剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
-你可以来 -走
- You can join. - Let's go there.
-你是认真的吗 -好了
- Are you serious? - Here you go.
不 没关系
No, it's fine. We'll--
下次能不能不要开闪光灯
We can get it without the flash next time?
为什么要起名叫"融合"呢
So why the name "Fuse"?
只是觉得这名字很适合约会软件
Uh, seemed appropriate for a dating app.
我喜欢两用
I like the two uses.
熔丝发出的灯光
You know, the lighting of a fuse,
关节的融合
the-the fusing of joints.
两件东西...结合在一起
You know, two things sort of... locked together.
非常形象
That makes sense.
-很不错 -我想表达的意思是
-Ni-- It's nice. - Anyway, this is what I say:
"融合"不仅仅只是一个约会网站
"Fuse" isn't a dating website as such, you know?
在一个勇敢的新世界中 选择太多
In a brave new world, there is so much choice,
机会太多 能拥有一个向导也是不错的
and so many options, it's nice to have a guide.
我喜欢"向导"的概念 不如就以这个收尾吧
I like "guide." I think maybe I'll just end on that.
那这段会登在哪里
So where is this gonna, you know, be appearing?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》周日刊
Uh, Sunday magazine, the Times.
不错
Cool.
非常感谢你愿意抽出时间
Well, you know, thank you very much for your time.
-认识你很高兴 -你要整理的素材很多
- It's nice to meet you. - You have something to string together there.
不 没事 但我还是想问一下
Oh, no, good. I-I did want to ask, though,
你自己有没有爱过
have you, have you ever been in love yourself?
什么
I'm sorry?
我想问问你有没有爱过
I was asking if you yourself have ever been in love.
嗯...
Yeah. Uh...
以前的采访中 没人问过这个问题
No one's ever asked me that in an interview before.
我可以不登出来
Oh. Oh, well, I don't have to print it.
-登什么 -你的脸上流露出的故事
- Print-print what? - That story that's written all over your face.
真的吗 这么明显吗
Really? Is it that obvious?
你有时间吗
Have you got a few minutes?
对不起 伙计们
Sorry, you guys.
我们要迟五分钟
We're running, like, another five minutes late.
很抱歉
Uh, we are so sorry.
-没问题 -没关系
- Totally fine. - All good.
真的吗 我还要去参加别的面试
Really? Because, uh, I-I have more interviews to go to.
很抱歉 我尽量催一下
Oh. I'm so sorry about that. I'll try to hurry them along.
太好了 因为已经迟了十分钟了
That'd be great, because we're already ten minutes late.
谢谢你的告知
Thank you for that information.
我挺你
I like that you did that.
他们不该一直让我们等着
I mean, they shouldn't keep us waiting.
不过这可能会让你不一定能
Of course, it does put you at a bit of a disadvantage now,
得到这份工作
in terms of... getting the job.
我不在乎
I don't care.
重要的是你要在这种事上表明态度
It's important to represent who you are at these things.
我们按时到了 他们也不该让我们等着
We're not late for them; they shouldn't be late for us, right?
我叫乔什亚 叫我乔什
Joshua. J-Josh.
-我叫艾玛 -我叫安迪
- Emma. - Andy.
你愿意给我多少钱让我退出
How much for me to head off?
因为这个工作肯定会是我的
Because I am totally getting this job.
-真的吗 -是的 因为我的口音
- Really? - Huh. Yeah. It's the accent.
-他们特别喜欢 -是啊
- They love it. - Right.
给我一百块 我就让给你
Give me a hundred bucks, I-I'll leave it to you.
我不需要走后门
I don't need an unfair advantage.
好吧
Right. Okay.
-你什么学校的 -哈佛
- Where'd you go to school? - Harvard.
上帝啊 真的吗
Oh, for God's sake, really?
不 开玩笑的 我没上过大学
No, just joking. I didn't go to college.
这对我来说可能很不利
You know, that might actually be worse for me,
这相当于是自学 新潮
'cause it's like self-made, edgy.
他们这里就喜欢这样的
You know? They'd love that around here.
自己摸爬滚打
Educated on the streets.
清楚普通人的品味
Taking the pulse of the common man.
我也不知道我为什么要这么做
I don't know why I did that.
