剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
I will smoke skunk and sleep with guys I don't know.
我不知该如何拒绝别人
And I just don't know how to say no.
我一向如此 我遇到什么 就会听之任之
I never have. If something comes my way, I just let it happen.
我也喜欢到处走 让我觉得安全
And I love the road, I feel safe there, but...
但那不适合孩子
it's no place for a kid.
或许做妈妈能改变我 但是
And maybe being a mother will change me, but...
如果不能 我不能拿她冒险
I can't take that risk with her if it doesn't.
我这辈子一直很不负责
I've been irresponsible my whole life.
这是我做的第一件负责的事
This is the first responsible thing that I've done.
我受不了跟人相处
You know, I can't, I can't stand being around people
超过几天 但是
for more than a few days, but...
我这几周来 忘记了这点
I forgot about that for the last few weeks...
因为你们真是世界上最棒的人了
...'cause you guys are the most amazing people in the world.
嗯
Yeah.
你们将成为世上最棒的家长
You guys are gonna be the best parents ever.
我们会努力的
Well... we'll try.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
行了
Stop.
天啊
My God...
我想给你讲个关于你♥妈♥的♥故事
I want to tell you a story about your mom.
我要现在趁你还不能还嘴时告诉你
And I'll tell you now, when you can't talk back,
你还不是自以为是的青少年
and you're not all... teenage and entitled,
以防你将来不能如愿
and in case you don't get to see her
经常见到她
as much as you want in life.
那就太可惜了 因为相信我
Which would be a shame, because, I am telling you now,
她真的好赞
she is fucking... awesome.
她怀你时特别坚强
She carried you like a trooper,
她毫不畏惧地生下了你
and she gave birth to you without one moment of fear.
我知道你会问我她为什么不在你身边
I know, um, you're gonna ask me about why-why she's not around.
很久以前 在有城市之前
A long time ago, before there were cities,
人类是经常四处游走的
human beings used to constantly move.
他们狩猎 收集 他们的生活很艰辛
They were hunter-gatherers, and their lives were tough,
有无尽的苦难 但他们也很自♥由♥
and-and relentless, but they were also kind of free.
你妈妈
Well, your mom is,
就像个狩猎收集者
is kind of like, like a hunter-gatherer,
但有点生错了时代
but a little bit born in the wrong time.
所以 她不能带上你
So, she can't take you with her,
因为这个社会是不会支持那么做的
because this society wouldn't support that.
所以你就可以跟我们待一阵
So you get to hang with us for a, for a while.
我们不是狩猎收集者
Now, we're not hunter-gatherers, by any means.
我们是资本主义者
We're capitalists.
我们在野外肯定无法生存
We wouldn't survive a second in the wild because...
因为那里没有餐馆或全食超♥市♥
there's no restaurants or Whole Foods,
或治疗师 或医院供你去治病
or therapists or hospitals for when you get sick
或是书让你读 电影可以看
or, um, books for you to read or movies for you to watch.
什么都没有 而我们喜欢那些东西
Nothing. And we like those things, right?
所以你跟我们过得挺开心的 是吧
So you stand to have a-a pretty good time with us, right?
我的书
My book.
我的书 爸爸 别看了
My book, Daddy, stop it.
-这是给她讲故事的时候 不是你 -抱歉
- Story time is for her, not you. - Sorry.
但真的很好看 是吧 琼恩
But it's so good, right, June?
-是啊 -是啊 我说什么来着
- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah. What was I saying?
关于兹本注意者
About cattle pips.
是...资本主义者
About... about... about capitalists.
-对 -资本主义者
- Yes. About... - About capitalists.
-资本主义者 对 -不错啊
- Capitalists, yeah. - That's nice.
-我能吃冰淇淋吗 -行
- I get ice cream? - Yeah, you do.
有其他人给我们做冰淇淋
And other people make the ice cream for us,
这挺好 是吧
which is great, right?
-妈妈也喜欢冰淇淋 -是吗
- Mommy likes ice cream, too. - She does?
对 我们上次吃了两个冰淇淋
Yeah, last time, we got two ice creams.
她...妈妈给你买♥♥了两个冰淇淋吗
She gave you...? Mommy gave you two ice creams?
-对 -上次 两个
- Yeah. - Last time? Two?
给这么小的孩子
For such a young child?
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
但冰淇淋挺好的 是吧
But ice cream's nice, right?
或许不该吃俩
Well, maybe not, maybe not two,
但冰淇淋挺好的 但不该吃俩
but ice cream is okay, just not two.
好多糖呢
Lot of sugar.
-好吧 我们睡觉吧 -好
- Okay, we're gonna go to sleep? - Yeah.
好 睡觉吧
All right, go to sleep.
闭眼睛
Eyes closed.
睡觉吧
Begin sleeping.
好了 闭眼睛吧
Okay, come on, close your eyes.
真乖
Good girl.
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表