请坐
Take a seat, mate.
这什么
What fuck is this, huh?
你来了我家 你告诉我
You come into my house, and you tell me...
别烦我
Fuck off me, huh?
你要做什么
Huh? What are you gonna do?
我们出去兜兜风 哥们
Let's go for a ride, mate.
这里 混♥蛋♥
- Over here, dickhead. - Ohh!
快 就是这样
Come on. That's it.
干什么呢 要杀死我吗 雷
Fuck you doing? You want to fucking kill me, Ray?
哥们 我和加里的事根本没关系
Huh? Man, I had nothing to do with the Gary thing.
有关系 你证明给我
Yes, you did. Prove it.
看到我手了吗
See that hand?
看到了吗
See that
你的手应该长这样
That's what your hand should look like.
好吧好吧 我骗你了
Okay, okay. Okay, I lied to you about that.
但是其他的都是真的 我以家人性命发誓
But everything else is true, I swear on life of my family.
你做什么
What fuck you doing?
雷 雷 我是加里 我爹是李♥刚♥
Ray, Ray! I'm Gary brother-of-law!
哥们 情况是这样
Okay, mate, here's how it's gonna go, all right?
你说实话
You start tellin' the truth, okay?
不然我阉了你
Or I'm gonna cut your dick off.
然后把你的下♥体♥冲厕所里
And then I'm gonna go flush it down the dunny, okay?
然后你的余生
And you're gonna spend the rest of your life walkin' around
只能带着断掉或者
with a stub where your cock used to be.
瓦西里 我是哈萨姆
Vasilli, it's Hassam.
请进
Come in.
举起手
Hands up.
东西在哪
Where's the piece?
腰带
Waistband.
创伤
On the bed.
你们俩
Both of ya.
继续
Go on.
好 开说
All right. Start talkin'.
说什么
About what?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
本来就是瓦西里的主意
It was Vasilli's idea in the first place.
骗人 混♥蛋♥
You lie, cockfucker.
几天前他来找我
He came to me couple of days ago,
说我们应该敲诈他
said we should rip him off.
我不希望他们打他
I didn't want them to bash him,
但是你朋友很有种
but your friend's got some balls, and...
打了一架
he put up a good fight, you know?
谁打了他
So who bashed him?
我认识的一个人
Just... guys I know.
叫什么
They got names?
要是我告诉你
If I tell you...
你会杀死他们吗
will you kill them?
停下
: Stop. St-Stop.
怎么了 嘿
What? What is it? Hey.
外面好像有动静
I think there's something out there.
什么都没有 宝儿
There's nothin' out there, baby.
能去看看吗
Can you check?
Now you're screamin' come and save me
Yeah, I'm crazy
This is how you made me
It's your karma, baby
Now you're screamin' come and save me
You thought you could really play me
I take your life
And put a black rose in your coffin maybe
Well, you don't show no respect
What you expect when I'm this crazy
Been thinkin' the worst daily
I'm prayin' to God but he won't save me
Messin' with, messin' with
No, no, I don't play games
If you want, I just shout it out
When the girls clap we ain't got no time for combo
Talk's cheap when you're sunnin' at drop top...
一点这个
Bit of this.
一点那个
Bit of that.
玛雅摩托帮 每周二10点尽在FX
Mayans. All new Tuesdays at 10:00 on FX.
美国恐怖故事 启示录
American Horror Story: Apocalypse.
每周三10点锁定FX
All new, Wednesdays at 10:00 on FX.
如果陪审团让我高兴
Well, i-if the jury pleases--If the jury pleases me--
如果法庭感觉满意 我要传唤证人
If it pleases the court, I have a subpoena.
法官大人 我反对
Your Honorable, I object.
我想要提起新的
I'd like to bring forth another--