剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
叫啥 就是它的名字
What's It Called, which is funny because when people ring up,
叫啥 真的很搞笑 因为人们打来电♥话♥的时候
we say, "Hello, What's It Called,"
我们说"你好 叫啥"
and they say, "Don't you know?
他们回答 "你怎么会不知道
It's your company we're ringing."
我们在给你们公♥司♥打电♥话♥"
And then they say, "Who are you making programmes for?"
然后他们问 "你们为哪个频道做节目"
and we say "Who4," And they say
我们说"哪个4" 他们说
"Yes, that's what I'm asking you."
"我就是在问你这个"
And we all laugh so very much.
我们笑惨了
Listen, listen,
听着
the reason I've come is I'm having a - whisper it -
我来是想说我办了一个 小声说
miniscule celebratione of my promotion tomorrow night,
小型升职庆祝会 就在明晚
you come?
你们来不
Penny come! Sounds divine.
Penny一定要来啊 造化弄人啊
And Kongeroo, defo come. Great.
还有小刚刚 一定要来 没问题
You come. Yeah.
你来 嗯
Come. Go. Come! Go. Come.
来 滚 来 滚 来
Come, come, come, come, come, come, come!
来吧 来吧 来了一定让你高♥潮♥
Go, go, go...
快滚 快滚 滚犊子的
Well done, darling.
干得好 亲爱的
Mum! I can't believe
妈 我没想到
Tilly said I couldn't get a proper career.
Tilly居然觉得我找不到正式的工作
I could be a Tilly!
我肯定比她强
Do you know? Actually, I think
告诉你 实际上 我在想
it might be time for me to move on.
是时候重整雄风了
Yeah, I've always said once I got the shop up
我之前经常说一旦我把小店搞起来
and running and an excellent manager in...
还雇了很棒的经理
Good morning. Good morning to you.
早上好 你也好
Then I could consider something else.
然后我就要考虑做点其他事情
Oh, at last! Go, Miranda!
终于到时候了 加油吧 Miranda
Now first, like all good career bitches,
首先 像所有职业浪♥女♥一样
I am off to the gym.
我要去健身房♥了
Yes, the gym. Oh, yes.
对 健身房♥ 走起
Look at me go.
看我这小跑
Excuse me, I don't think these doors are working.
不好意思 我觉得这门坏了
If it's a press the knob and release, it is not functioning.
要是按一下按钮就开门的话 它真的坏了
I'm really banging the knob now.
我一直在按按钮
Don't!
胆敢放肆
Are you OK?
你还好吧
I'm fine, my workout starts the minute I enter the building.
很好 我一进楼就开始锻炼了
I am permanently pumping.
我就是永动机
Do you want a hand?
需要帮忙不
No, I've got it.
不用 我可以的
There she goes!
起来了
Ok!
好
That way?
那边啊
Oh, yeah.
对
Help! Stop, please!
救命啊 帮我停下来
Someone make it stop!
快来人把它停下来
Help!
救命啊
Thanks for that. Just the ones I'm used to are a bit less...
万分感谢 只是之前我用的那个不那么
I mean, what do they do?
它们是干啥用的
I mean, does anyone really know what they do?
真的有人知道它们是干什么用的么
Keep going, you'll be halfway across the Channel.
继续 英吉利海峡过半了
Right, do you know, I'm just going to get the ferry.
算了 我还是坐船过去吧
That's what they're used for.
这才是它们的真正用途
Hi, guys.
大家好啊
Blimey. Are you all right?
哎呀妈啊 你还好吧
Oh, my flat needs redecorating,
我的公♥寓♥需要重新装♥修♥
and that's just the shade of red I was looking for.
这正是我要找的红色啊
What do you call that? Heart-attack maroon?
叫什么名字 心脏病突发红么
Cholesterol magenta?
还是胆固醇过高红
Full-fat fuchsia?
还是全脂红
No, Clive, I'm not going to high-five you, go away.
Clive 我才不要和你击掌 死开
This is just a healthy post-workout glow,
这就是正常锻炼过后的红晕
yes, workout,
对啊 锻炼
so now I shall have a carrot
我要点一份
and orange smoothie and a low-fat bagel.
