剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
你为什么要藏在研发部
What are you doing hiding out in R & D?
妥妥的都是爸爸式问题
All perfectly solid dad questions.
你开会的时候会露出一种表情
You get this look on your face in meetings,
好像正在记录一些人间喜剧
like you're taking notes on the human comedy
来作为小说的材料
for some novel you're writing.
你是个观察者 总在注视着一切
You're an observer, always watching everything.
就像现在 我在看你做饭
Like right now, I'm watching you cook.
你来了我很开心
I'm glad you came.
我本来不确定你会出现
I wasn't so sure you'd show up.
来 尝尝这个意大利烩饭
Here, I want you to try this risotto.
应该会很丝滑细腻 而米饭保留一些口感
It should be creamy with a little bite to the rice.
吹一吹
Blow.
乖
Good girl.
确实很丝滑
It's creamy all right.
绝对是约会
It was definitely a date.
你吃完甜点就回家了
You're going home after dessert.
放轻松
Relax.
皮特
Peter?
这里
In here.
来 过来
Hey. Come here.
我想让你听听这个
I want you to hear this.
是舒曼发疯前给他妻子写的
Schumann wrote it for his wife before he went mad.
他闻起来有红酒和橙子的味道
He smelled like wine and oranges...
还有可依赖的味道
and dependability.
他有一床灰色的棉被
He had a gray comforter.
他本身就像一床灰色棉被
He was a gray comforter.
我宛如置身天堂
I was in heaven.
感觉真好
This is nice.
我就觉得你会喜欢
I thought you'd like it.
你打高尔夫球吗
Are you a golfer?
不打 怎么了
No. Why?
因为你的袜子上有高尔夫绿地标志
Because your socks have little putting greens on them.
是吗
They do?
你看
Yeah, look.
真有意思
How about that?
-别扔了呀 -为什么
- Wait, don't throw them. - Why?
我很喜欢
I love them.
我只是想更舒服一点
No, I'm just getting more comfortable.
你怎样会更舒服呢
How can I make you more comfortable?
要不你...
Why don't you...
你可以给我讲个故事
You can tell me a story.
什么故事
What kind of story?
讲我小时候的事
About when I was little.
你小... 可我当时不认识你啊
About... Well, I didn't know you then.
如果你认识呢
Yeah, but what if you did?
只是为了好玩 就像个游戏
I'm just playing. It's just a game.
什么游戏
Okay, what's the game?
就是 你假装你是我爸爸的游戏
Well, that... for a minute, that you pretend to be my dad.
你♥爸♥爸 我假装是你♥爸♥爸
Your dad, uh... I pretend that I'm your dad?
如果你愿意的话
Only if you want to.
你真正的爸爸呢
And where is your actual dad?
我11岁时他就去世了
He died when I was 11.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你希望我...
And you want me to...
当然如果你觉得很奇怪就不用了
No, not... I mean, not if you think it's, like, weird.
-那就不了 -确实有点奇怪
- Don't. - No, I mean, it's a little weird.
那就 当我没说
Th-Then... then never mind.
就当没这回事吧
Just-just forget about it.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time...
不 不要了
No, don't. Don't. No...
有一个小女孩
There was a little girl.
她有着大大的蓝眼睛
She had big blue eyes
和金色短发
and short blonde hair,
她的名字叫麦德琳
and her name was Madeline.
别说了
No, just stop.
请你别说了 我感觉很不好意思
No, stop, please. I'm-I'm embarrassed now.
我喝多了酒 现在就像个傻子一样
I had, like, too much wine, and I'm acting like an idiot.
你这是怎么了
What's going on here?
我上周去参加朋友的生日派对
I went to my friend's birthday last week,
她爸爸来了 他还说了
and her dad came, and he said
许多"我为你自豪"的话
all these "I'm so proud of you" things to her.
"你是个优秀的女人"
"You're a brilliant young woman."
"你会梦想成真的"
"You'll achieve your dreams."
"一切都会好起来的"
"Everything's gonna be all right."
这话太触动我了
And it slayed me.
从来没有人对我说过这样的话
I-I never had anyone say those things to me.
从那之后 我就觉得很难过
And ever since, I've been fucked up.
-很抱歉 -别这样
- I'm sorry. - No, no.
我理解
Hey. I understand.
真的吗 你怎么会理解
You do? How?
因为我是名父亲
Because I'm a dad.
真的吗
Really?
你有几个小孩
How many?
两个
Two.
多大了
Well, how old?
他们年纪都比你大
Well, they're, um... they're older than you are.
天啊
Jesus.
-走吧 -好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
从那之后 天才和我
After that, the genius and I were friendly
保持了几周友好但疏远的联♥系♥
but distant for a few weeks.
我很惊讶自己居然会这么想他
I was shocked to realize how much I missed him.
至少我有了他的高尔夫球袜
At least I had his golf socks.
我在吃烩饭那晚把它们带了回来
I took them home on risotto night.
我发现它们会帮助我入眠
I found they helped me sleep.
天才那晚说他理解我
The genius did say he understood me that night.
"没事的 我理解"
"It's okay. I understand."
他真的是这么说的
Those were his exact words.
或许我需要再见他一面
Maybe I needed to see him again.
你看起来很伤心
You look sad.
为什么不笑一笑呢
Why aren't you smiling?
你笑起来会很好看的
You'll look pretty if you smile.
我又不负责让你觉得我好看
You know what? It's not my job to look pretty for you.
我想什么时候笑就什么时候笑
I'll smile when I want to.
你不在乎自己看起来很丑吗
So you don't care if you look ugly?
为什么你不能专心看路 安静完成工作呢
Why don't you just watch the road and do your job silently?
你不用阴阳怪气 我只是表示友好而已
You don't have to take that tone. I'm just being nice.
小心
Look out!
当我的优步司机为我贴心安排了一场车祸
So, when my Uber driver kindly arranged for me
让我撞到头了之后 我知道自己想打给谁了
to hit my head, I knew just who I wanted to call.
没有别的事情了吗 警官
You have everything you need from her, Officer?
我想带她去急诊室 检查一下
I'd like to get her to the ER and have her looked at.
我不需要去急诊室
Yeah, I don't need the ER.
你可能会有脑震荡的 最好查清楚
You could have a concussion. Best to find out.
这事你最好听你♥爸♥爸的
I'd listen to your dad on this one.
你可以走了
You're free to leave.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
来吧
Come on.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
即使是在这种情况下
Even under the circumstances.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你能打给我 我很高兴
I'm glad you called.
有点惊讶 但是很高兴
I'm surprised, but I'm glad.
我很想你
I missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
我真的不需要拍核磁共振成像
I really didn't need an MRI.
我几乎没有碰到头
I barely tapped my head.
但彼得对我有如父亲般的关心
But Peter had so much fatherly concern for me
我觉得自己有义务减轻他的担忧
that I felt obligated to assuage his fears.
反正核磁共振成像又不疼 一点也不
And MRIs don't hurt, not even a little bit.
-你有幽闭恐惧症吗 -非常严重
- Are you claustrophobic? - Very.
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表