剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
你要3个月后离开
And that is four months' notice.
那不还是4个月么
You've only got five months left on your contract.
你合同还有5个月到期
I want no months, nil months, nada monthes!
我1个月都不要 0月 没月
You might as well stick with it.
你还是得继续用
I don't want to stick with it.
我不想继续了
I joined on a New Year's Day whim with a number of
我只是在新年时突发奇想地和一群
size 16 and over women aged 34-54,
34-54岁的庞然大女一起入会
most of whom are on their own now
你们每个月都会从她们的账户扣钱
at home with a pie and a bottle of wine,
但是与此同时她们大多数都独自在家
as your direct debit goes out of their bank accounts.
抱着一个派和一瓶红酒
OK? So on their behalf,
对吧 所以代表她们的利益
I would like to cancel my membership, yeah?
我要退会
Gyms are not for people like me,
健身房♥不是为我这种人设计的
they're for people like her.
是给她这种人
You stretchy freak!
你个弹簧妖怪
Please, don't hassle our members,
请不要找我会员的麻烦
or I'll have to ask you to leave for unsocial behaviour.
否则我就以反♥社♥会♥为理由赶你出去
Do you know, I don't know how you sleep at night
我真是不明白 你整天干的就是
when all you do is hand out a towel once every three hours
每3个小时给一个穿莱卡的女人递一次毛巾
to a piece of Lycra carrying a woman...
你晚上居然还能呼呼大睡
..Whilst the majority pay for the upkeep,
同时还收着我们绝大部分人的钱来养护
and we may not be the majority in numbers,
虽然我们在数量上不是绝大多数
but pound for pound there's more of us.
但在体重上肯定遥遥领先
Yeah, we could get you.
我们也能变成你这样
OK, maybe not, but we could have a sit-on,
可能不行 但是我们可以下蹲
and I will personally sit on you,
那么我愿意亲自蹲到你身上
and not in a fun way.
不是开玩笑哦
Sorry, do you mind if I just do that?
不好意思 我能不能再摸摸
That is lovely.
太撩人了
Listen, be warned, because I do get what I want,
听好了 警告你 因为我不顾一切要得到想得到的
OK, which is why I'm a successful career bitch.
所以成就了我这个成功的职业浪♥女♥
What do you do?
你做什么的
I've got an interview at Evergreens,
我要去常青树面试
the department store, as it goes...
是大商场啊 而且
Evergreens?
常青树么
Oh, Tilly, hi!
Tilly 你好啊
Sorry, what happened to your TV job?
不好意思 你不是在电视台上班么
Yeah, well, you know, it wasn't challenging enough,
那没有挑战性啊
cos when your brain's
因为当你的脑子
as agile as your body, you know,
和你身体一样敏捷的时候
you need constant challenges.
你会一直需要新的挑战
The knob isn't yielding!
这门又打不开了
I don't know what...
我不明白
Queen Kong, you lama!
金刚娘 你太搞笑了
Knob, and now I mean the button...
死把手 我是说按钮
And release, thank you!
打开了 谢谢
What do you think? Interview chic.
我这身怎么样 面试打扮
Get me a skinny frappucino.
给我来杯脱脂星冰乐
I've no idea what that is.
真心不知道那是啥
I like to think you might be presented with a tiny Italian man.
幻想一下我和意大利小矮人出现在一起
Hi. Come in, sit down.
你好 请进 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm Darren, head of marketing,
我是Darren 市场部主管
this is Sophie and Neil from HR.
这是人事部的Sophie和Neil
Hello. Thanks for seeing me.
你们好 很感谢你们让我来面试
It's a pleasure. So let's get straight to it,
很荣幸 那我们就开始吧
what do you think you could bring to this job?
你觉得你可以给这个工作带来什么呢
Bring to it? Oh, erm...
带来什么
I think I could bring...
我觉得我能带来
some tea and cakes to it, would it like that?
茶和蛋糕 这些么
Well, it could certainly motivate the team.
这肯定能激励团队
The team you'd be heading are good, but they are young,
你要领导的团队是很棒的 但是他们都太年轻
so they do need a lot of motivation.
所以他们需要很多激励
Is that something you could bring to the table?
这就是你激励他们的方式么
Oh, I could splatter this table with motivation.
