该死
Fuckin' hell.
糟糕
Ah, fuck.
快点
Come on.
如果不在这
Well, if it's not there then...
我记得是在最上面这层的
I'm positive it was up in the top one,
但是她总是把东西挪来挪去
but she moves things around all the time.
- 那怎么办 - 如果不在那
- What we do? - If it's not there, I don't--
我也不知道她放到哪了
I don't know what she's done with it.
我只能试试运气了
I'm just gonna have to give it a crack.
那好 走 快走
Okay, go, go.
- 快点 - 哎
- Hurry. - 'Ey.
我才刚出院
I just got out of hospital, mate.
冷静点
Just calm down.
快点
Hurry up.
可以
Yeah.
但是我需要你安静才能听到齿轮的声音
I have to be able to hear the click.
我不知道密♥码♥ 你得给我
I don't know the combination. You're just
我分钟时间
gonna have to give me about five minutes, all right?
那好 五分钟
Okay. In five minutes,
如果打不开 我就打死你
if not open, I shoot you in face.
是吗
Uh-huh.
你不相信我
You don't believe me?
吧 我相信你
No, I believe you.
- 还要多长时间 - 最多两分钟
- How much longer? - Two minutes, tops.
就快好了
I'm nearly there.
快点
Hurry up!
我本来快好了
Mate, I almost had it there.
现在我又得重新来一遍
Now I gotta fucking start all over again.
- 那赶紧的 - 那你安静点
- Well, start then. - Well, fuck, just be quiet.
别说话
Stop talking.
我得能听到锁簧的声音
I gotta listen to the fucking click.
- 你闭嘴 - 你先闭嘴
- You stop talking. - You stop talking.
- 你闭嘴 - 不 你先闭嘴
- You stop talking. - No, you stop talking.
我听不到声音了 你知不知道开锁是怎么回事
I can't hear the clicks. You know how this works?
救命
再给你十秒我就开枪了 10
Ten seconds I shoot. Ten,
nine,
eight,
six...
跳了个7 10
Skipped seven. Ten,
nine,
8 7
eight, seven,
6 5
six, five,
4 3
four, three,
2 - 行了
two... - Bingo.
哈哈 很好
Ha-ha, good, good, good.
袋子在哪
Where bag?
- 什么 - 袋子 就是放东西的袋子
- What? - Bag, you know, put shit in.
你连袋子都没拿
You didn't bring a bag?
袋子在哪
Where bag?
厨房♥有塑料袋
There's plastic bags up in the kitchen.
不要塑料袋
No, no, no, no plastic bag.
你傻吗 要大袋子
What're you, stupid? Big bag.
橱柜有大袋子
I got a big bag up in the cupboard.
走 该死的
Let's go. Fuck.
赶紧的
Go, go, go.
一般来说抢劫的
You know, generally when you rob somebody,
都自己带袋子
you bring your own bag.
闭嘴
Shut fuck up.
看到没 给
There. There you go.
结实的大袋子
Nice big bag.
很好
Good.
快走
Go, go.
- 快走 - 马上马上
- Go. - Fucking right-o.
干嘛
What?
装包
Fill.
别看我 装包
Don't look at me. Fill.
摆弄枪的时候小心点
Ah, ah, ah, careful with gun.
小心点
Careful with gun.
快点
Hurry up. Come on.
我已经尽快了
All right, I'm going as fast as I can.
满意了吗
Happy?
老兄 我对你动粗了
Well, brother, I rough with you,
但是我需要钱
but I need money, so,
不要放在心上 好吗
no bad feeling. Hmm?
什么鬼
What fuck?
真够磨叽的
You took your bloody time.
辛亏我还是来了
Lucky I fucking came at all.
一枪打死这混♥蛋♥
Shoot the prick, will you?
我不干
I'm not doing it.
你什么毛病
What's your problem?
这是你小舅子
Well, he's your fucking brother-in-law.
我知道所以我才不想动手
Yeah, I know, that's why I don't wanna do it.
不要
No.
你车呢
Where's your car?
他不能上我车
He's not going in my car.
怎么说都得拉走啊
Well, you gotta. Tat's got the Falcon.
我车刚收拾干净 别想了
Nah, I just had it detailed, mate, forget it.
我去拿个防水布还不行吗
Well, I'll get a fucking tarp.
好吗
Cool?
得把他埋了吧
Gotta get rid of him.
把他卷进去
Get him inside.
卷他
Right, roll him.
好了
There we go.
- 好了吗 - 好了
- Good? - Right.
对了
Right.
我去把车开出来
I'm gonna get the car.
我把车倒过来
I'm gonna back it up.
我一敲门
I knock.
你开门 直接放进行李箱
Door opens. He goes in the boot, right?
- 好 - 明白了吗
- Yeah. - Got it?
好的没问题
Yeah, cool. Okay, good.
该死 她回来了
Ah, fuck, Tat's home.
该死
Fuck.
你呆在这儿
Ah, just--just fucking just stay here.
你个傻♥逼♥给我出来
Come on, you fucking cunt.
嘿
Hey.
这什么鬼
What's this?
玻璃怎么碎了
What happened to the glass?
有鸟
Ah, a bird...
- 飞进家了 - 什么时候
- flew into it. - When?
- 就之前 - 鸟没事吧
- Just before. - Is the bird okay?
没事 鸟飞走了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he just flew away.
他玻璃撞碎了 飞走了
He just hit the glass, flew away.
手里拿刀干什么
Why you have knife?
因为我找不到扫把
Cause I couldn't find the broom.
所以就用刀了
So I was just gonna use that.
就在厨房♥橱柜里啊
It's in the kitchen cupboard.
.
没看
Didn't look.
我真傻
What an idiot. -
是啊
Yeah.
去洗个澡 你要感冒了
Go and take a bath, or you're gonna get a cold there.
- 好的 - 健身房♥还好吗
- Da. - How was the gym? All right?
- 还好 - 是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
该死
Fuck.
给
Here. Here.
干嘛
What?
- 把他剁了 - 滚
- Chop him up. - Fuck off.
为什么
Why not?
他可是你小叔子
He's your fucking brother-in-law.
- 要干♥你♥自己来 - 你老提这茬干嘛
- You do it. - Why do you keep saying that?
谁在乎他是谁的小叔子
Who gives a fuck whose brother-in-law he is?