现在吗
Now?
明天
Tomorrow.
你做了什么
What did you do?
打了个混♥蛋♥
Bashed a dickhead.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不想说
I don't wanna talk about it.
他们怎么抓到你得
How did they get you?
雷戈
Rego.
他们找了几个证人
They got a couple of witnesses.
你太草率了
You're getting sloppy.
你说吧
You can talk.
不是因为你能看到很多美女
It's not the fact that you get to see all the pretty girls
洗澡 虽然很棒
takin' a shower, although that's pretty good.
只是 我上班迟到了 没办法
It's that, if I'm runnin' late for work, I don't have
带一个回家
to take one at home, you know.
雷
Ray!
雷
Ray.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
那个叫亨森的
Hey, that guy, Henson?
不是我们要找的
He's not the guy.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们搞错人了
Well, we thought he was the guy.
他不是杀死威利·凯斯的凶手
The-the guy who killed Willie Keys.
亨森 他欠威利6万
See, Henson, he owed Willie 60 grand,
所以我们以为他有动机
so we thought it was him.
结果不是他
But it wasn't.
所以我傻错人了
So I killed the wrong bloke?
哥们 很抱歉 什么
Hey, look, mate, I'm sorry, what...
我们以为是他 有什么问题
We thought it was him, what's the... what's the problem?
下回别杀错人了
Next time make sure you got the right fuckin' guy.
好 能先洗手吗
All right. Can you wash your hands, first, please?
- 好 - 然后我们直接做作业
- Yep. - And then we're gonna go straight onto homework.
卢克说把这个给你
Luke said to give this to you
钥匙他厨师
if anything ever happened to him.
什么意思
What What do you mean?
你结过婚吗
So, you been married?
- 曾经订婚 - 订婚
- Engaged. - Engaged.
但是当时21岁 所以
But I was, you know, 21, so...
你知道
- Mm. - You know...
躲过一劫
Dodged a bullet.
知道吧
- Mm. - You know.
你呢
You?
结过一次婚
Married, once, yep.
有个女儿
Got a daughter.
叫什么
What's her name?
布里特
Britt.
布兰妮
Brittany.
多大
How old is she?
8岁
Eight.
她喜欢什么
So what's she into
独角兽
Unicorns.
可爱
- Cute. - Mm.
还有什么
What else?
勒索
Extortion.
什么
What?
她有个习惯 如果你骂人
She got this thing, if you swear...
她收你1美元
she charges you a dollar.
是吗 像脏话罐一样
Oh, yeah, like a... like a swear jar.
只是妹有罐
Yeah, but there's no jar.
钱进她腰包
Money just goes straight in her pocket.
- 脏话腰包 - 脏话腰包
- Swear pocket. - Swear pocket.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
抱歉 只是我朋友
Sorry. It's just a friend of mine,
她和男友闹别扭
she's having guy trouble.
怎么回事
Mm. What's happenin'?
不知道 她和一个男的
I don't know, she's seeing this guy,
认真谈恋爱
and I don't know, they're kinda serious,
但是她觉得
but she's thinking... I don't know, she's thinking
他可能不适合当男友
maybe he's not exactly boyfriend material.
好吧
Oh, okay.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
没什么 他们相处还不错
Nothing. I mean, they get along fine,
房♥事和谐 只是
and the sex is great, it's just...
他吻技很差
he's a bit shit in the kissing department.
就这样吗
Oh, is that all?
你得找一个人
I think you gotta find somebody,
每个人特点都不同
like, everybody's got their own style.
你得找个适合自己的
- Mm. - And you just gotta find somebody that fits your style.
否则 进行不下去的
Otherwise... it's not gonna work.
是吗
Yep?
这个风格适合你吗
That style right for you?
是啊
Yeah.
非常好
- Yeah, it's good. - Mm.
嘿
Hey.
什么情况
Ah, so what's the story?
医生把他麻醉了
The doctor put him in coma.
可能脑损伤了
They say there might be brain damage.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey...
拜托
Come on, come on.
他不会有事的
He'll be all right. Okay?
他很坚强
He's a fighter.
他不会有事的
And he's gonna be fine. Okay?
好吗
All right?
嘿
Hey?
怎么回事
So what happened?
那帮混♥蛋♥们
These fucking cockfuckers--
使劲打他
they bash him.
我们在做生意 他们买♥♥枪
We was doing deal. They buy the guns,
这帮人进来了 然后
then these guys come in, and they...
痛打加里 拿走了手♥枪♥
bash Gary, take the guns.
他们是谁
So who were these guys?
不知道 带着面具
I don't know, they had mask on.
看不到脸
I can't see face.
你和人进行军♥火♥交易
You're doin' a gun deal with blokes
不不
No, no.
我们只是做生意
We do deal with guy.
我认识这个人 我们做生意的时候
I know this guy. And while we do deal,
这帮人进来
these other guys come in,
打加里 拿走了枪
they bash Gary, and they take guns.
和你做生意的
Okay. So what's the name of the guy
叫什么
you're doin' the deal with?
为什么你要问这个
Why you want to know this?
为什么你不告诉我
Why don't you wanna fuckin' tell me?
他叫哈萨姆
His name is Hassam.
他怎么不打你
How come they didn't bash you?
因为我没有枪
Because I didn't have the guns.
他们打我下面 蛋蛋疼
They kick me in balls. My balls are killing.
你要想看 我给你看我的
You want to see I'll show you my fucking...
不 我不看你蛋蛋 傻子
No, I don't wanna see your fuckin' balls, you idiot.
我痛打了一个混♥蛋♥
I got one of them good, though, one of the cockfuckers,
打了他
I punching him in...
- 你打了他连三次 - 没错
- You punched him three times in the face? - Right in the face.
手怎么样 手还好吧
Oh? How's you hands, your hands all right, mate?
很好 谢谢
Yeah, they're good. Okay.
- 那就好 - 因为我小时候会拳击
- Well, that's good. - 'Cause I used to box when I kid.
所以我打得很狠
Yeah. So I can punch him very good.
是吗 很好 谢谢
Yeah? Nice. All right, thanks.
洗洗手 脏东西
Wash your hands, you dirty prick.
你吓屎我了
Oh, you scare fucking shit of me.
你做什么的 雷
What you do, Ray?