这帮傻子做什么呢
What are these idiots doing?
聊得还挺开心
Having a good old fucking chit-chat.
艹 又来了
Oh, fuck, here we go.
- 你有病吧 傻♥逼♥ - 我有什么病
- What's your problem, dick head? - What's my problem...
我要给尝尝这个
- Ah! - I'll fucking give you one of those,
- 小傻♥逼♥ - 雷
- you fucking little turd. - Ray!
赶紧跑吧 小娘们
Yeah, you better run, you fucking cocksucker.
是吧 是吧
Hey? Hey?
胆小鬼快跑吧
Yeah, fucking run, you little bitch.
- 怎么了 - 搞什么啊
- What? - What the fuck?
进车里 亲爱的 快
Just get in the car, love. Get in.
要喝茶吗
You want a cuppa?
当然 来一杯
Uh, yeah, sure.
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
说吧 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
今天和那些人发生的事
What happened today with those guys...
有点让我不能释怀
it's kind of really bothering me.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Um...
我的意思是 我知道他们是故意找麻烦但是
I mean, I know they were being assholes but...
嗯
Mm.
你当时过于鲁莽
Like, you were really violent...
让我有些担心
and it bothers me.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
我只是
I just...
觉得你至少可以
feel like you could have...
试着和那些家伙谈谈
you could have at least tried to talk to the guy,
你知道吗
you know?
也许可以试着
Maybe tried to...
缓和局势
defuse the situation.
是啊
Yeah.
那样的话他的同伙
That would have given his partner
就从车里出来了
time to get out of the car.
然后我就得对付两个混球
And then I'm dealing with two assholes instead of one.
单打独斗
I mean, one on one...
我自然没问题 但是
yeah, sure. But, uh...
一打二 风险就有点太高了
two on one, it's just too risky.
而且你在场 我不希望你受伤
And you were there, I don't want you getting hurt, so...
当然 没错 也对
Sure. Right, yeah.
这样你满意了吗
Okay?
满意了
Yep.
谢谢你 麦克斯 谢谢你
Yeah, well, thank you, Max. Thank you.
呃
Um...
雷
Ray.
如果要算起来
How many, uh...
你估摸着你大概
how many people, if you had to guess,
打过了多少人
how many people would you say that you've assaulted?
得有一大堆
Heaps.
你对此作何感想
And how do you feel about that?
还好 他们是自找的 所以
Fine. They had it coming, so...
那他们干什么了
And what did they do?
那要看情况
Oh, it depends. Uh...
我这个人比较看重人与人之间的尊重
I mean, I'm pretty big on, just respect, so...
如果你尊重我 我也会尊重你
like, if you respect me, I respect you.
如果你要挑衅 那就没什么好说的了
You know, if you don't, we got a problem.
那我们来谈谈你近期的伤人事件
Well, let's talk about the most recent assault.
打了两个青少年的那次
The one with the two youths.
不 我就打了一个
No, well, I only bashed one of them...
而且
and um...
他们老大不小 大概都二十多了
they weren't youths. They were, like, in their 20s.
那我们就暂且叫他们年轻人
Well, let's call them young men then.
那好
Ah, yeah, so...
我当时正和我的女儿走在街上
I was walking down the street with me daughter and...
然后这两个人走过来 撞了她一下
these two guys come along, bumped into her,
她当时手上拿了个冰激淋 一撞
and she had an ice cream, and...
就掉下来了
you know, dropped her ice cream and...
然后你就打了他
So you assaulted him?
其实
Well...
不是这样 在那之后他们开始骂街
no, they started... then they started swearing...
我女儿才八岁 所以
and she's only eight, so...
所以你就打了他
So you bashed him...
当时你女儿就站在旁边
while your daughter was just standing there?
不 她不在场
No, not while she was standing there.
我之后去找的他
I bashed him later.
事后你感觉怎么样
Okay, well, how did you feel afterwards?
在这些纠纷结束之后
After it was... after it all happened?
挺好
Fine.
你享受打人的感觉吗
Do you enjoy hitting people?
我倒不会说我享受打人的感觉
I wouldn't say I enjoy hitting people.
而且我打人
You know, if I hit somebody
一般都是有充分的理由的
I generally got a pretty good reason.
你认为你的理由是正当的
And you think you had a good reason?
我刚不就是这么说的吗
Didn't I just say that?
你再给我说说理由是什么来着
So can you remind me again what that reason was?
他们犯浑
Well, they were being assholes.
这个世界上的混♥蛋♥到处都是 雷
The world is full of assholes, Ray,
你知道吗
you do realize that?
你知道为什么吗
Yeah and you know why?
为什么
Why?
因为人们对他们的行为坐视不管
'Cause people let them get away with it.
如果你进了监狱
See, if you were in jail, right?
你招惹别人
And you fucked with somebody,
你不尊重别人
you disrespect somebody,
你可能小命就没了
you can end up dead.
你的行为是由后果的
There's consequences.
但是在现实世界里
But out here in the real world...
你不用承担后果
There's no consequences.
对吗
Right?
下次那两个刺头儿再走在街上的时候
So next time these two pricks are walking down the street
心里再冒出来 我们不如
and they start thinking, "Oh, we might go
皮一把惹别人一下这种念头
and fuck with somebody."
心里就会掂量着点
They're gonna think twice about it...
这样对所有人都有好处
which is good for everybody.
所以在你看来
So in your mind...
你是维持了社会秩序
you've done society a favor.
没错
Yeah.
那么代表人类社会
Well, I guess on behalf of society,
我得谢谢你
I should say thank you.
史蒂夫 我们上次聊过之后
Steve, how are, uh...
你家里的情况怎么样
how're things at home since we last spoke?
- 进来吧 - 总算来了
- Here you go. - It's about time.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
- 嘿 - 这是布鲁斯和艾莉
- Hey. - Bruce, Ally.
你好 伙计
Gidday, mate.
- 很高兴认识你 - 你还好吗 亲爱的
- Nice to meet you. - How you going, love?
很好 多谢关心
Yeah, good. Good, thanks.
布丽特 你最好打声招呼
Britt, you wanna...
- 嗨 - 你好 布丽特
- Hi. - Hello, Brittany.
- 我是艾莉 - 很高兴认识你
- I'm Ally. - Nice to meet you.
我也一样
Nice to meet you too.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我你
Your dad tells me you're a bit of a legend
- 打篮球很厉害 - 还行吧
- on the netball court. - I'm okay.
还行 我觉得不止
Okay? I'm sure you're better than okay.
你想要来看看我的屋子吗
Do you wanna come see my room?
当然 我很乐意 领路吧
Sure, I'd love to. Lead the way.
- 就在这里 - 好的
- It's over here. - Okay.
好姑娘啊
Top shelf.
她是怎么落到你手里的
How'd she end up with you?
- 一定是走投无路了 -嗯哼
- She must be desperate. - Mm-hmm.
- 这是你做的吗 - 是的
- Did you do that? - Yeah.