我能用激励撒满这张桌子
Yeah, yeah, I'll motivate you now, if you want.
对啊 你要是愿意 我现在就能激励激励你
Go on, then.
那就来吧
Oh, OK, erm...
好 好
Get off your fat arses and do something!
尼玛不要再偷懒了赶紧干活
It's certainly blatant.
太露骨了
Now, a lot of our products are for children, young families.
我们的很多产品都是为儿童和年轻家庭设计的
Do you have kids?
你有孩子么
I don't, no, but I get inside kids' heads all the time.
没有 但是我会深入孩子大脑里
Not in a freaky subliminal way,
但不是所谓的变♥态♥意识流渠道
that would be very odd.
那可就太诡异了
No, but I just love children,
我只是很爱孩子
I believe children are our future.
我相信孩子是我们的未来
Don't sing, don't sing.
不要唱 千万不要唱
**Teach them well and let them lead the way*
*好好教育他们 让他们成为领路人
**Show them all the beauty they possess inside*
*把他们拥有的美丽内涵展示给孩子
*I can't stop *Give them a sense of pride*
停不下来了 *给他们充分的自信
**Because the greatest love of all is happening to me*
*因为我心存最伟大的爱
**I found the greatest love of all*
*我发现我心存最伟大的爱
**inside of me. The greatest love...*
*最伟大的爱
**I decided long time ao*
*我很久之前就决定了
**Never to walk in anyone's shadows*
*要活出自我
**If I fail, if I succeed*
*失败也好 成功也罢
**At least I'll live as I believe.*
*最起码我坚信
Thank you very much.
万分感谢
That was very inspiring.
太鼓舞人心了
I didn't realise I knew so many verses.
我都没发现我知道这么多歌♥词
I didn't realise there were so many verses.
我没发现这首歌♥这么长
So, erm...is there anything you'd like to ask us?
还有什么你要问我们的么
Ooh, yes, yes.
有 有
When lightning strikes the sea,
当闪电击到大海的时候
why don't all the fish die?
为什么鱼不会死
Relevant to the job. Oh, no.
和工作有关的呢 没有了
Well, thanks very much for coming in, we'll be in touch.
非常感谢前来面试 我们会联♥系♥你的
Thank you, Sir Alan, Margaret, Nick.
谢谢你们 Alan先生 Margaret Nick
So? How did it go?
进展如何
Yes, yeah, good...I think.
很好 我个人认为
No, I think there were some positives amongst...
我觉得有些亮点
You sang, didn't you? Yeah.
你唱歌♥了 是吧 是
You've got to stop doing that in formal situations.
你在正式场合一定不要再那样做了
I know, I can't help it, I just panic,
我知道 但我控制不住 我很紧张
and I'm not the only one.
而且又不止我一个
Look I'm not sure her heart is in the navy.
我觉得她并不想加入海军
**My heart will go on and...*
*我心依旧
**Near, far*
*永远相随
**Wherever you are*
*无论你在天涯海角
**I believe that my...*
*我相信我的
I mean, of all things to be hereditary!
都是遗传惹的祸啊
Maybe you're not just up to
可能你只是不善于
the cut and thrust of the business world.
商场上的肉搏战
Thrust!
猛插
Oh, it's a funny word, that's all.
多风趣的词汇
It doesn't mean I'm not capable of taking business seriously
这不意味着我没有能力认真对待生意
and thrusting with the best of them.
不能推进商业发展
Oh, thrust is a funny word, come on, thrust, thrust.
猛插真给力 使劲插 用力插
Stevie, thrust, thrust, it's funny, thrust.
Stevie 插啊插 多有意思
Oh, I've said it too much now.
我说的遍数太多了
Thrust, thrust, it's gone weird, thrust.
用劲插 听起来奇怪了 猛插
Good morning. No, no, I'm her associate.
早上好 不是 不是 我是她的合伙人
Yeah, sure. It's Evergreens.
好的 没问题 是常青树
Oh, no, you take it, I can't!
不要 你接吧 我不敢
Yeah.
好
Right, well, they liked your unique and unorthodox technique
他们喜欢你独一无二创新的理念
and once they understood what you were saying,
他们完全理解了你的观点
knew they wanted you, can you start tomorrow?
他们录取你了 问你能不能明天上班
I will be there at 10.00am sharp.
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表