剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
we'd compete to get the most guys to notice us.
那是怎么做的
How?
眼神交流
Eye contact.
一个笑容
A smile.
就这些
That's all it takes.
我其实注意到那点了
I have noticed that, actually.
我前任也注意到了
So did my ex.
他跟我对质
He'd call me on it.
我就变得非常防备 说他太过多疑
I'd get defensive, convince him that he was paranoid.
我是个烂人
It was pretty shitty of me.
你说的对
You're right, you know.
我很擅长约会
I'm really good at dating,
但我很难长♥期♥相处
but I'm also hard to be around long-term.
所以我们决定分开一下
So we decided to take a break.
好吧
Okay.
那是什么时候的事
When was this?
几个星期前
A few weeks ago.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用 没什么的...
No. It's okay. It's...
我是说
You know, I mean,
我们并没有谈什么严肃的事
we never really talked about... anything serious.
就是闲聊
Just small talk.
现在谈的就很严肃
Well, it's certainly big talk now.
你今天进出方面吗
Did you get in and out okay?
还好
Oh. Yes.
我给你在衣柜里放了几件衣服
I've put some clothes in the closet for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
公♥寓♥怎么样
How was the apartment?
像是曼森杀人现场
Like the Manson murders crime scene.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
-丹麦酥还是果馅卷 -随便
- Danish or strudel? - Mm. I don't care.
你必须选一个
Rule is you got to answer.
那就丹麦酥
Danish, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
这画面真美啊
What a gorgeous scene.
是啊
Yeah.
你竟然扼制住了把这放到图享的冲动 真令我惊讶
I'm impressed you've fought the urge to put it on Instagram.
我本来要放的 但手♥机♥没电了
I would, but my battery's dead.
好吧
Yeah.
我得说 我...
I got to say, I...
我幻想和你一起过夜
I had fantasized about you staying over
一起吃早饭
and us getting breakfast.
和我的想象有一点不同
It was a little different in my imagination.
还是可能发生的
Well, that could still happen.
真的吗 今晚吗
Really? Even after tonight?
拜托 别焦虑发作
Please, don't have an anxiety attack.
命中靶心
Ooh. Shots fired.
这很好
Meantime, this is good.
不好吗
No?
比好还好
Better than good.
来 敬你棒极了的新生活
Here. To your new, amazing life.
公♥寓♥
Oh, the apartment.
-我的天 -我帮你清理
- Oh, my God. - I'll help you clean up.
你能帮我搬走吗
Will you help me move out?
我们能在这里坐会吗
Can we just sit here a bit?
当然可以
Sure.
但我可能得躺下
But I might need to lay down.
可以吗
Is it okay?
你能帮我拿一下吗
Will you hold that for a sec?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
-你在... -我在努力...
- What are you... - I'm trying to...
-我来吧 -你能帮我下吗
- Let me. - Would you?
我脱不下来
I can't do it.
-谢谢 你人真好 -没什么
- Thank you. Very sweet. - Yeah.
我能说点什么吗
Can I say something?
我真的很感谢
I really appreciate this.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
我知道我们才刚认识
I-I-I know that we've only just now met
并没有真正发生什么
and nothing has really happened.
我知道你刚结束了一段认真的感情
And I know that you're just out of an intense relationship,
我可能不是... 长♥期♥的约会对象
and I'm not really, probably, you know, a long-term prospect.
但我想说 不管发生什么
But I just want to say, whatever happens,
这是有意义的
this meant something.
说实话 如果我再见到你
Honestly, if I never see you again,
或者如果你再待一段时间
or if you stick around a very long time,
或者发生这两者之间的事...
or anything in between those two, it's all...
雅斯敏 你睡着了吗
Yasmine, are you asleep?
什么
What?
你听到多少
How much of that did you hear?
你为什么还在说话 罗伯
Why are you still talking, Rob?
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm good.
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表