最近怎样 伙计
How ya going, mate?
不错 你呢
Good, mate. Yourself?
很好 进来吧
Good. Come in.
你认识的 高斯
You know Gaz.
你好啊 伙计
Hey, mate. How are ya?
- 过的怎么样 - 挺好
- How's it going? - Hey, yeah. Good.
怎么了
So, ah, what's going on?
想不想出去兜兜风
How do you feel about doing a bit of driving?
当然 有什么活吗
Sure, what's the deal?
在卡巴玛塔有个家伙
There's a bloke out at Cabramatta.
越南人
Vietnamese bloke.
毒贩
Drug dealer.
他那里到处都是毒品和现金
He's got a shitload of drugs and cash lying around and
我们帮他解放掉
we're gonna relieve him of it.
酷 在哪
Cool. Whereabouts?
你知道教堂街上的旧委员会公♥寓♥吗
You know the old commission flats on Church Street?
知道
Yeah.
所以
So...
计划是什么
what's the plan?
我和高斯
Well, me and Gaz are gonna go and
去抢了他
rip him off.
你开车
You're gonna drive.
酷
Cool.
- 速战速决 - 酷
- In and out. - Cool.
要来瓶啤酒吗
You want a beer?
可以 来一瓶
Yeah, love one.
你还要吗
You want another one?
当然要
Oh yeah, of course.
厕所在哪
Hey, ah, where's your dunny?
直走
Straight through, mate.
谢谢
Cheers, mate.
漂亮
Beautiful!
赞
Gold!
好球
Fuckin' good goal!
好球
Good goal.
我去买♥♥点烟
Hey, ah, I might get some smokes.
你们要什么吗
You guys want anything?
弄点有嚼劲的
Yeah, grab some chewy.
比如呢
What kind?
多汁的水果
Juicy Fruit.
雷呢
Ray?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
是的
Yeah.
点心
Dimmies?
点心
Dimmies.
要多少
How many dimmies?
半打
Half a dozen?
半打 6块
Half a dozen. Six.
简单
Easy.
- 很棒 - 半打
- Beautiful. - Half a dozen.
马上回来
Be right back.
- 好的 - 好
- All right. - Righto.
罗伯茨警探
Detective Roberts.
喂
Hello?
所以
So.
你是警♥察♥还是走狗
Jack, or a dog?
警♥察♥
Jack.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我不知道
I didn't.
我只是想确定买♥♥点心的时候要酱油
I just wanted to make sure you got soya sauce for the dimmies.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我们中混了条子
One of us is a cop.
我就知道
I fuckin' knew it.
我
I...
我就知道
I fuckin' knew it.
怎么了 伙计
What's the matter, mate?
你看着忧心忡忡的
You look a bit worried.
你真♥他♥妈♥该担心了
You should be fucking worried.
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
开车兜风
Go for a drive.
好主意
Good idea.
你先 伙计
After you, mate.
你们的事 我什么都没说
I got nothing on you guys.
我从你们身上什么都没得到
I haven't got nothing on you.
你们让我走
You let me go now,
什么事都不会发生
and nothing'll happen to you.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
伙计 我的人知道我和你们在一起
Mate, my guys know I'm with you.
那他们在哪
So where are they?
没有车跟着我
Well, I didn't have a car on me
但要是我失踪了
but if I go missing,
他们就会来找你们的
they're gonna come looking for you.
你的真名叫什么
So what's your real name?
尼克
It's Nick.
出去
Get out.
出
Get...
去
out.
你做什么 雷
The fuck you doing, Ray?
你这么做是值得的 我也不想这样的
For what it's worth, I don't feel great about this-- -
快滚
Just fuck off, will you?
我们不能就这样放他走
We can't just let him go.
你要杀了他吗
You wanna kill him?
我觉得我们应该杀他
- I think we should.
然后警♥察♥就天天盯着我们
Yeah, and then we got the cops up both our arses,
还是不要了
mate, no thanks.
试着把球打到边上
Just try and get it on the side.
那是中间 不过 打得不错
Yeah, that was the center, but, anyway, good try.
马马虎虎吧
Nearly.
- 雷 - 怎么了
- Ray. - What's going on, mate?
没什么
Not much.
你们好啊 美女们
How are ya, girls?
让我们单独聊一会
You wanna give us a second?
没问题
Sure.
漂亮
Mate. Beautiful.
你没看到尼克 是不是
You haven't seen Nick, have you?
没 我找不到他
No, I haven't been able to get onto him.
他可能比较忙
Yeah, he's probably just busy.
忙着另一份工作
With his other job.
警♥察♥
Being a cop.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我和一个伙计昨晚本想和他一起干一票
Me and a mate were going to do a job with him last night
结果被我们抓到他打电♥话♥通知他的人
and we caught him trying to tip off his buddies.
我勒个擦
Oh, get the fuck out of here.
你是在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop?
是的
Yes.
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
天哪 那你怎么做的
Oh, Jesus Christ. What did you do?
我们放他走了
We let him go.
他在你那得到了什么
What's he got on you?
真操蛋啊 但知道吗
fuck all, really, but, you know.
想想你自己还是挺幸运的
Think yourself lucky.
我
I
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我欠你个大人情 朋友
I owe you big time, my friend.
你还欠我钱呢
And you still owe me money, too.
没错 那钱我还欠着你呢
Yeah, I do, I do still owe you that money,
但我下周就还给你
but I'll, ah, have that to you in another week.
好啊
Sure.