我觉得我们位于墨西哥北部
I'd say we're in the northern part of Mexico.
可能是天空生物保护圈
Maybe the El Cielo Biosphere.
涵盖大约600平方英里的山地和雨林
That's about 600 square miles of mountain and rainforest.
换句话说 就是荒郊野外
Otherwise known as the middle of nowhere.
来吧 给我搭把手
Come on, give me a hand.
保护呼吸 - 我在呼吸
Keep breathing. - I am.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
保持冷静
Stay relaxed.
我怎么能冷静
How can I stay relaxed?
我们差点就没命了
We were almost killed.
没错 但我们活下来了 不是吗
Yeah, but we survived, didn't we?
最糟糕的部分已经过了 艾米 我们没事了
The worst is over, Amy. We're okay.
不是所有人
Not all of us.
别看 你不必看到这一幕
Don't. You don't need to see that.
太可怕了
It's horrible.
我很庆幸你没有受伤
I'm so glad that you're not hurt.
要是你受伤了 我不知道该怎样才好
If you'd been hurt, I don't know what I'd have done.
你说的是真的吗 - 当然了
Do you mean that? - Yeah. Of course I do.
嘿…我当然是真心的
Hey... Of course I do!
我会照顾你的
I'm gonna look after you.
我娶你的时候就说了
I told you that when I married you.
我们要永远在一起
We're gonna be together for always.
可怜的姑娘
That poor girl.
在这等着
Wait here.
利斯 亲爱的 我哪都不去
Lis, honey, I ain't going nowhere.
你在干什么 零元购吗
What are you doing? Helping yourself?
当然不是
No, actually.
我在清点我们还有多少物资
I was seeing how much we have.
你呢
How about you?
和你一样
The same.
我不知道我们要在这里待多久
I don't know how long we're going to be here for
天色很快就要暗下来了
and it's gonna be night soon.
我们需要想想到时候吃什么
We need to think what we're going to eat.
这里有九份水果拼盘 六份沙拉拼盘
There are nine fruit plates, six salad plates.
还有一些三明治 饼干和巧克力
A few sandwiches. Cookies and chocolate.
飞机上会配备水箱
The plane will have its own water tank,
即便只是厕所用水
if only for the toilet.
我们可喝不了那玩意
Well, we can't drink that.
就看他们多快找到我们了
It depends how quickly they find us.
他们会知道航♥班♥没有抵达
They'll already know we haven't arrived.
太阳还没落他们就会到的
They'll be here before sunset.
对了 我是丽莎
I'm Lisa, by the way.
索尼娅
Sonja.
你丈夫怎么样了
How's your husband?
他好得很
Oh, he's fine.
他去年心脏病发作 吓了我们一大跳 不过…
He had a heart thing last year. Gave us all a scare but...
他讨厌沙拉
He hates salad.
你要说点什么吗
You want to say something?
你想让我说什么 凯文
What do you want me to say, Kevin?
也许能祈祷一下
Maybe a prayer.
你觉得上帝现在在看着我们吗
You think God's watching over us right now?
不知道
I don't know.
如果上帝在看着我们
If God was watching over us,
他就会让我们一直飞在空中
he'd have kept us in the air.
是啊
Yeah.
你们快过来 - 怎么了
You need to come. - What is it?
是飞行员
Pilot.
天哪
God!
他 一阵胸痛 喘不过气来
He had chest pains, he couldn't breathe
我就让卡洛斯去找你们
and then I told Carlos to fetch you.
我帮不上他什么
There's not much I can do for him.
嘿
Hey.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
能
Yes.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
奥克塔维奥
Octavio.
奥克塔维奥
Octavio.
好 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你可以告诉我们发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened?
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
没人责怪你
Nobody's blaming you.
不是我的错 - 好的
It's not my fault! - Okay.
我们为什么会坠机
Why did we crash?
GPS - GPS怎么了
The GPS. - What about it?
GPS失效了
The GPS failed.
我试着…
I try...
什么…他说什么
What d... What does that mean?
你使用了地图 对吗
You were using maps, right?
你用无线电呼救了吗
Did you manage to radio for help?
有人知道我们在这里吗
Come on, does anyone know where we are?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
飞机上有应急定位发射器吗
Do you have an ELT?
出什么事了 - 飞行员情况不太好
What's going on? - Pilot's in a bad way.
你审问他对他没有任何帮助
You're not going to do any good interrogating him.
你看到他有多痛苦了
You can see how much pain the man's in.
嘿…你是医生
Hey... You're a doctor.
对 你可以帮他 - 谁跟你说我是医生
Yeah, you can deal with him. - Who told you I was a doctor?
在飞机上 看到那名空乘人员的状况
On the plane. The moment you saw the flight attendant,
你立马就说她是颈椎骨折
you said she had a cervical fracture.
那是医学术语
That's medical language.
其他人只会说她脖子断了
Anyone else would say she had a broken neck.
你是什么 侦探吗 - 不是
So what are you, a detective? - No.
我♥干♥保险的
I work in insurance.
好吧 那我告诉你 我不是医生
Well, I've got news for you. Uh, I'm not a doctor.
曾经是
I used... I used to be.
其他人有谁是医生或者护士吗
Any of you others happen to be a doctor or a nurse?
看来我们只有一位退休的医生了
I guess a retired doctor's all we've got.
你的诊断是什么
What's your diagnosis?
他有多处撕裂伤和左臂骨折
He's got multiple lacerations and a fractured left arm.
胸骨被刺伤 幸好伤口不深
A punctured sternum, thankfully not very deep.
这些伤势可能危及生命 也可能不会
These may or may not be life-threatening.
但胸痛 呼吸急促
But the chest pains, the shortness of breath,
颈静脉扩张 都指向气胸
enlarged jugular vein, all point to a pneumothorax,
也就是肺部塌陷
by which I mean a collapsed lung.
致命吗 - 可能会
Will it kill him? - It could.
取决于肺部和胸壁之间积聚的空气量
Depends how much air is trapped between the lung and the chest wall.
如果积聚过多 会导致心血管衰竭
Too much and it'll lead to a cardiovascular collapse,
一命呜呼
and that's it.
但你可以做手术 - 不 不可以
But you could operate. - No, I can't.
气胸可能会害死他 但周围四处都是丛林
A pneumothorax may kill him but an emergency thoracotomy
没有医疗设备 没有麻醉 进行胸廓切开术
performed in the middle of the jungle with no equipment
肯定会杀了他
and no anesthetic definitely will.
飞机上有急救包
There's a first aid kit on the plane.
你知道飞机急救箱里面有什么吗
Have you looked inside an aircraft first aid kit,
保险先生
Mr. Insurance Guy?
阿司匹林、阿托品、胶带和绷带
Aspirin, atropine, tapes and bandages.
你割伤了手指或者头痛 勉强可以治治
You cut your finger or you get a headache, that's fine.
这个人需要开胸 重新充肺
This man needs his chest cut open and his lungs re-inflated.
你可以试试 - 要是我试了 我会杀了他
You can try. - If I try, I'll kill him.
我拒绝这么做
And I won't do that.
不 抱歉 我做不到
No, I'm so... I'm... I'm sorry, I can't.
看来我们要在这里待一段时间了
Looks like we're going to be here for a while.
剧集 | 墨西哥太平间的九具尸体(2025) | 导航列表