剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
So, drink?
喝点什么
Oh, I think Amanda would like a gin and tonic.
我觉得Amanda想来一杯杜松子酒
And I think Colin would like to get that for Amanda.
我觉得Colin愿意帮Amanda点一杯
Fine. Let's get this party started, shall we?
很好 那我们开始派对吧
Amanda's up for some good times.
Amanda要找点乐子
Does anyone need the loo?
有没有人要用厕所
Throne's through there. We are very amused.
马桶就在里面 玩得好高兴
I love Amanda Barnes. Look at her go.
我爱Amanda Barnes 看看她的舞步
New phone? Lovely! These ones have great features.
新手♥机♥啊 高级 这样的手♥机♥很多功能
Are you still talking about the phone, Colin, eh?
你还在说手♥机♥ 是吧 Colin
Oh, Amanda's naughty.
Amanda真淘气
And slightly like a camp man.
还有点伪娘
Oh, sorry, I think I'm calling someone. Hello?
不好意思 我觉得我打给了谁 有人么
Hello? Miranda?
你好 Miranda么
Gary, hey! Hey! How you doing?
Gary 你好啊 你好 你怎么样
How's Thailand?
泰国好玩么
Yeah, it's great, Gary.
很好玩啊 Gary
I'm like a new woman. Literally.
我焕然一新啊 真的
I've just...
我刚刚
I've just sent you a photo of me new mates.
我刚刚发给你了我新朋友的照片
Why are you wearing a business suit?
你怎么穿着职业装
when in Thailand, Gary... What?
在泰国 Gary 啥
..Go to a seminar.
参加研讨会
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了么
Me? Drunk?
我么 怎么会喝醉
No!
没有
In fact, I better go, Gary,
我得挂了 Gary
because Colin's having an arm wrestle with Tsing-Tao.
因为Colin正和青岛啤酒扳手腕呢
Tsing-Tao!
青岛
Bye!
再见
He taught me how to take a photo,
他教我怎么拍照
but I can't switch the bloody thing off.
但是我不会把相机关了
I don't know.
我不知道
Miranda?
Miranda
You've sent me another photo.
你又给我发了张照片
Gary!
你怎么来了
Hey, welcome to Thailand!
欢迎来到泰国
To the Hamilton Lodge.
来到汉密尔顿旅馆
the photo you sent me was the view from your window.
你发给我的照片是你窗外的景色
You're down the road.
你就在这条街上
Nobody else knows, OK?
保密 好么
Promise not to tell anyone.
保证不要告诉别人
Yeah. I promise.
好 我保证
I see you have company, eh?
找了个伴儿是吧
Hello, you must be Tsing-Tao?
你好 你就是那个青岛啤酒吧
Yeah, if you like!
你觉得是就是吧
We'll leave you to it. Come on guys, out.
我们不打扰了 快走吧同志们
All right, then. Night, guys.
好 晚安 同志们
Come on. Back to yours, Phil.
快点 各回各房♥吧 Phil
Back to yours.
都回房♥吧
A demain.
明天见
Which I always think sounds a bit like Adam Ant.
我经常听成Adam Ant
**Prince Charming! There's nothing to be scared of*
*青蛙王子 没有什么可怕的
Yeah. I think I'm just gonna
我觉得我还是
get you a glass of water, Miranda.
给你杯水吧
Oh, you're such a good friend.
你真是个好朋友
Gary, have you seen these?
Gary你看到这个了么
These are brilliant! Gary.
真心棒啊 Gary
Gary!
Gary
Come and look at these!
快来看看这个
I think you should take your trousers off first!
我觉得你还是先脱了裤子吧
I beg your pardon?
胆敢放肆
That is very rude to Your Majesty.
本宫面前岂容你胡闹
Oh, God.
神啊
What would Prince Philip say?
Philip王子会说什么
Something racist, probably.
种族歧视什么的
Look, why don't you come and have a sit down on the bed?
你还是上♥床♥坐一会吧
Such a good friend, Gary,
真是个好朋友啊
aren't you? Yes, yeah.
是吧 是
I'm not Northern anymore.
终于不用假装北方口音了
Such good friends and that's all,
真心是个好朋友啊
isn't it, Gary?
是吧 Gary
I don't think of you in a sexual way at all.
我是不会意淫你的
I mean, you know, you could stay here tonight
我是说 你今晚可以留下来
and it wouldn't mean anything,
不要多想
cos we're just friends.
因为我们只是朋友
In fact, Gary,
实际上 Gary
to prove the ease of our friendship,
为了证明我们的友谊是自在的
let's just sleep together. Yeah?
我们就一起睡吧
Do a bit of the sex.
做点爱
Gary, cold bed dance.
Gary 来暖床舞
I just wanted to make sure you were all right,
我只是想确认一下你没事
Miranda. Gary, do a bit of the sex!
Miranda Gary 来做点小爱爱吧
Miranda! What are you doing?!
Miranda 你在干啥
Well, we might as well!
我在来点
What are you doing? Gary, come on!
你不要这样 Gary 快点
Brilliant.
真好
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, no... Coffee.
吓屎了 来点咖啡
Coffee sachets.
咖啡包
Morning, Amanda!
早上好 Amanda
Come on, you're going the wrong way. We're in here.
这边 你走错路了 我们在这边
Well, welcome everybody.
欢迎大家的到来
I hope you've all received your agendas.
希望你们都拿到了会议议程
As you can see,
正如上面写的
the course is split into morning and afternoon sessions.
课程被分成了上午和下午
And then sandwiched in the middle are the sandwiches!
夹在中间的是三明治时间
OK, settle down.
好的 都安静一下
OK, let's start by welcoming our course leader,
我们先来欢迎一下我们的课程指导
Amanda Barnes.
Amanda Barnes
Right. This is a turn up.
这个没预料到啊
Hello.
你们好
I met most of you last night..
大多数人昨晚都见了
And, you are...
你是
Stevie, does that say? Yes.
Stevie是吧 是
Hello. I'm Amanda Barnes,
你好 我是Amanda Barnes
from the general Yorkshire area.
来自约克郡那片儿
So, it turns out, I'm your course leader.
很显然 我是课程指导
And the course is about, erm...
然后这门课是关于
Local Business in the Global Marketplace.
在全球市场上的本地商业
That's gonna go.
跑偏了
Right, OK. Let's imagine
好吧 大家想象一下
that this is the local business
这是本地商业
and this the global market place.
这是全球市场
You've got yourself a willy.
成鸡鸡了
Cross the willy out.
划掉鸡鸡
So, you don't need me to tell you
你们不需要我
about the global marketplace.
解释你们全球市场
Oh, at a 100 quid for the day,
一天100镑的学费
I think we want to hear it from you,
我们很想听你讲
Amanda Barnes.
Amanda Barnes
Right, global marketplace.
好吧 全球市场
What I like to do on a day like this is poo...
我在研讨会上最爱做的就是集
pool - that's a tricky word -
集 太难发音了
pool our wisdom.
集思广益
So I think we should hear from...
我觉得我们应该听听
Would you like to share some of your ideas?
你愿不愿意分享一下你的观点呢
Not really, no.
不想
Are you sure?
确定么
Come on. She has some fab ideas.
不要矜持 她有一些好点子
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表