剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
但是
But i-i...
我希望你能参与进来
would love for you to be around.
但是
And, um-- but, yeah.
你可以继续你之前的生活
Your life can just keep going on being the same as it was before.
好
Okay, great.
好
Okay.
你想一起想名字吗
Do you want to come up with some names together?
还是你来吧
Uh... or you do that.
怎么都行
Either way.
米切尔小姐
Miss Mitchell.
你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
天啊 古兹敏
Oh, my God, Guzmin,
我好像是第一次听你发怒
that's the first time I've heard you really angry, I think.
你这个状况还在市里到处骑自行车
Cycling around this crazy city in your condition.
得了 我戴头盔了
Oh, come on, I'm wearing a helmet.
你儿子也戴头盔了吗
Is your son wearing a helmet?
那个小孩 现在才一条小鱼那么大
That little child, only the size of a small fish--
他戴头盔了吗
is he wearing a helmet?
说到小鱼
Speaking of small fish...
看
...check that out.
你是第一个看到的人
You're the first person to see these.
你要生四胞胎吗
You're having quadruplets?
什么 不是 都是同一个
What? No, that's the same baby.
-开玩笑的 -好吧
- It's a joke. - Oh, yeah.
那是脊椎
So that is the spine.
那是脑袋
And then that's the head.
简直像是包含了整个宇宙
It's like the whole universe in there.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Fine.
我从未见过这样的照片
I've just never seen this type of pictures before.
给
Here.
我有四张呢
I have four of them.
好 回见
All right, I'll see you.
好
Yes.
-你别动 -好吧
- No, no, no, no. - Okay.
-别动 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
爸爸今晚来吗
Daddy joining us tonight?
我爸 不 怎么了
My dad? No. Why?
不 我是说宝宝的爸爸
No, I mean the baby's daddy.
是啊 我忘记宝宝了
Right. I forgot there's a baby.
不 我羊水提早破了
Um, no. My water broke early,
我给他发了短♥信♥ 但他不在城里
and, uh, I texted him, but he's out of town.
能理解
Understood.
我们不是一对了
We're not a couple, you know.
他人很好的
Oh, he's a great guy, he's a good guy, but, um,
但我们不...
we're not, you know, um...
我不知道我♥干♥吗跟你说这些
I don't know why I'm telling you this.
我也不知道 但我知道了
I have no idea, but I hear you.
老实说 其实这样更好
And, to be honest, uh, we kind of prefer it this way,
因为有好多人会晕倒
because we have a lot of fainters.
宝宝心跳很强
Baby's heart is good.
有点来早了
A little early to the party,
但现在别想拦住TA了
but no stopping him or her now.
我还没决定要不要做硬膜外麻醉
I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna get an epidural,
但我可以稍后决定吧
but I can decide later, right?
如果疼得很厉害的话
Like, if it gets really bad.
"如果"
"If"?
继续
Keep going!
继续 玛姬
Keep going, Maggie.
加油
Come on now.
加油 你得继续使劲
Come on, you got to keep pushing.
很好
Good, good.
很好
Oh, oh, oh, very good!
想摸摸宝宝的头吗
You want to feel your baby's head?
-我不知道 我想吗 -来吧
- I don't know. Do I? - Yeah, yeah, come on.
这是你的宝宝
That's your baby.
天啊 老天爷啊
Oh, my God! Jesus Christ!
好吧 准备再来
Okay, all right. Let's get ready to go again.
-我做不到 -加油
- I can't do it. No. - Come on.
不 我太累了 我做不到
No, no, no, I'm too tired. I can't do it.
-我做不到 我累死了 -再使劲一次
- I can't do it. I'm too exhausted. No. - One more big push.
你一定要全力以赴 好吗
And got to give it everything you got, okay?
我做不到
No, I can't do it. I can't do it.
宝宝的心跳 现在有点快
'Cause your baby's heart rate, it's a little fast right now,
我们需要你配合我们
and we need you to work with us,
我们得把宝宝弄出来
and we need to get your baby out.
再来一次 来了
One more. Here we go. Here we go.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
就这样 加油
That's it, come on.
全力以赴 来吧
Everything you got. Here we go.
再用力一次
One more big push.
很好
Good.
好样的 玛姬
Well done, Maggie.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太美了
Beautiful.
-好样的 -谢谢
- Good job. - Thank you.
你想抱抱她吗
Do you want to hold her?
好
I will.
古兹敏
Guzmin.
她又不是硝酸甘油
She's not nitroglycerin.
我不想吵醒她
I don't want to wake her.
嘘 纽约
Oh, shush, New York.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我来开
I'll get it.
你好 小姑娘
Hello, little baby girl.
好样的
Bravo, bravo, bravo.
-你喝奶吗 -不
- Do you drink milk? - No.
-不 -妈妈不喝宝宝奶
- No? - Moms don't like baby milk.
-是吗 -天啊
- They don't? - Oh, my God.
真对不起 希望我没太晚
I'm so sorry. I hope I'm not too late.
-非常感激你照顾她 古兹敏 -不
- Thank you so much for watching her, Guzmin. - Oh, no!
真对不起 突然就开了个会
Oh, I'm so sorry. That meeting came up from out of nowhere.
-熊宝宝 -不成问题
- Baby bear. - It was not a problem.
-天啊 -照看她是件开心的事
- Oh, my gosh. - She was a pleasure to watch.
-你干什么呢 -我在我家
- What are you doing? - I'm at my house.
你在你家
You're at your house?
我不在时你们做了什么
What did you guys do while I was gone?
我们去了个大房♥间
We went to a big room
那里有好多毛绒玩具
where there was all the animals full of stuffing,
还有古兹敏的午餐
and then Guzmin's lunch.
美国自然历史博物馆
The American Museum of Natural History.
我没去过 很好玩
I had not been. It was fun.
-我们得上楼了 -我拿着这个吧
- We have to go upstairs now, okay? - I can hold this.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - Always.
好了 走吧
Okay, all right. Let's go.
我们走
We're going. We're going.
我们...谢谢
We're-- thank you.
-说"再见" -再见
- Okay, say, "Bye!" - Bye!
再见 晚安
Bye! Good night!
-再见 莎拉 -再见
- Bye-bye, Sarah. - Good-bye!
可别不带我就去看恐龙
Don't go see the dinosaurs again without me.
我不会的 保证
I will not. I promise.
不
Oh, no.
别又来
Not again.
真好笑
Very funny. Yeah.
不是
No.
不是
No.
我就是睡不着
I just can't sleep.
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表