剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
but you're well.
才有的感觉啊
Oh, hang on.
等一下
How have I missed this?
我怎么会错过这个
Trouser press! I love these.
裤子熨烫机 我爱死这个了
Brilliant.
太棒了
Pop it in.
放进去
Exciting. "I'm a trouser press.
太激动了 "我是熨烫机
"Open me up, insert something inside."
打开我 插♥进♥来"
That sounds wrong.
听着有点怪
Brilliant.
真棒
Right, I might have to sneak home
我可能要偷摸回家
and get the rest of my trousers
把我的裤子都拿来
and make proper and efficient use of that.
充分利用这个
Can I do that?
可以么
Yes.
当然可以
How is this worse than that?
这个怎么会比这个还恐怖
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
I just nipped back from Thailand to get some more trousers.
我只是从泰国回来拿几条裤子
I'm staying at the Hamilton Lodge.
我住在汉密尔顿旅馆
Don't tell the others.
不要告诉其他人
You have gone on holiday to the town you live in?
你居然在你住的小镇上度假
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Stevie's teaching me the ropes for Friday.
Stevie在教我周五要怎么做
I'm exhausted. I was taking a break,
累死我了 我在休息
Is everything all right, Penny?
都还好吧 Penny
We've got our next till drill in five minutes.
5分钟后开始下个培训
Hide!
快藏起来
She's not coming up.
她没有上来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm trying to get in a drawer. I panicked!
我试着钻进抽屉里 我吓屎了
All my trousers.
我所有的裤子
Really have done everything now.
现在真的都做了个遍
Oh, room service!
客房♥服务
Oh, great. Thanks, Jason.
真好 谢谢 Jason
Just drop it there.
放这就可以了
We've done pretty well, haven't we, Jason?
我们做的很好 是吧 Jason
With the whole room service issue.
在客房♥服务方面
Cos it can feel awkward, can't it?
因为可能有点尴尬 是吧
Somebody coming in to deliver a meal
你穿着睡衣的时候
that you don't know, when you're in pyjamas.
有个你不认识的人给你送饭来
I mean, imagine if I turned up at your house
想象一下 我出现在你家
and walked into your bedroom with a plate of food?
端着一盘食物走进你的卧室
Please don't do that. No, no, I won't!
请不要这样 不会的 我不会
I was just saying
我只是说
it's a sort of weirdly intimate scenario, isn't it?
只是感觉很诡异的亲密场景 是吧
I was a bit worried that the room might smell.
我担心这房♥间会有点气味
But I'm told that my natural smell -
但是大家都告诉我是我的体香
because we've all got them - is lemons.
因为我们都有 是柠檬味
So... I don't know what your smell is.
那 我不知道你的体香是什么
Boyish, yet manly!
正太加猛♥男♥啊
There's a chance I've got verbal diarrhoea
可能是我话太多了
because I've been on my own for a while. So, um...
因为我已经单身一阵子了
In fact, do you want to join?
你想不想跟我一起吃
It would be nice to have some company.
有人作伴总是好的
Is that why you ordered two meals?
是因为这个你点了两人份么
Hmm? Oh, yes, yeah.
是的
No.
才不是
I'm working.
我在上班
But the company thing is something
但是你愿意的话
I could arrange, if you like?
我能帮你安排一下
Really? This hotel is amazing. OK.
真的假的 这旅馆太贴心了 好的
For the evening or the whole night?
是傍晚还是包♥夜♥
The whole night. Why not?
包♥夜♥ 为什么不呢
I've missed a good chat.
还能多聊聊
OK, I'll sort that for you.
没问题 我帮你安排
A shoe shiner! Brilliant.
擦鞋器 真棒
I can't believe I missed this before!
我居然忽略了这个
Madame requested an escort?
女士要求男应♥召♥是吧
You're an escort?
你居然是男应♥召♥
You're not in Thailand?
你居然没去泰国
Coming back at you with, "You're an escort?!"
打死我也不相信你是男应♥召♥
Coming back at you with you ordered an escort!
打死我也不相信你要找男应♥召♥
I did not! I ordered company... Oh!
我没有 我要找个伴儿
That's just code!
这就是暗号♥
Well, seeing as we're here,
反正我也来了
we might as well make good sweet love.
我们来做点小爱爱吧
Clive! I'm not gonna sleep with you!
Clive 我才不要和你上♥床♥
Don't be shy. I've had weirder.
不要害羞么 我遇到过更诡异的
Rude! And no!
放肆 才不要
And can you please put your trousers on?
你能穿上裤子么
Because it's one of those
因为你那个
I don't want to look but I just
我不看又
can't stop looking...things.
控制不了不看 的东西
Actually, can you just leave immediately, please?
你赶快走 可以不
Thank you.
谢谢
And, Clive,
还有 Clive
don't tell any of the others I'm not in Thailand. OK?
不要告诉别人我没去泰国 好吧
Bye!
再见
Right, time to brave the restaurant.
是时候冲向餐厅了
Hence the business suit.
加上这职业装
Pad and pen, people will think I'm working.
笔记本和笔 人们会觉得我在上班
No-one will think, "Sad, lonely diner."
没有人会觉得 "真伤感 独自用餐"
It's a brilliant system, one I am very pleased with.
多完美的想法 我真爱我自己
To dine.
走起
Amanda?
Amanda么
Amanda? Did you say my name?
Amanda 你在叫我么
Ah, yes. Hi there.
对 你好
Here's your badge. Right.
这是你的胸牌 好
It's a real privilege to meet you.
见到你真的很荣幸
Is it? Lovely.
是么 真好
Do you want to join us for a drink?
你想不想跟我们一起喝一杯
Oh, OK. Why not? Great.
好的 为啥不呢 好
What's happening?
什么情况
Shall we?
走吧
We're all really looking forward to the seminar.
我们很期待参加研讨会
Oh, a seminar, is it?
研讨会 是吧
Well, I hope so.
但愿吧
It would be tragic if this was a holiday!
要是度假的话那肯定是灾难啊
I mean, look at us!
我是说 看看我们穿的
Yeah, that would be tragic!
对啊 肯定是大灾难
Everybody, this is Amanda Barnes.
注意了 这是Amanda Barnes
Hello, Amanda! Oh, "Amanda"!
你好 Amanda 原来是Amanda
It's a real honour. Is it?
真的很荣幸 是么
Excuse me, Sir.
先生 打扰一下
We've had a message on reception from an Amanda Barnes.
Amanda Barnes在接待处留了口信
She's running late.
她晚点到
Well, that is an old message, isn't it, because she's here.
信息过时了 她已经来了
Dear, oh, dear.
亲娘四舅奶奶
So, Amanda. That's me.
Amanda 是我
How was the trip from Yorkshire?
从约克郡过来一路怎么样
Oh, aye, t'were great.
一路顺风啊
I thought you were just there on business.
我以为你只是在那出差
No, turns out I'm from...thu-u-ur.
不是 我是那的人儿
The minute I hear Yorkshire,
一听到约克郡
the accent just comes flooding back.
那股子口音就上身了
Whereabouts are you from?
你是哪的地方的
Just the general area.
就是一般的地区
Nowhere specific.
不是什么特别的地方
Don't want to give you my address.
不想告诉你我的住址
Oh, yes. Risky!
对啊 好险
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表