好吧 你祖父的名字 他是同性恋吗
Yeah, your granddad's name. Was he gay?
不是 他他妈才不是同性恋呢
No, he wasn't fucking gay.
-
你为什么不直接叫他约翰之类的
Why don't you call him John or something?
起一个阳刚点的名字
Give him a fucking bloke's name.
昆汀就挺阳刚的
Quentin is a bloke's name.
伪娘肛的话确实是
A gay bloke's name. Yeah.
- 是个好名字 - 滚开吧
- Good one. - Get fucked.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你就说哪个叫昆廷的人
Name one bloke that you know called Quentin
是个正了八经的爷们
who's a blokey bloke.
我不认识叫昆廷的人
I don't know any Quentins, all right?
就我爷叫昆廷
I don't know any Quentins except my grandfather.
所以我才说这个名字是个原始名字
That's one of the reasons I-- it's an original name.
是个强力的原始名字
It's an original, strong fucking name.
好吧 没错 一个来自历史的男人
Yeah, right. Okay, one man from history,
历史上有一个纯爷们叫昆廷
one bloke, in history, who's a blokey bloke, called Quentin.
该死
Ah, fuck.
看到没
- See?
好吧
- Okay, all right.
记住了 如果你说关于勇气的时候的话
Remember--okay, probably not a blokey bloke
可能就不是纯爷们
but if you're gonna talk about, like, courage...
还记得那个威利斯家族的叫昆廷的
remember that little fucking Quentin from--
那家伙吗 整个人都好像要
from Willesee? He was in his--you know, he was
倒下了一样 还操那些金发小孩
fucking all crumpled up and fucking the little
那小姑娘还能被♥操♥高♥潮♥了
blond-haired kid, used to come on Willesee,
小婊♥子♥都要哭了
make the fucking cunt cry.
那个混♥蛋♥吃个夹心饼干
That poor little bastard couldn't eat a fucking Tim Tam
手指头都能断
without breaking his fucking fingers.
- 不是个纯爷们 - 虽然不是 但是
- Not a blokey bloke, though-- - Not a blokey bloke, but,
老兄 人家上电影了 还写了书
mate, was in a movie, wrote a book,
有一年他还
he fucking--mate, one year they put him
上了明星赛车比赛
in a fucking-- in a celebrity car race.
给他弄了一纸文书然后就赛车了
They propped him up on some books and he raced
好像专业选手一样
the fucking car, like at fucking good speeds.
对哦
- Hmm. Yeah, no, ah, you know.
我是说他不是纯爷们
I mean he's not a blokey bloke.
你说的有道理 但是没错
I mean you got a point but, yeah.
我说的绝逼有道理
- Yeah, I absolutely got a fucking point.
那真是个很棒的强力名字
It's a fucking good, strong name.
没错
- Yeah.
- 在这儿吗 雷 - 快
- This it here, Ray? - Hurry up.
- 没错 后门 - 好的
- Yeah, back door. - All right.
太棒啦
Ah, fuck ya.
快点
Come on. Come on, come on.
我快不了了 伙计
- Yeah, I'm going the best I can, mate.
嘿
- Hey.
在哪 雷
- Where is it, Ray?
我们没油了
We ran out of petrol.
这车油表坏了
'Cause the fuel gauge on this car's fucked.
垃圾东西
- Sneaky fuck.
那么我们
-Yeah, so, we...
我们走回市里吧
ah, we're walking into town now,
但是我不知道那是哪个市
but I don't know what the town is,
所以 没错
so, yeah.
但是只要我们能弄点
But as soon as we get some, uh...
密♥码♥是什么
- So what's the combo, Ray?
不知道
- Don't know.
你说不知道什么意思
- What do you mean you don't know?
我写下来了
- I've got it written down, but...
在哪
- Where?
在家
- At home.
那我怎么打开啊 雷
- Well, how am I supposed to open the fucking thing, Ray?
氧切割机
- Oxy cutter?
氧切割机
- Oxy cutter.
那我就
I'll just, what,
从我屁♥股♥里变出来一个啊
pull one out of my arse, will I?
跟我走
Come here, you.
快递那
Come on.
你应该提前告诉我的 雷
You know, you should have said something, Ray.
因为我感觉你在
'Cause it's starting to feel like
搞小把戏了
you're trying to pull some funny shit.
你就把它切开就完事了呗
- Mate, all you gotta do is cut the fucking thing open.
我不知道你在抱怨什么
I don't know what you're whingeing about.
我没抱怨 傻♥逼♥
- No, no, I'm not whingeing, cunt.
感觉你就是
- Well, it sounds like it.
你开10分钟的车
You gotta go fucking ten minutes up the road,
去五金店买♥♥个氧切割机
go to a hardware store, get an oxy cutter,
就完事了
job's done.
我跟你说的事
- Yeah, all I'm telling you is this, all right?
别想耍花样
You better not be trying to fuck me around.
- 我就这意思 - 没问题
That's all I'm saying. - Yeah, mate, yeah.
我过去把破盒子放在破屋子里
I came out and put the box in the fucking house
就为了耍你玩
just to fuck you around.
上车
- Get in.
你想让我进后备箱
- You want me to get in there?
是的
- Yep.
现在是谁在抱怨
Who's whingeing now?
赶紧的
Come on.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
就要那个 谢谢
Just that, thanks, mate.
有护眼罩吗
- You got eye protection?
不用了
- No, I'll be all right.
之前用过吗
- You used one of these before?
没 但是我会试着不烧伤自己
- No. I'll try not to burn meself.
至少买♥♥一副太阳镜
- At least wear a pair of sunnies.
好吧我买♥♥
- Yeah, all right, mate, I'll wear sunnies.
多少钱
How much, how much?
119.
不用找了
- Right. Keep the change.
要收据吗
- You want a receipt?
不用了 谢谢
- No, all good. Thank you, brother.
什么
What?
车呢 戴夫
- Where's the car, Dave?
我说什么来着
- What did I tell you?
我就是去 我告诉你待在
- I just went and got-- - I told you to stay
车里
in the car.
我就是去买♥♥烟了
- I just went to get smokes.
我就是去买♥♥烟了 我没烟了
I just went in to get... smokes. I run out.
妈的
- Oh, fuck.
嘿 兄弟
- Hey, brother.
- 你回来啦 - 嗯
- You're back. - Yeah.
老兄 你的
Mate, where are your, ah,
钢尺在哪
your steel rulers?
- 二号♥柜台 - 谢谢
- They're in aisle two. - Thank you.
扫一下
Scan that, brother.
谢谢 不用找了 谢谢
All right, thank you. Keep the change, thank you.
快点 该死的
Come on, come on. Fuck.
拿着氧切割机
Get the, get the oxy.
傻♥逼♥
Fuckin' moron.
我们该怎么办戴夫
So what are we gonna do, Dave?
快点
Hurry up, fuck ya!
快
Come on, ya fu...
上车
Get in the car!
- 好的 - 快上车
- All right. - Get in the fucking car.
你怎么知道他不在后备箱里了
Well, how do you reckon he got out of the boot?
什么
What?
你觉得他去哪了
Where do you think he went?
他可能藏在哪了
Mate, maybe he's hiding somewhere, eh?
闭嘴 鲍比
Just shut the fuck up, okay Bobby?
帮我个忙 闭嘴
Just do me a favor and shut up.