剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, well, thanks for the help!
你就是这样帮我啊
I've only just got here. I had to take Robert home.
我刚到这 我得把Robert送回家
Truce? Truce.
停战么 停战
Take the dogs back tomorrow. Yeah.
明天把狗送回去 对啊
Oh, little one. There you go, down there.
小不点 去吧 在这待着吧
Are you really into wallet guy?
你真的很喜欢钱包男么
No, not really.
不喜欢
Just worried I'd lost my allure.
只是担心我的魅力失效
Oh, you could never lose your allure.
你的魅力永远不会失效
Oh, that's really sweet. Yeah. Don't touch me though.
太贴心了 不要碰我
Are you into wallet guy?
你喜欢钱包男么
No, not really. I just wanted to prove
不喜欢 我只是想证明
I could be found attractive.
我也有魅力
Right. I'll get going.
我要走了
Sorry, you have to compliment back, them's the rules.
等一下 你得回赞一下吧 这是规矩
Oh, oh, sorry. You look great!
不好意思 你真美
Futile now.
宣布无效
Do I? Gone.
真的么 走了
Right, here's the thing.
是这样的
Since Gary was majestic in the park,
自从Gary在公园雄伟了一次之后
I've decided I'm going to brave it.
我决定我要放手一搏
Say something. Stop him from leaving.
说点什么 不让他离开
Clive's right.
Clive说得对
I'll only regret it if I don't say how I feel.
我要是不说出我的想法我只会后悔的
So I'm going to pen the perfect romantic speech.
所以我要写下最完美的浪漫宣言
I know, it's exciting!
我知道 好激动
Let's just check the words.
再看一遍宣言
"Sorry I haven't said I'll miss you." OK.
"对不起我都没说我会想你" 好
Right.
放松
OK, here goes.
准备好了
Gary, hi, um...
Gary 你好
I've got something I need to say.
我有话要说
Yeah?
说吧
I'm sorry that I haven't said that I'll miss you.
真对不起我还没说我会想你的
It's just, if I do,
只是 如果我说
I'd make a fool of myself because I'd say
我会说我会想念每天早上走进餐厅
that I'll miss coming in to the restaurant every morning.
那样我就糗大了
Not because of the cakes,
不只是因为蛋糕
although they do have a strong bearing,
虽然跟它们有很大的关系
but because my heart skips a beat every time I see you.
更重要的是每次见到你我都心跳加速
And I'd say I'll miss you
我会说我想念你
because you're the one person I can be myself with
是因为只有在你面前我能表现真我
and underneath all the fear,
虽然说这些我很恐惧
you're the only person I could consider a relationship with,
但我只想和你谈恋爱
because... I love you.
因为 我爱你
And that's why it's best that I don't say anything.
这就是为什么我最好还是什么都不要说
Yeah, that's probably best.
对啊 这可能是最好的吧
Because I'd say that's what I've been wanting to hear for ages.
因为我会说我已经这些话等了好久了
And I'd turn down Hong Kong
那我就不去香港了
and say let's give us a go.
我们试试也无妨
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Right, here goes.
准备好了
Hi, Gary.
你好 Gary
I've got something I need to say.
我有话要说
Yeah? I'm sorry I haven't said...
说吧 真对不起我一直没说
Oh, wow, cute dog! Is that yours?
多可爱的狗啊 是你的吗
Yeah, yes.
是 是
Mm, it's Titan. Yes.
叫Titan 是
Listen, I'm sorry I haven't said...
听着 真的对不起我一直没有说
that I'll miss you. Hello! You are very sweet...
我会想念你 你好啊 我真可爱
It's just, if I do, I'd make a
只是 如果我说 我会把
a fool of myself because... Why are you shaking, Titan?
自己弄的很糗因为 你为什么要抖啊 Titan
Oh, who's this?
这是谁啊
Titan. Dog. Cute. Mine. Trying to...
Titan 狗 可爱 我的 试着要
Be careful, be careful...
小心点 轻轻的
Gary, Gary, listen.