你什么时候...你以为
When did-- did you just think
That was stupid.
你能摆个帅气的造型吗
you could pull that off?
-艾玛 -是我
- Hey, Emma? - Yeah.
-来吧 -谢谢 好了
- Come on through. - Oh, thanks. Uh, oh, well.
认识你很高兴
It was nice to have met you.
祝你好运
Good luck, yeah.
-最后谁得到了工作 -她
- So who got the job? - She did.
她击败你了
Ah, she beat you.
也不算是 你知道的
Not exactly. Uh, you know,
我们一起坐了五分钟
we sat there for all of five minutes,
我就知道我还想再见她
and I knew I wanted to see her again.
怎么样
Hey. How did it go?
-你好 -你得到这份工作了吗
- Oh. Hey. - You get it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
怎...你该赶紧回去
What-- You should really head back up there, though.
他们都想知道你怎么了
They're all wondering what happened to you.
没关系 这更重要
That's all right. This is more important.
什么更重要
What's more important?
如果我去面试 那我怎么才能再见到你
If I do the interview, how would I ever see you again?
等我出来 你早就走了
You'd be gone by the time I came out.
你放弃了争取一份稳定高薪工作的机会
So you just gave up your shot at a steady well-paid job
只为了能再次见到我吗
so that you could see me again?
你确定你不仅仅是
Are you sure you're not just, like,
一个路人吗
some random guy off the street?
因为如果你是 那这真的是
Because if you are, this is a really good way
-约人的好办法 -我们要约会了吗
- to get a date with someone. - So we're going on a date?
是啊 不然我还能怎么办
Yeah. What else am I gonna do?
我接下来三天都没有别的面试
I don't have another interview for three days.
-我也是 -好吧
- Me either. - Okay.
那么两个在纽约城里没工作的家伙早上9点30分
So then what do two unemployed people do in New York City
该去干什么
at 9:30 a.M.?
你该问 我们不该干什么
The question is: What don't we do?
于是我们到处散布 交流我们遇到的事
So we just walked around, exchanging life stories.
她告诉我她关于开♥发♥文件分享应用的想法
She told me about her plans to develop a file sharing app.
我告诉她我关于创建约会网站的想法
I told her about my ideas to set up a dating site.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-不知道它们是怎么认识的 -谁
- So I wonder how they met. - Who?
它们俩
These two.
它们在这里认识的 你以为它们在城里认识
They met here. What, do you think they, like, met downtown
然后决定一起搬到这里吗
and decided to move up here together?
它们...这些动物都是在这里认识的
They-- All the animals meet here. I know.
我只是想说 我想知道
I-I'm just saying, I wonder how...
我想知道它们是怎么样的
I wonder how this all works, you know?
-动物王国中的约会 -你魔怔了
- Dating in the animal kingdom. - You're obsessed.
我只是很好奇
Just fascinating to me
最初的火花是什么
what that initial spark is, you know?
我觉得动物没有那种东西
I don't really think that animals have that.
我觉得它们只会选择交♥配♥的对象
I think they just choose someone to have sex with and,
只要是同一个物种 就上了
as long as it's the right species, just... bang it out.
-它们就上了 对吧 -上了
- They just bang it out, do they? - Bang it out.
但是你也不知道 也许它们很厉害
But you don't know that. Maybe they're just really good
知道什么时候会遇见自己的真命天子或天女
at knowing when Mr. Or Mrs. Right comes along.
好吧
Okay.
那你不如问问它
So then why don't you ask him
你要问你客户的问题
what you would ask your, uh, customers?
好吧
O-Okay. Uh--
你好 你好
Hello. Hey, yeah. Hello. Yep.
来 坐下 谢谢
Come on. Sit down. Thank you.
那么
So, uh...
你喜欢怎样的...雪豹
What are you looking for in... a leopard?
"就是...雪豹的样子"
"You know, just... leopard stuff."
-你要用这种声音吗 -"我就是这声音"
- Is that the voice you're going for? - Yes. "That is my voice."
-你要用这种声音吗 -"我就是这声音"
- That's the voice we're going for? - "That's my voice."
等等 什么叫"雪豹的东西"
So, wait, what-what do you mean, "leopard stuff"?
你有什么偏好吗
Do you have any preferences?
"其实这不重要
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表