胡萝卜橙子奶昔和低脂百吉饼
And what I mean by that is a hot chocolate
言外之意就是一杯热巧克力
and an enormous slice of cake.
和一块庞大的蛋糕
I am going to look for another job.
我要再找一份工作
Why?
为啥
Because Tilly and Mum say I couldn't.
因为Tilly和我妈都说我找不到
I could get a proper job, right?
我能找到正式工作的 是吧
Guys?
咋的了
At least my school was more supportive.
至少我老师是很支持的
Miranda, don't run in the corridor!
Miranda 不要在走廊跑
It's a gallop, Miss.
这是疾驰啊 小姐
I think all businessmen should do it,
我觉得所有商人都应该这样
and one day I hope to tell the nation via a TV show.
我希望有一天我能通过电视告诉整个国家
Oh, Miranda, with that naive optimism,
Miranda 这么天真乐观
you gallop, girl!
奔腾吧 小宇宙
Well, I'd help with the job search thing,
我很愿意帮你找工作
but I've got loads of kitchen prep to do.
但是我有好多厨房♥准备工作要做
I've got a reunion tomorrow, with my RAF pals.
明天我要和我皇家空军的队友们办一个重聚会
You were in the RAF?
你之前在皇家空军么
With the uniform?
穿制♥服♥的那种吗
Just the cadets for a bit when I left school.
只是在我毕业之后接受了一点训练
Oh, Maverick, you stud,
Maverick 你个大块头
take me to bed or lose me forever.
快抱我上♥床♥否则你将永远失去我
**Take my breath away-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay...*
*带我走吧-吧-吧
Pilot your jet into my flight path.
引导你的大飞机进入我的航道吧(性暗示色彩)
Said it all out loud!
没感觉那么大声啊
Oh, there you are. Now saddle up,
你在这啊 快准备一下
I've got you an interview tomorrow morning.
我帮你申请了明早的面试
Manager of a sales team in a, what I call, department store.
在一个我所谓的百货商店当销♥售♥主管
It is a department store.
本来就是百货商店
Oh, Evergreeens, they're big!
常青树 大企业啊
No, I could do that, couldn't I?
我肯定能行的 是吧
Guys?
吭个声啊
Do you want me to come with you?
要我陪你去不
Not a good idea.
还是算了吧
Please take her! No.
请你收了她吧 不行
She's got excellent sea legs.
她长着天生不晕船的腿啊
Show him your sea legs. No.
给他看看你不晕船的腿 才不要
I really don't need to see her legs.
我真心不用看她的腿
Come on, show them.
快点 秀给他看
Put your sea legs on the Captain's table!
快把你不晕船的腿放桌上
Speak later,
晚点聊
dashing off to Cakersize with Belinda.
得风尘仆仆的和Belinda一起去Cakesize了
Cakersize?
什么是Cakesize
Cake decorations and aerobics,
蛋糕装饰结合有氧运动
you have to leave exactly the same weight as you came in.
你出来时的体重一定要和进去时一样
Such fun!
真搞笑
Do you know, this really could be my thing,
对我来说就是小菜一碟啊
couldn't it? Retail experience, people skills.
是吧 零售经历 人际交往
Oh! Blimey, how can you get so stiff so soon?
四舅奶奶啊 怎么这么快就如此僵硬了
I take it you won't be going back to the gym?
我觉得你肯定不会再去健身房♥了
Oh, no, I'm going back, I am...very much going back.
当然要去 我非常想去
Come on, that's it.
加了个油 动弹了
I want to cancel my membership.
我想取消会员
Do you want to transfer to another branch?
你要不要转到另外一家分店
No, I just want to cancel.
不要 我只是要取消
You're not moving and want to use a different gym in our chain?
你不是因为搬家所以要转去我们的另外一家连锁店吗
That's the same question, slightly different wording.
这不是一样的问题么 就是换了下措辞
You have to give three months' notice to cancel
你要在3个月前通知我们要取消
and a month's notice
还要在这最后3个月
to say you'll be giving the final three months.
之前的1个月通知我们
Which is four months' notice!
这不就得4个月么
It's one month's notice to say
是提前1个月通知我们
you'll be giving the final three months'.
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表