嘿
- Hey.
你还挺享受的吧
- You enjoying that, are you?
晒
- Yeah.
给你留了点
I left you some.
那上写啥了
- What's that say?
左撇子的
- "Lefty."
是呢
- Right.
你是左撇子吗
Are you Lefty?
不是
- No.
那你怎么吃我他妈的麦片呢
- Then why the fuck are you eating my fucking cereal?
我再给你买♥♥啦
- I'll buy some more.
- 什么时候买♥♥ - 马上
- When? - In a minute.
我不想等你
- I don't want to wait a minute.
我还以为食物咱们分着吃呢
- I thought we were gonna share the food.
不
- No.
不是的
No.
本来我们是分享食物
No, originally we were gonna share the food,
可你啥也不买♥♥啊
but you never fucking bought any.
光吃我的
You just ate all mine.
所以我在所有吃的上都贴了名字
That's why my name's on all the fucking food.
你要是再这么不要脸
- You pull that shit again,
小心我用叉子叉你脑袋 哥们
I'll stab you in the head with a fucking fork, bro.
继续笑啊
Yeah, keep smiling.
那你去拿叉子啊
- So go get the fork.
是呢是呢
- Yeah, yeah.
我估计你还没拿到叉子
- I reckon I can take you down with this spoon
我用这勺子就把你搞定了
before you even get to the fork.
勺子 红色柄的吗
- That spoon? Red handle?
勺子
- This spoon.
- 你弄断它啊 - 马上你看着
- Fucking snap that. - Right now.
关上门
- Pull it closed.
关上了吗
Is that closed?
关上了
- It's closed.
我们应该去时时乐了
- But we should head up to Sizzler, man.
- 不去 - 那里自助随便吃啊
- Nah, no way, bro. - It's all you can eat,
- 那里的人能吃一天也不出来 - 去建材商店停车场
People take fucking ages there. - Mitre 10 car park.
- 快看 快 - 好 我看到了
Look, look, look. - Yeah, all right, all right.
都有什么啊
So what have we got?
不要迷你库柏 不要迷你库柏
Not the Mini, bro. Not the Mini.
你看斯巴鲁的车轮
Rims on the Subi.
- 你怎么看 - 可以 你去吧
What do you reckon? - Yeah, yeah, you're on.
好 你看着店里
- All right, you got eyes on the shop.
- 我去撬门 - 好好
I'll take the door. - Cool, cool.
你去副驾驶 哥们
- Oi, passenger door, bro.
- 什么 - 嗯
- What? - Yeah.
搞什么
- What the fuck?
- 挪过去 傻♥逼♥ - 闭嘴 去你的
- Move over, dickhead. - Shut up, fuck ya.
好 快走
- Okay, go, go.
嗯
Yeah!
至少戴副墨镜
- At least wear a pair of sunnies.
知道了哥们 我戴墨镜
- Yeah, all right, mate, I'll wear sunnies.
- 多少钱 - 119
How much, how much? - $119.
好 不用找了
- Right, keep the change.
要收据吗
- You want a receipt?
不用 谢了哥们
- Nah, all good. Thank you, brother.
赚了
- Score.
这老破东西
- Fucking ancient piece of shit.
你好啊 伯尔
- 'Sup, Bern?
从哪弄到的
- Where'd you get it?
从运汽车的卡车上掉下来的
- Fell off the back of a truck.
你觉得值多少钱
What do you reckon?
我看看
- Check it out.
你们走吧
Piss off.
回头给你们报价
Fix you up later.
包里有什么
- What's in the bag?
真棒
- Ooh! Nice!
赚了
Score.
保险箱有宝啊 哥们
Strong box, mate.
你妈妈那里有宝
Hey, your mum's got a strong box.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你妹妹那里才有宝
- Fuck you, man. Your sister's got a strong box.
- 你谁啊 - 我靠
- Who the fuck are you? - Oh! Shit.
喂
- Hey!
放我出去 混♥蛋♥
Let me out, ya fuckin' prick!
你好吗 亲爱的
- How're ya goin', love?
你好
- Hi.
需要什么
What can I get you?
给我几个这种点心就好
- Oh, just give us a couple of dimmies, here.
好的
That'll do. - Righto.
薯片量足够
- Perfect amount of chips...
特雷西是不是在看我
- You reckon Tracey's looking at me?
真棒
- Beauty.
你有酱油吗
Got any soya sauce at all?
嗯
- Yep.
滚开
- Fuck off.
这东西挺复古啊
- Thing's fucking old-school, huh?
就是的
- Yeah, man.
走吗
- Should we roll? - Mm.
- 拜拜 特雷西 - 拜拜
- Good one, Trace. - See you, boys.
- 帮我给你姐姐带好啊 - 想得美
- Say hi to your sister for me. - Yeah, you wish.
走了
- Laters.
要怎么打开它
So how are we gonna open it?
伯尼处理这种事很在行
- Oh, Bernie's good with shit like this.
但是万一
- Yeah, but, what if, like,
他给我们打开要收钱怎么办
he wants something, you know, for opening it?
是啊 但是
- Yeah, but...
不知道怎么把这东西打开
I don't know how we're gonna get the fucking thing open.
要是上面有钥匙锁我就能撬开了 可是
If it had a key lock we could pick it, but...
这种密♥码♥锁
these combo locks...
只能用蛮力开
Have to cut the fucking thing open.
我们需要燃气割枪
We need, like, an oxy cutter.
买♥♥一个
- We buy one.
太贵了
- They're exxy.
要使用伯尼的呢
- What if we use Bernie's?
好 那就这样
- Yeah, we'll do that.
就像 可能我们应该做我们自己的
Like, maybe we should have just done our own.
是的
Yeah.
在干嘛 伯尔尼
'Sup, Bern?
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
What the fuck?
你有事想告诉我
Something you wanna tell me?
兄弟 淡定
Dude, just chill out.
别他妈叫我淡定 蠢货
Don't fucking tell me to chill, fuckwit.
跟我讲讲藏在后备箱里的那个家伙
Tell me about the bloke in the boot.
谁
What?
那个藏在后备箱里的家伙
There was a bloke in the boot of the Subi.
他在后备箱里干嘛
What was he doing in the boot?
车在哪里
Where's the car?
我要把它扔掉
I had to dump it.
你觉得我会把它放在这里
You think I'm gonna leave it sitting here?
- 靠 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Fuck. - Yeah, fuck!
嘿 兄弟 我发誓 我们不知道
Like we didn't know, man. Hey, swear to God.
真♥相♥
Truth.
靠
Shit.
那里面是什么
What's that?
车上的东西
That was in the car.
去他的妈的后备箱里的人 伙计
Fucking dude in the boot of the fucking car, man.
别说话
Shh.
帮我点下火
Light me up.
噢 耶 真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, yeah! Holy shit!
当心眼睛
Watch your eyes.
这他妈在干什么
What the fuck?