Gary 听着
I'd be a fool to say...
说了会很糗
No, hang on, hang on. Sorry..
等一下 等一下 不好意思
Yes.
没问题
Hello. Anyone?
有人听么
There's a fire!
着火了
It's definitely about the dog.
都是狗惹的祸
I am a huge fan of genocide.
我很爱种族大屠♥杀♥啊
It's quite liberating, actually.
还真的挺解放的
I have a urinary tract infection.
我得了尿路感染
Why then? I mean, of all things to say.
为啥回头啊 说了这么多就挑这个
I don't.
我没有
I don't.
我真没有
Gary, I was just trying to get your attention.
Gary 我只是想让你注意一下
Sorry.
对不起
Listen, I'm sorry I haven't said anything...
听好了 真的很抱歉我一直没有说什么
No, I'm saying go to Hong Kong because yes,
不是 我是说去香港因为
there are the cakes
那些蛋糕
whose hearts will skip a beat
每次看到你的时候
every time they look at your face.
都会心跳加速
What I'm saying is...
我想说的是
It's great news, Gary,
是好消息啊 Gary
and I can't wait to hear all about it.
我好想听听你的计划
Ok. A hearty good afternoon to you.
算了 真心祝你下午好
Thanks, Clive.
给我吧 Clive
Oh, it feels empty without the dogs.
没了狗总感觉空旷了很多
Yeah, I know. Are you OK about Gary?
是啊 关于Gary你还好吧
Do you know, I think I'm relieved he's going.
我觉得对于他的离开我放轻松了
I'm exhausted with the whole thing, I want a break.
经历了这么多我累死了 我想放假
And who knows who I might meet at Henley.
谁知道我会在亨利镇遇到谁
And we'll have fun at his farewell party tomorrow.
我们会在他明天的欢送会上找些乐子的
Oh, slow dance pact? If the music goes slow
慢舞约定么 如果音乐节奏放慢
I'll invariably be on the outside with no partner.
我总是成为局外人没人相伴
So, please ask the DJ to change the music.
一定要让放音乐的换歌♥
It's not a school disco, but,
又不是学校舞会
yeah, deal. Can you just hold this for me?
好吧 一言为定 你能帮我抱一下这个么
I'm going to the loo. Oh, quickly.
我要去厕所 快点
I need to finish my sea-themed display.
我要弄好我的海洋之家陈列
Hurry up, it won't look good,
那快点 在顾客面前
me doing a wee dance in front of customers.
跳个憋尿舞真心吓人
Oh, hi. Oh, you're busy.
你们好 你们在忙啊
I was heading to the park if you want to join...
我正要去公园 你们愿意来么
Tigger, come back, boy.
Tigger 回来 好孩子
Don't worry, I'll leave you to it.
没事的 你们忙吧
Maybe another time.
下次吧
You!
贱♥人♥
Titan, come here, boy.
Titan 来 好孩子
Ooh, you! Yeah!
你也 对啊
Where did he go?
他去哪了
Oh, I really need the loo now.
我真的憋不住了
Why does the bladder tell your body
为什么在你想尿的时候
to you look like an idiot when you need a wee.
你的膀胱就下令把你弄成傻缺
I'm going to have to go in the bushes.
我必须得去灌木丛了
What?! I can't meet wallet guy looking like this, can I?
啥玩儿 我不能这样见钱包男啊
Seriously now, I'm not going to make it!
真心的 要尿了
Tigger!
Tigger
Where've you gone?
去哪了
Robert, hi. Oh, hi there. You made it!
你好啊 Robert 你好 你来了啊
Tigger! Sorry, I've lost my dog.
Tigger 不好意思 找不到我的狗了
Get off! No, help!
死开 不要 救命啊
Actually, leave me! Go...
放过我吧
Robert, a quick question,
Robert 问一下
to finish our game if you remember.
得了结一下我们的竞争
If you had to choose one of us right now,
如果现在你必须选一个
to ask out, who would it be?
去约会 你会选谁
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表